Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7558 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:22 PM

The best wallet for ethereum IMO is the etherwallet of course. It's simple , you can store multiple choices of acces. There some other safe wallet for ethereum , better is to visit them all and then think who is the best and safer.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

Just use Myetherwallet. (google it)
P.S. there are a lot of fishing sites, so don't follow adlinks, just bookmark it.
people who have ethereum (ETH) surely they keep it in myetherwallet, that's what I know because they must have been his partner

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
My Ethereum Wallet is the best Ether wallet ever. most of the people using MEW for holding ether coin. So i suggested you that you can use it for safely hold your coin.
that wallet also (MEW) that my friend suggested to use and finally I use MEW to store my ether coin

patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

I myself use myetherwallet to store my eth and some erc20 coins. myetherwallet i think is very practical and easy to use.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

If you have any questions about wallets or security, I made a YouTube video discussing the different options

YouTube Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e9zKlqngA&t=0s

PM me if you have any more additional questions. I hope that helps

Positivebetting
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:48:34 PM

I usung myetherwallet wallet online  that everyone easy use,  last week i used mist software a local pc wallet  but i can't sync it , total block keep rising up, it take 30gb free storage on pc and  time .

I guess we will use blockchain.info or coinbase  that have support  ethereum wallet .
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

The most secure wallet in the world to store etherium and most erc20 based tokens are hardware wallet. But they come with a price, they aint free. I did say you should check ledger nano-s wallet and trezor.

Johntata

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

I recommend MyEtherWallet. 
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

I like MyEtherWallet too. But be careful - avoid fishing links.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
wihoe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:14:27 PM

myetherwallet.com is very good, I use it for months. Also you can join airdrops with that wallet.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

I have been using myetherwallet for so long and i have never had a problem. But the important point is your computer must be enough clean. If you have an infected computer, no matter which wallet you use you will be hacked.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

I think MyEtherWallet is from the best wallets for ETH at this time and if you work it a little is very simple even for new users i beleive.
Its better to pin the site to your taskbar because there is a big problem with fake sites .
You must acess your wallet only from your own taskbar.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:44:53 PM

There are some of my friends that aren't using MEW instead they are using jaxx for storing their ethereum and I don't suggest anyone that store your ethereum on an exchange with amount because it's risky.
Thread should be closed as what I noticed, since most of the people are keep on suggesting myetherwallet.com and that's already enough said as everyone will just keep on posting about MEW as a good wallet for ethereum.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:12:41 AM

Hey guys,

We, the Guarda team, please check out Guarda - our brand new ETH and ETC light wallets where you can have access to all of the tokens you own connected to the wallet address. Now it is easier to take more control over your crypto-funds. To make things simpler, we added an option of buying the tokens directly from the app and transferring them to any wallet address on the blockchain, so you do not need to hassle around, buying coins using different platforms.

You can download the wallet from google play. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, cause we wanna upgrade the wallet, meeting needs of the community.

Thank you!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

I use Exodus. It has beautiful design and user friendly interface.
Unfortunately it is available only on the desktop (not mobile version yet). but I spent the most time at the PC, so it is very suitable for me.

Hi, I want to know exodus support erc20 coin or not ? Because when I follow bounty campaign for the first time I used address from exodus otherside the bounty pay with some erc20 token.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

i have been use myetherwallet.com for holding ETH or ERC20 token and this wallet support all ERC20 tokens,very easy to use
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:35 AM

there is a lot of wallet to be announced or to be used but a lot of my friend recommend me this wallet and that is the myetherwallet they use this wallet for about a year now and this wallet is very good to use since it is very tested and well known for other
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:20:33 AM

well this is a lot of wallet but this is favorite wallet that i been using for a while know and also i havent been encounter any problems when using it and that wallet is the myetherwallet and a lot of people on this thread that recommend this wallet also and i hope you found this wallet good

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:25:59 AM

I refer ImToken or MyEthereumWallet. They provide good security and the market value of ethereum that is available in the present. They also provide some exchange markets that is available at the time.

Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:45 AM

the best wallet so far is the myetherwallet this wallet has been totally recommended or the majority I guess that this wallet is the best so far and also a lot of my friend recommend me this also as well and I think I might used this to someday because it has a good review and a lot of recommendation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: