Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FinTab – The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios  (Read 15535 times)
FinTab

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

What is the soft cap at the ICO stage?
In the WP it is stated that: "At the ICO stage, the smart contract will ensure a refund possibility if the Soft Cap is not achieved."
But I could not find the Soft Cap figure.
2. ICO (December 2017).
21 mln FNT will be sold out during the ICO.
1 FNT = $0.4

Soft Cap —15 mln FNT sold
Hard Cap —21 (+3 in case of selling the reserve) mln FNT sold

The following bonus system will operate:
•   Within the first 48h + 30% of tokens.
•   Within the next 5 days + 20% of the tokens.
•   Within the second week + 10% of tokens.
•   Within the third week + 5% of tokens.
•   Bonus accruals will not be made during the fourth week.
•   If all tokens are sold out within the first 3 weeks after the start of the ICO, the reserve fund will be used. Otherwise, tokens from the reserve fund will be destroyed.

P/s: This information is from Fintab's Pre-ICO announcement. You can consult

this is outdated information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinTab

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

Bitcoin and almost every other cryptocurrency crashed hard today.

What to do in this case? There is one of the ways - invest in ICO!

FinTab ICO already has an almost finished service that is going to be game-changing for the market of cryptocurrency accounting. What is more, by participating in our crowdsale you have a great chance to multiply your invested funds at this unstable times.

You have chance to get +10% bonus tokens in the second week of sales!

Don’t waste your time! Buy FinTab tokens now!

stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

What is the soft cap at the ICO stage?
In the WP it is stated that: "At the ICO stage, the smart contract will ensure a refund possibility if the Soft Cap is not achieved."
But I could not find the Soft Cap figure.
Soft Cap is the planned amount to run the project all that above will go to marketing, etc.
stasyk411

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:30 PM

Bitcoin and almost every other cryptocurrency crashed hard today.

What to do in this case? There is one of the ways - invest in ICO!

FinTab ICO already has an almost finished service that is going to be game-changing for the market of cryptocurrency accounting. What is more, by participating in our crowdsale you have a great chance to multiply your invested funds at this unstable times.

You have chance to get +10% bonus tokens in the second week of sales!

Don’t waste your time! Buy FinTab tokens now!

The team completes its service, fixes errors, introduces a new design. In general, soon the project will find a new face. The news is only positive that pleases.
cryptoman77777

Activity: 2660
Merit: 528

https://moon-bot.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

I can buy crypto currency on different exchanges and sell it easily, right? The AI ??system will handle the good API keys. If the company does that, the service is worth it

In our system you can't buy or sell any cryptocurrency. FinTab helps to analyze the financial state of portfolio, the yield on a particular currency, and the whole portfolio.

We do not manage money, so there is no risk that someone will be able to steal your funds through our platform. You just add information about transactions.

That's good. Buy and sell cryptocurrencies can be in many places. but the service for analysis
my  portfolio of tokens just I miss not enough! I'm already using your beta version, but I hope that in 2018, your service will be even better!  Wink

marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

Excellent idea! Make sure you'll reach success!
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:10:55 PM

I'm generally all for new technologies, FinTab it can give me, so I invest this project, it will be very hot, good luck DEV

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sibnia

Merit: 322

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:41 PM

Meet the Team

Mikhail Fadeev, CEO.
Since 2010, Mikhail is engaged in web-development. He has created and launched a number of projects, including the Merit onine agency, an agency for the implementation of CRM-systems and a web studio. He is engaged in trading and has funds under management. "For me, blockchain is a philosophy that is already changing the world"

Grigory Maltsev, COO.
The co-founder of the Merit onine agency, the head of the web studio development department in 2016, the project manager in a design studio (Yandex projects) in 2015, the Internet marketer since 2012. Grigory created a financial accounting system for an Internet agency, participated in the development of the Basecamp application.

Nikolay Ozhogov, CTO.
Full-stack programmer. Since 2012, Nikolay has worked at websites and Internet services developement, including the Telegram widget tgwidget.com. In 2014, he created a crypto-currency mining farm and organized a mining-pool. Since 2017 he is developing Android applications.

Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

I can buy crypto currency on different exchanges and sell it easily, right? The AI ??system will handle the good API keys. If the company does that, the service is worth it

In our system you can't buy or sell any cryptocurrency. FinTab helps to analyze the financial state of portfolio, the yield on a particular currency, and the whole portfolio.

We do not manage money, so there is no risk that someone will be able to steal your funds through our platform. You just add information about transactions.

That's good. Buy and sell cryptocurrencies can be in many places. but the service for analysis
my  portfolio of tokens just I miss not enough! I'm already using your beta version, but I hope that in 2018, your service will be even better!  Wink

in my opinion, this project is necessary for the trader both the entry level and for the professional, because FINTAB is a miracle service, from which you can not escape, it simplifies the tracking of your portfolio

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alex Melkov

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

in my opinion, this project is necessary for the trader both the entry level and for the professional, because FINTAB is a miracle service, from which you can not escape, it simplifies the tracking of your portfolio

I totally agree with you! To date, I have not seen an even more convenient service for accounting for crypto currency than FinTab. This is an excellent service for both private investors and traders.
sibnia

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:49:00 AM

Partners

Contacts

Do you have any question or suggestions for collaboration?

General issues
info@fintab.io

Mass media
pr@fintab.io

Partnership
m@fintab.io
FinTab

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

One of the best things this Christmas is the opportunity to say thank you for being part of our community!

We have reached great results in the short time and this was only possible with our users’ and partners’ support who recognized the value of our service.

It was an amazing year! This year some events happened that changed the world once and for all. We are happy to be related to these changes and to make a service that helps us all to navigate the ever-changing world of cryptocurrency.

Our basic principle is to adopt the service for people. We take into account what is really necessary and important for each audience. We have many amazing  plans and ideas lined up and we hope you will be part of them!

sibnia

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:21:03 AM by sibnia

Token sales are live until:

Bonuses

Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

Of course you need. Especially, those which are now on the market are not particularly good at this task. It is a lot of complaints.

FinTab

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:53:08 PM

Which ICO to choose for investment?

According to statistics, the greatest profitability is made by projects that collect NOT large amounts on the ICO.

After all, if the project has collected several million dollars for an ICO even without a prototype, then the project needs to do something really incredible in order to increase its capitalization, in several times.

This year there was a boom in investment in block projects. The volume of investments amounted to more than $ 4 billion. Most projects enter the market without a prototype, they collect extremely large amounts under the guidance of non-experts in this field. All these factors together create a huge risk for investors.

Today Fintab is almost completed service, which will change the market of financial accounting for cryptocurrency. The project has already collected about $ 160,000, which indicates that the FinTab token has a very large margin for increasing its capitalization and, accordingly, a great chance to show very high interest rates.

You still have the opportunity to buy FinTabs tokens with a 10% bonus and join the project in the beginning!

FinTab

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:10:12 PM

We are improving the smart contract FinTab

We are actively preparing for listing on exchanges, we have made technical and legal audit and were favorably evaluated.
But at the same time, once again assessing the possibilities of the current smart contract, we came to the conclusion that FinTab needs a redeploy smart contract:

• we are planning to implement the Bancor Protocol;
  • it is necessary to take into account the new capabilities of the system;
  • it is essential to improve the logic of the token.

Read ahead for more detailed information why we decided to do this, what are the consequences and how we will perform it.

Background

The current smart contract
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9D613a7A10CD550C7a0826c6deEcFF6f1B3e9879
was deployed in October before pre-ICO started. Since then, we have significantly expanded the potential capabilities of the system and want to take them into account in a smart contract.

Moreover, we are planning to implement the Bancor Protocol and make a "smart token" to increase the liquidity of our token.
Bancor Protocol is a promising technology that turns any token into a smart-token that will automatically trade or exchange for any other smart token without any further action from the author. This technology significantly increases the liquidity of the token and expands its capabilities. In the near future, we will prepare a detailed announcement.

Name of new token: FNTB

Automatic accrual of tokens

Current and future token holders should not worry about the issue of accruing the new tokens. This will happen automatically: each FNT token owner will automatically receive the corresponding FNTB amount for the corresponding wallet. At the time of calculating the tokens, the rate will be 1: 1, that is, 1 FNT = 1 FNTB.

The role of FNT and FNTB tokens

Role of FNT token:
  • Participation in FinTab crowdsale.
  • The garant to receive the FNTB token.
  • The garant to receive the FNTB token.

Access to the notification system in the service https://beta.fintab.io

Role of the FNTB token:
  • Access to the notification system in the service https://beta.fintab.io (before the “Pro” account release).
  • Payment for “Pro” account in FinTab system.
  • Payment for “Manage” account in FinTab system.
  • Other services and features listed in the WhitePaper and implemented depending on the collected funds on ICO FinTab.

After accruing FNTB tokens, FNT tokens will not be supported and used in FinTab system.

Thus, we will make our token even more technological, functional and liquid.

newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:27:46 PM

yeah no thanks
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

I think Fintab's hardcaps are quite appropriate, a reasonable level for the dev team to build and develop adequately.
Most of the ICO projects are now selling for profit like UAHPAY, FUJINTO. It's scam.
Fintab has released beta and Android apps. We can consider to own Fintab.
stasyk411

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

I think Fintab's hardcaps are quite appropriate, a reasonable level for the dev team to build and develop adequately.
Most of the ICO projects are now selling for profit like UAHPAY, FUJINTO. It's scam.
Fintab has released beta and Android apps. We can consider to own Fintab.
Yes, the amount is small in comparison with haypovymi projects. I hope that the team will move forward despite how much they will collect until January 14.
sibnia

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:33 PM

Are there any reasons for the growth of FinTab tokens?

Return on investment is based on a constant increase of FNT token rate:

*The demand for the service grows due to the constant promotion and the development of the functionality.

*The burning of tokens ensures the deficit and the increase of token cost.

*Advertising functionality increases the demand and the turnover of tokens.

Accordingly, the predicted starting point for the growth of the token rate will be the introduction of paid accounts in the system and the start of the tokens' burning.

Burning of tokens:

In FinTab system the burning of tokens that have entered the system as a service payment will be implemented:

- When paying for the service 10% of FNT tokens pass to FinTab team.

- The remaining 90% of the tokens are burned.

You still have the opportunity to buy FinTabs tokens with a 5% bonus and join the project in the beginning!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: