Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in the Parallel Universe?  (Read 1338 times)
TanClan98 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:22:26 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 01:23:45 PM by TanClan98

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

Share you thoughts about this parallel universe

Like if your fat but in that parallel universe you slim and if your not that smart  in the parallel universe you're super smart.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

I think that an infinite amount of possibilities exist, therefore, yes.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

Like if you fat but in that parallel universe you slim and if your not that smart  in the parallel universe you super smart.
I am waiting for a deep research on dejavu first because if it is true dejavu described as it is today that only brain activity just means paraler world does not exist but if dejavu later declared not brain activity then I believe that parallel world does exist.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

Like if your fat but in that parallel universe you slim and if your not that smart  in the parallel universe you're super smart.
No
I Think Its Just Science Fiction
Because It Doesn't Make Essences
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:11:21 PM

I believe in 2 world or realities, physical and spiritual.
As explained in the book of Genesis, God created first human from dust and also He gave His spirit.
So, we have elements from the 2 worlds and once our physical body dies, our spirit returns to creator- God and lives eternally in other dimension of life- spiritual world.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

No I do not, but that is not to say that there are a lot of unknown things that we still do not understand however I believe that we are the only persons living in this gigantic universe and that God created us as His children wothout having other alternate copies or different timelines.

willmsnow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:03:17 PM

I don't know. In past I read about scientists discovered parellel universe. Before that parellel universe existed in marvel comics.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

I don't, why; Because it would mean that there's basically no real consequence for our actions. I believe in infinite possibilty or something close to that. But I believe everything plays itself out in one universe and not an infinite series of them. Depending on the relation between these parralels, truth would become subjective instead of objective.

Believing in parallel universes also raises more questions such as how does it interract with our daily lives, does it switch from universe to universe where changes can be small or significant if so then there's no truth anymore. Anything anyone says can be true depending on his or her experience of reality. It would be incredibly inefficient for life to have to deal with this.

Or if it is  fixed and in the sense of it being fixed, since every possibility possible is being played out you don't have any choice and everything is pre-determined.

It would mean that freewill doesn't exist and that you're trapped in whatever is coming your way and can't influence your situation at all and any thought or feeling of being able to do so is but an illusion that you can. You would be utterly fooled and trapped. Education is futile as you would only learn more about your entrapment without finding a possible escape and since it was pre-determined you went this route it be only more torture.

Everything is forever out of control
-confusious

But that doesn't mean we can't influence our situation, you can't hide a sneeze but you can choose the direction.
You can't control an itch but you can decide to ignore it or to scratch it.

Freewill to me is the ability of action, not the ability to control but to be able to get up in the morning by choice whatever consideration for that choice is made the action begins with that, a choice. Freewil can be inhibited by a lack of self ''control'' such as anger issues, tempraments fog the ability of clear/rational thinking and directly influence your ability to excersise ''freewill''. Freewill is then inherently connected and excersised trough discipline.
You can learn to control your emotions by discipline, and thus have a choice to not get carried away with them. What some people would call a ''strong character''.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

No
I Think Its Just Science Fiction
Because It Doesn't Make Essences
I will continue to believe in most things until it is scientifically disproved, Just like parallel universes, I am certain that things like teleportation, time travel and other so called scientific fantasies are going to proven real soon. There are lots of unexplored spaces in the universe why wouldn't parallel universe be a possibility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

I believe in them because I know somewhere out there are me who is very sexy and full of confidence to face other people and his/her problems or obstacles. The universe is so wide that no Earthlings can still fully discover what is in it. There might be some planets like the Earth that is habitable and finding another planet just like us.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

There are probably very large (infinite?) number of universes.  But the chances of one with similar Physics to ours are pretty slim.

Some might exist for a split second, others might last longer.  I read some theories (that actually make sense) that there might be universes created and destroyed constantly.  Our universe is unique in the sense that we can observe it and predict the other universes without actually stepping out of our universe.

Forester78

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

I don't believe in parallel universes.It's all fiction. It's all our imagination.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:06:49 PM

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Or
No?

I believe in them because I know somewhere out there are me who is very sexy and full of confidence to face other people and his/her problems or obstacles. The universe is so wide that no Earthlings can still fully discover what is in it. There might be some planets like the Earth that is habitable and finding another planet just like us.

your thinking is too far when heading to another planet that may be inhabited ,, think it ,, if it really can if we live there,, seen from the content of oxygen and also the infertile soil, which may not be in any plant like wheat , fruits and others. what can we eat if we can not have anything there?
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

I believe in parallel universe. Why not. We can not confirm not deny it
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

I think the possibility involves realization.

The human being has always wanted to progress through thought, and has often accomplished it. We dreamed of Icarus, we fly through achievements. We dreamed of telepathy, the Internet replaces it.

For me the ultimate dream of the next step is either the concept of immortality (already in progress), or the possibility of teletransporting (also in progress).

So, a parallel world, do not we already imagine it?

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
nursahath07

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:56:41 AM

first of all i Strongly  believe  in god and i think this world created for us if there is any world exist  in this universe that must be made for other creature or beings
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

I think that there are many worlds, are we alone in such vast expanses?
There are many confirmations of the aliens of the government hiding this information.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

Believing just because they are in fiction novels and animation movies then believe in hobbits, goblins and all the other stuff in movies as well. But if your believe is base on encounters you ve had and able to connect between these parallel worlds then there is no reason to doubt.
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

It is possible that there are an infinite amount of universes beyond our understanding, we could be colliding with them right now, creating a new strand of universes every though, every action and we might not know it.

or

There might be this one single observable universe that we can see, we need to be humble enough to accept that we are not all knowing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Almat

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

I don't personally, but isn't there some proof that multiverse exists? I read about that, but it was overly technical. It's fascinating to think about though. If it is true, would it be possible to travel between them a la Steins;Gate?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: