Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20387 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

yes, bitcoin is changing the world. but at this time it's going slowly but it will move fast very soon.
Absolutely yes, bitcoin is changing the lifestyle of people regarding financial condition, the way in which people are interacting in the forums in the discussions in order to share their knowledge, by considering all that could easily say that undoubtedly bitcoin is changing the world.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onyx0

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

Yes if the bitcoin is allknown in the world bitcoin will help us due to processing in the marketing it wi help the small investors or big and it help to the kind of any business save the earnings it may help the country's to communicate in other countrys to easy way of paying of travel and not to convert your money to them it one can pay as easy way and help along the lifestyle of any people.
Absolutely bitcoin is going to change the world and very soon bitcoin can be an international currency because the way bitcoin is moving fast so there is no doubt that bitcoin is now unstoppable and day by day its users are going to increase around the world and the reason behind this is that bitcoin is reducing unemployment in many countries and it's demand is also very high so these qualities are enough foe bitcoin that every country are trying to accept bitcoin.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Bitcoin is also changing the minds of people. It shapes them to become versatile business minded individuals.
yes,off course  bitcoin is changing the world in many ways .before bitcoin there is no concept of digital currencey it his world.it is changing the transaction sysytem because through bitcoin can can transfer your money to any country to another bitcoin account .which is easier you don,t need bank for this.your privacy is save  with  them . There is no doubt that cryptocurrency can become a breakthrough in the field of technology. Under other equal conditions, a technological breakthrough increases the efficiency of the economy and accelerates the accumulation of social wealth. But it never happens painlessly. If cryptocurrency will make such a breakthrough, the signs will immediately be noticeable. Immediately begin political turmoil, as millions of people earning a living thanks to the old financial system, feel that their income was under threat.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:58:44 PM

Yes, I'm sure that Bitcoin has been changing the world. It bring investment opportunity for everyone. It changes the payments with a low fee and safe.
This is true, and these things can also change lifestyle of different people. Besides of many and new ways in processing transactions online, many people are doing this as a job or a sideline because you can also earn bitcoins here without investment, and it is good for those people who don't have a starting money like students and young people. I can say that Bitcoin is changing lives.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:30 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Based on your description, well it is a yes. Bitcoin is changing the world. Bitcoin is changing other people’s lives because they are earning from it and they can buy all they want now that they can’t afford. They can travel on different areas or places around the world. People are using bitcoin to buy or sell goods.

C
Finally C is!!!
tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:51 AM

i do agree. people whose very exposed in bitcoin were living a very piculiar life, job, and bussiness! in addition, virtual world is very amazing. special if it affect so much in our physical activities. imaginr a world leads by the system of bitcoin. portability of money, high value, and well known. technology has a huge part of making this happen. and thats for sure

queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:23:11 AM

Bitcoin can change me but it can never change the world. I think the bitcoin might change the world in some ways but not entirely. Bitcoin can change my perspective on life and my hobbies and daily routines but it can never change the mere fact that the world is so big and that bitcoin still has no capability to change it.yes bitcoin is a huge success but it can't influence people that YET.
people are working with bitcoin and some of them are investing in the bitcoin, some are making the trade in the bitcoin all of them are making money from the bitcoin , and money changing the life of the people which directlly change the world , it means that the bitcoin is changing the world. also in the world trade bitcoin is brought a great change which change the world.
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:03:28 AM

Yes Bitcoin changing the world. Many people get rich with the help of Bitcoin, many people who are jobless they make money by trading Bitcoins.
I saw a post in this forum that someone able to buy a iPhone x only with the help of Bitcoin. So it is a life changing thing.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:41:51 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

It seems to me that by the New Year, the crypto-currencies will start to fall in price, because everyone will start withdrawing money to Fiat to buy gifts for their loved ones. And then we'll all see new record prices for crypto-currencies. Yes, bitcoin and its technology, change the world. Wink
That is not really a factor, bitcoin goes up most of the time at the end of the year, those that are in the situation to sell their bitcoin to get gifts for their loved are not people that are holding for the long term, they were in bitcoin to obtain a quick profit and now that the value of bitcoin is so high is likely they are already selling their bitcoin, not a bad move but bitcoin is going to keep growing for a very long time,
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:47:59 PM

It seems to me that by the New Year, the crypto-currencies will start to fall in price, because everyone will start withdrawing money to Fiat to buy gifts for their loved ones. And then we'll all see new record prices for crypto-currencies. Yes, bitcoin and its technology, change the world. Wink
That is not really a factor, bitcoin goes up most of the time at the end of the year, those that are in the situation to sell their bitcoin to get gifts for their loved are not people that are holding for the long term, they were in bitcoin to obtain a quick profit and now that the value of bitcoin is so high is likely they are already selling their bitcoin, not a bad move but bitcoin is going to keep growing for a very long time,
Bitcoin has increased to new all time highest price within short time, it's getting faster and faster when the stock market will list it in next week. But, I doubt does Bitcoin not decrease again? If my prediction isn't wrong, the price of Bitcoin will dump below $10,000 or lower than this support price before the end this year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████