Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20386 times)
DexterOscar0

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

The blockchain technology that used in the making of every cryptocurrency will also use extensively in the near future and bitcoin will lead the world in offering new kind of virtual money.If I did not discovered this maybe I was just a normal person who are eager to learn something new, a man who's willing to find a way on how to get a better life and help my family to rise up from poverty.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

yes, bitcoin changes people lives. people are becoming dependent to bitcoin. Others are leaving their job to full time on bitcoin.  Some are giving time for bitcoin rather than other things. And  others are using bitcoin on business. It can open many new opportunities to many people.
Yes, it seems bitcoin is changing the world and not only it change people on the way they work to earn money they also think and feel that bitcoin is a freedom to work that leads us to be financially free. It is true that there are people that choose bitcoin earning over there permanent job because they have prove that there is a lot of opportunity to earn big and to be rich in crypto than to work in a stable company with limited income.

bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

For me, Bitcoin just changed the way I invest. Because I usually invest with tangible real objects. But now I invest in Bitcoin which has no form but has a very high value compared to investing in real objects that I made as an investment.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

The factor to consider when talking Bitcoin is a that it is decentralized money. There is no Bitcoin building like there is a federal reserve building. Bitcoin does not have employees or regulations by the government.

It is a blockchain device regulated and maintained, as well as valuated by the public. It is available to anyone at any time and can be sent to anyone at any time. It is a product of the world’s computer, not of any federal government
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

Bitcoin has change many poor people to earn a lot of income from bitcoin
Bitcoin has change how we work, we have time freedom
Bitcoin has change the way people think about money, even money able to generated from technology

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

Yes it is very much change my world when I meet bitcoin in gives me everything it helps me a lot more for my financial needs
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

I think it's also possible because there are also many ways to use bitcoin and many users here because in the future more and more use bitcoin and the more they will increase the use of how to use bitcoin, as well as I use how to make a bitcoin here because most of the people are buying bitcoin too...
Yes, the development of Bitcoin is limitless. It does not occupy a very important position in the blockchain and I believe it will occupy a very important position in future life.
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

Bitcoin makes us free from greedy elites controlling all the people around the world. They give limited resources and they also get a part of our incomes thru taxes. Since bitcoin cannot be taxxed, they are now worried with their business located in all parts of the world. Bitcoin gives us financial freedom.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

So far the one that Bitcoin have most effect is on the technology and banking. Bitcoin makes us free from greedy elites controlling all the people around the world. Like example bitcoin is change my world life, before i know bitcoin i don't have any input because i'm just play game all the time.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:05:26 AM

Bitcoin is changing the world rapidly,and in a far more better way.Nowadays everybody is interested on investing in bitcoin.It has definitely changed many lives.

Boylestad4

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

Bitcoin really change the world  ,it can make any transaction faster and all of your accounts are secured because of the continous evolvement of the technology,plus you can access it anywhere .
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

Bitcoin is a revolution. It has become a part of our daily life and I guess in near future all the payments will be executed via Bitcoin only. People are continuously investing in it, because of its powerful blockchain technology. Various business is setting up their empire on this blockchain technology which was introduced by Bitcoin only.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

Bitcoin is a revolution. It has become a part of our daily life and I guess in near future all the payments will be executed via Bitcoin only. People are continuously investing in it, because of its powerful blockchain technology. Various business is setting up their empire on this blockchain technology which was introduced by Bitcoin only.

Focus is the core value of Blockchain - Others with or without is not important.
Never the battle between decentralization and fierce again as fierce. Quiet, smoldering, rusty but very fierce!
Coming to the Crypto Trading Platform like the Kyber Network with decentralization will completely defeat the centralized trading platforms like Bittrex or Binance.
The loss of nearly 300 billion Eximbank wipe hands will never happen on Cryptobank again.
Tsar Putin: The Stone Age did not end because of the end of the rock, but it ended up as technology developed.
That's why bitcoins and blockchain are changing the world!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

From day to day the use of Bitcoin is increasing. Many people in this country can be complacent with the use of bitcoin. An I gree that “bitcoin changing the world”
Bitcoin is changing the way some people live.
Bitcoin is changing the way some people do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way some people travel and save money/assets.
And I agree with that!
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

I think cryptocurrencies are fantastic for bypassing the corrupt banking system. However, I think one of the problems with cryptocurrencies in the future will be that very few people will have them or will be priced out of the market because they have risen so much. I was wondering what the solution to the problem is and thought a cryptocurrencies that has an inbuilt universal basic income would mean it would reach more of the human population.

I agree. I think it mitigate how a select few of powerful and rich people control the market, the business systems and currency exchanges. At least with this new kind of currency technology, more people can venture and explore using it in different means whether as a currency, as a market medium, or as a trade medium. It also helped diversifying the currency market in a way that it doesn't only help the already powerful currencies, like the dollar, to rise even more because the presence of cryptocurrencies helped in spreading the wealth.

esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:54:43 AM

i think bitcoin is changing the concept of our understanding of exchanging, from limited space and time into more wide and spacious time and places, which will connect more people with the using of "money without boundaries", and of course will teach people how to become people without boundaries.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

Yes bitcoin market is changing the world level market.the money exchange of digital currencies including the online business to the world.that is very successful process of work in the btc.Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency  you are probably more familiar with Bitcoin.Cryptocurrency is a method of moving money securely over the Internet, and it can even be done anonymously if desired. Bitcoin does just this, it transcends identity and national currencies by establishing itself as a self regulating worldwide currency.the share market world level profit of btc.
Alopu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

"It's a beautiful, beautiful sunny day here as it typically is," says Ethan Erkiletian from Nassau, Bahamas.
Half a year ago, Erkiletian moved to the Island of New Providence, a move he said his investments allowed him to make, "cryptocurrency being the primary driver."
He first got interested in cryptocurrency in 2012. Today, he works as a consultant for individuals and businesses interested in learning about how the blockchain technology behind cryptocurrencies will impact their industries.
Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency, with good reason; its price has been hovering around $20,000 per bitcoin lately, increasing more than 1,600 per cent since the start of the year.
It's also an extremely volatile investment. In December alone, its value rose almost 80 per cent, and then dropped by 40 per cent on Dec. 22 before slowly climbing back up. Many experts say the bitcoin craze is a bubble that's sure to burst.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

"It's a beautiful, beautiful sunny day here as it typically is," says Ethan Erkiletian from Nassau, Bahamas.
Half a year ago, Erkiletian moved to the Island of New Providence, a move he said his investments allowed him to make, "cryptocurrency being the primary driver."
He first got interested in cryptocurrency in 2012. Today, he works as a consultant for individuals and businesses interested in learning about how the blockchain technology behind cryptocurrencies will impact their industries.
Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency, with good reason; its price has been hovering around $20,000 per bitcoin lately, increasing more than 1,600 per cent since the start of the year.
It's also an extremely volatile investment. In December alone, its value rose almost 80 per cent, and then dropped by 40 per cent on Dec. 22 before slowly climbing back up. Many experts say the bitcoin craze is a bubble that's sure to burst.

Slowly the world changes from old to new. And now slowly by slowly people embraces the changes brought by Bitcoin in the community. Awareness that spread through online makes people understand what Bitcoin is, and how it works. People adapting btc now a days are spreading in all over the globe. And change their lives too.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

bitcoin change the time I have become more useful, I feel lucky to have known bitcoin, so my life changed for the better, so many benefits provided by bitcoin and change everyone's life for the better.
I have never seen anyone complain about losing joining bitcoin, but most people feel the benefits of bitcoin so that their lives change especially in financial terms.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: