Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20387 times)
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:35:02 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Yes i agree that the bitcoin can change the world and bitcoin can change everything and i do believe that the bitcoin is the best way to earn money without any doubt, it is great because it will give you a extra income and opportunities to work by paying a bitcoin so if you work hard and save more than spending to much maybe there's a chance to become a better person and to have a bright future with bitcoin hehe
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

Bitcoin is main crypto currency which is playing main role to change the world. I will tell you the examples you will better to understand.
1) Making people rich (Those people who were having bitcoin which is in the number of 35 to 40. Now they are millions. Before they were poor)
2) Changing local currency which is the main role of bitcoin. Because instead going for banks and investing into cheap things now they will invest into bitcoin because they know that bitcoin can change their future.
3) People are became familiar with digital world by bitcoin those people who were having lack skill toward digital technology.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:07 PM

A definite Yes for me as it changed my own life, If there was no Bitcoin then I would have been working my ass off at a corporate job with all the headaches and get a salary of 10% of what am earning right now with Cryptocurrencies.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:51:07 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes, lot got changed. The earnings supports everyone. I am living in a peaceful life because of bitcoin. Happy to say it. Bitcoin users life styles have changed. I could see the poverty line  is erased off. Feel so good in buying things with the money earned from bitcoin. Many of my friends bought assets like gold, flats, houses, bike, cars, furniture and etc... Thanks to everyone supports.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:21:10 PM

It is true for us exactly . bitcoin has changed the world very much and obviously it is a positive change it made people financially strong . gave job to unemployed people. World economy is developing day by day . people who are relate with this can see their own change like me.Wink

MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

For me, I can say that bitcoin is changing the world not only the world but also the people living in the world.Bitcoin change the people in the world, the way they move, the way they interact to other people, the way they participate in different activities like this and the way they live. It change the people's attitude and consciousness. They believe that bitcoin is the best way to be successful in their life.They also believe that sooner or later they will become rich.

Well in my opinion, bitcoin has truly changed the world in the investment perspective due to the opportunities being offered at a very convenient manner. Compared to any other investments being provided, bitcoin truly has the most potential of yielding large amounts of profit in the shortest time possible. Not to mention, its decentralized nature makes tax imposition irrelevant, thus making your profits even bigger. Soon, the world will slowly evolve, making payments digitalized and expect bitcoin to be one of the alternate modes of payment in the far future.
Bitcoin not only changes the world also changes the life style of peoples live.  Many people who are trading on Bitcoin. They are becomes millionaire now. In this way the Bitcoin changes the world and peoples life style completely. As Bitcoin is digital decentralized currency. It changes the way of business, shopping online and also travel through which Bitcoin is accepted now. In short Bitcoin is rules over the world.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:20:31 PM

I think yes Bitcoin is changing the world now and it'll continue to change in the coming years. If some states stop applying strict sanctions, there will be much better things in the future. I trust Btc and for me one of the best thing about bitcoin is its decentralization. So just hoping the world let it do its thing Smiley

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:27:21 PM

I think bitcoin is changing the world because it is slowly transforming payment and ways of handling funds. Stores like Wal-Mart's are currently accepting bitcoin as a means of payment. Secondly, there are several projects that have been funded by bitcoin, for instance, schools. In the near future if bitcoin is globally accepted, we may have to do away with paper money which will be a great change in the globe as governments will save more fundswhich they spend on printing money and put them into use in other areas that may improve living standards.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
Epimetheus2

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

From my point of views about the bitcoin . Yes , bitcoin can change the world . Now the day bitcoin is scattered in all over the country and bitcoin can the change the life of many people and it help the people to become rich and milliner in the world . Bitcoin can completely change the life style of people it helps the people to start their business for earning more money and full fill their dream. Bitcoin help those people more who waste their time and have nothing to do.
So, you are still using my hacked account you fckng cunt Smiley Hope you enjoy it. Karma is a bitch. Hope you will get hacked one day too!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986108.msg19776746#msg19776746
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

For me, I can say that bitcoin is changing the world not only the world but also the people living in the world.Bitcoin change the people in the world, the way they move, the way they interact to other people, the way they participate in different activities like this and the way they live. It change the people's attitude and consciousness. They believe that bitcoin is the best way to be successful in their life.They also believe that sooner or later they will become rich.

Well in my opinion, bitcoin has truly changed the world in the investment perspective due to the opportunities being offered at a very convenient manner. Compared to any other investments being provided, bitcoin truly has the most potential of yielding large amounts of profit in the shortest time possible. Not to mention, its decentralized nature makes tax imposition irrelevant, thus making your profits even bigger. Soon, the world will slowly evolve, making payments digitalized and expect bitcoin to be one of the alternate modes of payment in the far future.
Bitcoin not only changes the world also changes the life style of peoples live.  Many people who are trading on Bitcoin. They are becomes millionaire now. In this way the Bitcoin changes the world and peoples life style completely. As Bitcoin is digital decentralized currency. It changes the way of business, shopping online and also travel through which Bitcoin is accepted now. In short Bitcoin is rules over the world.

Not many of them dude, only a few of them, I bet on this. This is not a game everyone turns into millionaires. For example if you have thousands of a coin which will make 100x in the future, yes, you'll be a millionaire.
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:08:51 PM

thru bitcoin it has a chance that the world can be change, it can also change some lifestyle of everyone. thru bitcoin you can be a millionaire by trading. As bitcoin changes the currency, It can change the way of business, shopping online and also travel through which Bitcoin is accepted now.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

Yes, bitcoin has changed the lifestyle of a particular person. That bitcoin changed my life. Since I know bitcoin, I became a completely different person. I was able to manage myself financially. And I can take care of myself. I want Bitcoin to stand up and grow in the future.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:52:15 PM

Yes, bitcoin has changed the lifestyle of a particular person. That bitcoin changed my life. Since I know bitcoin, I became a completely different person. I was able to manage myself financially. And I can take care of myself. I want Bitcoin to stand up and grow in the future.
bitcoin can change the world's many problems in comfortable life because its price is going to high and investors are waiting for bitcoin's high price, we can change our life style and make sure  easy our mind, and can change the world by star business from bitcoin's money because  every person cannot join bitcoin if they are  uneducated so they work in business, we can change every where by bitcoin.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

Yes bitcoin can change the world specially those people undergrad who can't find stable job.Through bitcoin they can  earn higher than who have stable work.In that way it help to change the world.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

It is true for us exactly . bitcoin has changed the world very much and obviously it is a positive change it made people financially strong . gave job to unemployed people. World economy is developing day by day . people who are relate with this can see their own change like me.Wink
Several countries have accepted Bitcoin and have actually decided to create laws to manage Bitcoin deals. The first country that has fully adopted Bitcoin is Japan.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

Several countries have accepted Bitcoin and have actually decided to create laws to manage Bitcoin deals. The first country that has fully adopted Bitcoin is Japan.
Starting April 1st, Bitcoin is a form of payment in Japan and many public institutions accept it in Europe. Laws regulating the banking system still need to be changed so Bitcoin becomes more usable.

DronICO

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

Neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum will beat this market in a future. This two coins are too hyped at this moment and growing just because of media spam everywhere. I prefer a real projects with a real problem solving, I believe they will change a world soon but it will _not_ be Bitcoin for sure. It's just a start point to dive into a crypto market and a crypro idea in its entirety. You may quote me later: govs will take all of crypto enthusiasts' money and just block it or dump it.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:32:50 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin changing the world it can change the lives of many people from a normal people who doesnt have a primary source of income and to those who need an extra income.Bitcoin can generate additional income to provide people their everyday needs.It also developed the confidence of someone that through bitcoin there's a way to persue someones goal.
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:57:21 PM

Yes i do suppose bitcoin is dynamic the globe little. Even encouraging those helpless those that suppose they are unable of earning sure amount of cash however bitcoin well tried that wrong specially those that live within the assemblage countries, I've browse it extremely helped them lots.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:00:12 PM

It is true that ghe bitcoin is changing the world. You will notice that the transaction nowadays is becoming better because of the bitcoin. There are now many people who becoming rich because of the bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: