Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20394 times)
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

I believe that bitcoins will change the world. And we see and feel it now. Similar to China's reaction to bitcoins. stopping ICOs and Exchanger. It's the same as increasing the amount of money we hold because of our Bitcoins. Just like those who are rich in this area. Just like people who did not buy their likes, because of the lack of money. And so much else I can really see the change and feel it now.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:31:22 PM

I agree with that statement, and I think that is enough to represent every individual bitcoiner acknowledging that "bitcoin is capable of changing the world" a perfectly perfect word,, in line with reality, that bitcoin offers success and transforms us into a robot capable of changing the world ,,,

ValVikram

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:36:54 PM

blockade already changes the world.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

yes that is true. Bitcoin is very important to the world and many people's. We have to admit that bitcoin has brought many different sources of income to the people so that their life become better and better over time. Moreover, the technology inside bitcoin is changing the world and the blockchain technology is being learned so that It can make the payment system faster and more secure

brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

Bitcoin (and others) will promote the 'coordination' between people better and will thus lead to more efficient allocation of scarce capital. This will make our economies more efficient and less prone to boom/bust cycles. But it will be very boring to some people.
Yes bitcoin change the world and also change the nature of the people. Before some years people hate to invest in bitcoin because price of bitcoin was very low and people hesitate in spending money in bitcoin but now people don’t and love to invest in bitcoin that is a big change.
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

I believe that bitcoins will change the world. And we see and feel it now. Similar to China's reaction to bitcoins. stopping ICOs and Exchanger. It's the same as increasing the amount of money we hold because of our Bitcoins. Just like those who are rich in this area. Just like people who did not buy their likes, because of the lack of money. And so much else I can really see the change and feel it now.
Bitcoin is not only a changer of the world it also change people life that what they were thinking about bitcoin their facts about bitcoin was that there will be no future of bitcoin and those who invest will be fail I their life but bitcoin has got change and now these haters also want to invest in bitcoin and to have future as they want.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

Bitcoin is not only a changer of the world it also change people life that what they were thinking about bitcoin their facts about bitcoin was that there will be no future of bitcoin and those who invest will be fail I their life but bitcoin has got change and now these haters also want to invest in bitcoin and to have future as they want.

Bitcoin has already changed the opinion of many investors. People began to trust the crypto currency more. And in the future, many people will use bitcoin as often as centralized currency. And bitcoin is much more convenient to use
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:29:53 PM

I don't see Bitcoin changing the world to an extent where the changes can be actually seen maybe Bitcoin changes the economic system, technology, and the world in the next coming years. Currently, Bitcoin has changed and revolutionized the methods of payment or the economy but still, it is not that significant that it can be said that Bitcoin has changed the world. To a great possibility, Bitcoin will revolutionize the economy in the future.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

I think you have missed one word to make your statements a fact ant that word to be added is "will". Because honestly as of right now I don't think that the majority of the population has been affected by Bitcoin. In the business sector a few businesses adapted and accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment the rest still only accept fiat currency and cash cards. They barely even see what Bitcoin can give to their businesses. Also I don't think that saving all your savings into Bitcoin is a good idea because it will be subject to volatility which is a really bad idea if you are protecting your assets.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Milonsa

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:58:54 AM

Yes ! I think bitcoin is changing the world. also change the nature of the people.Bitcoin is very important to the world and many people's.bitcoin price highly increase.i income some money in bitcoin.bitcoin change my life and someone people changing life.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:01:50 AM

It is hard to determine or to look how bitcoin can change our world because there are still few people in the world know about this. But in the economic system and ecosystem, bitcoin really have a huge change and differences. But im think after this, when bitcoin adoption are high in-demand and the supply is just few then the price will increase I am afraid that people will leave it to die like what happen on a tulip bulb before.

Maybe there are few people become successful and really change their life because of bitcoin [im oe of that few people] but it is still very hard to scale it.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

I think if bitcoin change the world it is in postive way because bitcoin can change everyone life through make them to be a successful.
It change the life of people by believing to the other. And because of botcoin the economy will grow by the help of it
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Optimists predicted that Bitcoin would do something similar in the financial sector. Before Bitcoin, sending somebody an electronic payment required a bank to act as a trusted intermediary. Bitcoin uses sophisticated mathematics to secure transactions instead, making banks unnecessary. There was just one problem: Bitcoin was way too difficult for ordinary people to use. The software was complex and cumbersome. The value of the bitcoin currency was volatile. And Bitcoin users faced a constant risk of having their coins stolen by hackers.But Bitcoin’s early backers said not to worry about this. After all, the early internet was also cumbersome and hard to use. But then people invented technologies like web browsers and smartphones and online services like Amazon and Facebook that made the internet accessible to everyone.
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

Bitcoin was designed to be digital gold.  Because the supply of bitcoins is capped at 21 million most of which have already been distributed the currency’s value is likely to go up over time. Which means that Bitcoin doesn’t necessarily need to be widely used as a currency or a payment network in order to be an appealing way to store value.Increasing the network’s capacity isn’t difficult from a technical perspective, but proposals to address the problem encountered a lot of resistance from Bitcoin purists.
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:20:38 AM

to be honest I just joined bitcoin therefore I have not much idea about bitcoin. from this post hopefully I can learn from the comments of the masters in this forum. thanks.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:31:16 AM

Bitcoin will continue to change our lives, there will be more people quitting full-time jobs and joining the BTC.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2282
Merit: 788

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:38:18 AM

I think you have missed one word to make your statements a fact ant that word to be added is "will". Because honestly as of right now I don't think that the majority of the population has been affected by Bitcoin. In the business sector a few businesses adapted and accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment the rest still only accept fiat currency and cash cards. They barely even see what Bitcoin can give to their businesses. Also I don't think that saving all your savings into Bitcoin is a good idea because it will be subject to volatility which is a really bad idea if you are protecting your assets.

Well considering that most of the population around the globe are still on the "developing" sector, I would say that bitcoin is slowly changing some parts of the world in terms of having equal opportunity on earning extra cash. It is undeniably a fact that most countries that are in the "developing" sector have their priorities set into boosting their economical standards and having internet connection all-through-out their country may be far from their initial plan is but we must also consider bitcoin's essential to everybody. Its investment is a privilege, and you just treat it like part of your assets.
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:41:07 AM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives Grin
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:52:02 AM

Bitcoin is changing our income style. Bitcoin is changing our economy. Bitcion is changing the life style. Bitcoin is changing our country economy. so bitcoin is changing our world.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:21:11 AM

i agree with the op statement. bitcoin slowly change our mind about new technology which could help us to live better. with so many benefits from bitcoin which we can use, we should realize that bitcoin is something that we can use to solve our problem especially in our financial. bitcoin as a source of income for many people, can help us to have money with doing some work and we can keep our assets in safety place and our assets will be growth for a long term.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: