Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20386 times)
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Bitcoin already change billions of lifes and families,  all of us are world, so i think it will be correct to say that bitcoin change the world, due bitcoin we get new technologies and projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:34:13 PM

Bitcoin already change billions of lifes and families,  all of us are world, so i think it will be correct to say that bitcoin change the world, due bitcoin we get new technologies and projects

I think you are already exaggerating about the number of families and lives.  I do not think that there is billion of people using and benefiting from Bitcoin.  I do not even think it reaches 100 million.  But I do agree that Bitcoin changes life, depends on how we deal with it.  It can make us rich or broke depends on the actions we take.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:12:40 PM

yes, I agree with you on this point. Bitcoin has been created for exploring a new dimension of transaction and payment system. Also, it requires a little amount of money. Bitcoin is helping those people who are unemployed. so that with the help of Bitcoin people can be able to earn money. it is very helpful for any community. so every economy depends on the community people's income. so we can say that Bitcoin is changing the word day by day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:24:38 PM

Yes bitcoin is changing the world, changing the way of transactions and saving money. Bitcoin also alters the world economy indirectly, if people understand how to use and find bitcoin inevitably the value of poverty is reduced.
tripleblack

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Most of these are not true for the mainstream yet. For us personally though, they are spot on!
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

yes!there so many things that bitcoin can change the world.the way we transact people and paying our bill we dont need to go out and pay for it.

traditonal payment still can do all that thing. bitcoin is better when we can transfer money arround the world with low fee

FJNuñez

Activity: 140

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:03:27 PM

Bitcoin is changing the world more and more everyday the more people use it and learn about it. It's forces them, maybe not the first time around, to try and understand money. This is big.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

Bitcoin is changing the world more and more every day. The talent that is coming onto the Bitcoin network is insane and the ideas and innovations just keep getting better and better.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

I agree with you. but there are always obstacles that must be faced, it all takes hard work to get something I expect. it is not easy

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 797

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

Changing the world in a way that challenges the Fiat currency very smoothly, bitcoin offers financial freedom not regulated by capitalization, I can not predict how bitcoins can work legally and one line as a currency with fiat. There will be great controversy if in the end the volume of the world economy turns to bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

And this is happening now. Many countries have adopted it. It has been legal and many people at this time have acquired knowledge. If it continues, I'm sure that our future is a lot of change
mozillaspez

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:56:11 PM

Bitcoin is changing our income style. Bitcoin is changing our economy. Bitcion is changing the life style. Bitcoin is changing our country economy. so bitcoin is changing our world.
I really agree with you the bitcoin can change income style and bitcoin have changed my life and style also bitcoin is good for nice income .So rather than saying I would say that bitcoin is so amazing.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

I am agree with you. bitcoin has many things that the currency does not have. Example bitcoin started to dominate online market all over the world

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:14:14 AM

I won't say that Bitcoins are Changing the world, actually if we see this logically the world is developing  , more and more people are getting into technology  , internet is like everywhere and people use it to buy anything , everything is available on the net so people also use digital currency.
So by seeing all this we can say that the world is changing so bitcoins are being used.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:20:46 AM

Yet, it's not changing the world yet. But I believe it will. So..."yes and no".

Most people in the world know the word Bitcoin. Many fewer know what it is or believe that it's a realy thing, i.e. not some fad. And even fewer still know how to get it. In fact, you could ask someone whose never owned Bitcoin but knows what it is "how do you get bitcoin?" and they'll respond "oh, you have to mine it!"

Most people know very, very little about it. And most of those people don't care AT ALL about it.

It's a very slow and long road to get to a point where Bitcoin is really changing the world.

We should be talking about what we can do to make it have mainstream awareness so people can be forced to make their own decision if they want to get in on it or not.
wolfracer

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:29:04 AM

Not only is changing the way you do business or move money. Also the way we save to safeguard us from the bad decisions of governments as it is my case. My national currency is devalued at a diabolical speed and the only way to protect ourselves is with foreign currencies which are prohibited and are very difficult to obtain. this is where bitcoin is better than fiat because its very easy to buy from local an exchange or local bitcoin and it's very simply to transfer around the world.

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:58:40 AM

i think bitcoin is not changing the world but it has changed the world because bitcoin has changed the life style of many families. there are alot of examples are present of people including me on this forum that before knowing bitcoin we have a lot of financially problems but after knowing bitcoins our life are too changed that we never expect. and bitcoin still developing more so in future it will give more and more best result to the people.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:33:38 AM

This is all due to the development of the era and technology, modern day society like today wants everything simple, efficient, automatic. and I think that's true, bitcoin has begun to change the world through the digital economy.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:41:47 PM

yes, I agree with you on this point. Bitcoin has been created for exploring a new dimension of transaction and payment system. Also, it requires a little amount of money. Bitcoin is helping those people who are unemployed. so that with the help of Bitcoin people can be able to earn money. it is very helpful for any community. so every economy depends on the community people's income. so we can say that Bitcoin is changing the word day by day.
Yes it will take several decades when people come to know about the bitcoin because facilitation of people as well as awareness campaigns and convincing people about a digital, crypto and virtual currencies which has no physical shape id looking a very hard and hectic job, which will definitely take several decades, although it is right that most people who are dedicated to bit coin are observing a real change in their life.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:43:26 PM

I do agree with you that bitcoin is getting a huge popularity in the precious two years, so it is very thet why bitcoin is becoming famous among the investors ?.It is very crystal clear that bit coin  popularity is just due to the profitability which has brought a real change in their lives by improving their life style or by becoming rich people of the locality. Bit coin is a symbol of change for each and every individual of the world.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: