Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 06:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥LANGPIE🔥 SCAM!!!  (Read 11462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:11:15 AM

I think it's a good idea to be able to segment the market. What's the progress of the project at the moment?

A week later, official sales of our tokens will begin
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:13:24 AM

Interesting concept, but if it's decentralized how can one guarantee that the person that they will match up with is an expert in the languages that they are translating in?

There are a lot of people who studied different languages, and they feel very confident, but in reality they're no better than Google translator.

There are many people here in the US who have a hard time speaking English, but don't realize how limited they are. It's a human nature thing.

We assume that in order to become an interpreter in our application, you will need to pass several language tests. Simply put, you definitely will not get a person who can not help you
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:20:00 AM

What about the rating? Will the translators be distributed according to the assessments of the tests passed or will the reviews also influence?
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:33:30 AM

What about the rating? Will the translators be distributed according to the assessments of the tests passed or will the reviews also influence?

Of course, the rating will be in our application. The status of an interpreter will depend on the evaluation of his work by the client. In addition, if an interpreter is offered work several times, when he is online, and he refuses, his rating will be lowered
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:01:44 AM

What about testing? Is it possible to test the system?

At the end of this year, we plan a closed testing of our platform, and in early 2018 - open beta testing for all comers
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:04:58 AM

Hi. badly needed decentralized app for me, but would be interesting to know on what languages it will be focused on.

We believe that the best option would be to focus on the capabilities of our translators. This is our main idea. But if the demand for a language exceeds the supply, then in the course of the work we will try to stimulate the work of translators of the language that our users need. Personally, I believe that English will be exactly on this list, like Chinese
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

Interesting concept, but if it's decentralized how can one guarantee that the person that they will match up with is an expert in the languages that they are translating in?

There are a lot of people who studied different languages, and they feel very confident, but in reality they're no better than Google translator.

There are many people here in the US who have a hard time speaking English, but don't realize how limited they are. It's a human nature thing.

We assume that in order to become an interpreter in our application, you will need to pass several language tests. Simply put, you definitely will not get a person who can not help you

But who administers these tests? Is it a centralized company, or is it something built right into the software. If so, what about cheaters?

Hopefully it will have a rating system I guess.
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:43:17 AM

But who administers these tests? Is it a centralized company, or is it something built right into the software. If so, what about cheaters?

The developers, after all, said that the system will be rated to encourage the work of translators
indijim

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:25:28 AM

The developers, after all, said that the system will be rated to encourage the work of translators

But they also said that they will have to pass several language tests. That's what I'm referring to.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

This can be the Official Freelancing of Translation in the World Of CryptoCurrrency.
This is just a very smart move guys & huge steps toward crashing the language boundaries about every single newly lunched ICO or new crypto.

This project is huge after building some decent Freelancers database concerned with CryptoCurrency.

Now ICO's will be able start their threads directly with the needed translated languages up & running without having to ask for it somewhere else.

Innovative idea guys, good luck.
gormae

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

Will be watching
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:09:25 AM

Do I understand right that real people should make translations? But this service is useful only for big texts, right?
Can I use it to translate 1-2 sentences instantly?
indijim

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:07:01 PM

Do I understand right that real people should make translations? But this service is useful only for big texts, right?

I was imagining real person to person voice contact. Because text based is too slow, and I was imagining this being used with say tourist trying to communicate with natives. The native are not going to wait for them to type it out on their phone, which is so slow, and then wait for someone to respond. For that might as well use Google translate.
nickname04

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:36:25 PM

A new project with the concept of online translation. When the later release of the app will definitely help people to communicate better.
I am looking forward to trying this app in early 2018. I hope this translation application has different features and more sophisticated than other similar applications.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:33:33 PM

This can be the Official Freelancing of Translation in the World Of CryptoCurrrency.
This is just a very smart move guys & huge steps toward crashing the language boundaries about every single newly lunched ICO or new crypto.

This project is huge after building some decent Freelancers database concerned with CryptoCurrency.

Now ICO's will be able start their threads directly with the needed translated languages up & running without having to ask for it somewhere else.

Innovative idea guys, good luck.

Thank you very much for your support!
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

I was imagining real person to person voice contact. Because text based is too slow, and I was imagining this being used with say tourist trying to communicate with natives. The native are not going to wait for them to type it out on their phone, which is so slow, and then wait for someone to respond. For that might as well use Google translate.

Yes, as far as I understand, the developers take as their basis the voice, not the text. Thus, the application is provided in ordinary everyday situations, literally on the move. A kind of pocket translator
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

Yes, as far as I understand, the developers take as their basis the voice, not the text. Thus, the application is provided in ordinary everyday situations, literally on the move. A kind of pocket translator

It seems to me that the possibility of text translation is also necessary. If we are talking about helping in everyday situations, it may happen that a translation is needed, but there is no way to talk.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:27:10 PM

A new project with the concept of online translation. When the later release of the app will definitely help people to communicate better.
I am looking forward to trying this app in early 2018. I hope this translation application has different features and more sophisticated than other similar applications.

We will provide an opportunity to participate in the testing, so if you follow the project, you can try the application earlier than other users.
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:21:06 PM

This is a very ambitious idea. Without a doubt, this is necessary, especially for people who have recently moved to another country and do not know all the subtleties of the language. Also this is an additional opportunity to earn money for translators. Let's see how all this will be realized, time will tell.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

This is a very ambitious idea. Without a doubt, this is necessary, especially for people who have recently moved to another country and do not know all the subtleties of the language. Also this is an additional opportunity to earn money for translators. Let's see how all this will be realized, time will tell.

Thank you so much. We planned exactly this use of the app
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: