Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥LANGPIE🔥 SCAM!!!  (Read 11455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:46:02 AM

Wonderful idea, just the same as the uberization of everything

Think the same. As we see, the project is unusual

I don't see anything original

really? And how often do you see the translation services online, live?

Google AI is always online and live. I think they might compete if LANGPIE secured the interpretation i.e. sound accompanied service. Otherwise it has no chance.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Wonderful idea, just the same as the uberization of everything

Think the same. As we see, the project is unusual

I don't see anything original

really? And how often do you see the translation services online, live?

Google AI is always online and live. I think they might compete if LANGPIE secured the interpretation i.e. sound accompanied service. Otherwise it has no chance.

This is what we plan to do Smiley
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

The project seems interesting. With my ignorance of the language, the application would be useful in tourist trips. I hope LangPie will be successful

We also hope for a positive outcome of the events. Thank you very much for your support!
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:45:10 PM

What is the relation between this and block chain Tech, it looks very good but I don't understand why it needs ICO to develop this kind of program.

It's just like UBER.
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:56:15 PM

Nice concept, they will help provide cheap translation services, I once wanted a way to translate some auto-generated English words to Chinese and Arabic, after checking the total price with google, I got discouraged because of my low budget.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:03:56 PM

What is the relation between this and block chain Tech, it looks very good but I don't understand why it needs ICO to develop this kind of program.

It's just like UBER.

We believe that tokens of this platform are needed as a universal payment tool, so we decided to conduct ICO. We do not believe that it will be convenient to use dollars or euros anywhere in the world
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:12:54 PM

Nice concept, they will help provide cheap translation services, I once wanted a way to translate some auto-generated English words to Chinese and Arabic, after checking the total price with google, I got discouraged because of my low budget.

With our application translation into other languages will be significantly cheaper than the services of an interpreter who will personally accompany you
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:33:44 PM

Oh, dude, translate into Chinese from English to Google Translator is a big problem
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:53:07 PM

Oh, dude, translate into Chinese from English to Google Translator is a big problem

I think the same with Arabic, all the hieroglyphic languages are quite complex. But this application helps to translate speech, not texts?

Yes, that's it
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:20:05 AM

I think the same with Arabic, all the hieroglyphic languages are quite complex. But this application helps to translate speech, not texts?

Yes, that's it

Will the ability to translate texts be added?

So far, we do not plan to add this feature.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:43:03 AM

Yes, that's it

Will the ability to translate texts be added?

So far, we do not plan to add this feature.

But, maybe, in the future? This would be very convenient for some users, I'm sure of it

We would not like to make statements about this. In any case, text translation services on the market are enough, competition with them will be quite heavy. While the programs do not yet provide an auditory translation
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:03:27 AM

The project looks promising! I think that this is a necessary service, although it is not clear to me personally how the payment for the services of translators will take place

The services of interpreters will be paid on a per-minute basis, depending on their qualifications. As a payment, our tokens will be used.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

The project looks promising! I think that this is a necessary service, although it is not clear to me personally how the payment for the services of translators will take place

The services of interpreters will be paid on a per-minute basis, depending on their qualifications. As a payment, our tokens will be used.

That is, there is an annual issue of tokens? After all, with the growth of users tokens may not be enough

As required, we will produce an additional release of tokens.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

The project seems interesting. With my ignorance of the language, the application would be useful in tourist trips. I hope LangPie will be successful

We also hope for a positive outcome of the events. Thank you very much for your support!

Tell me, what languages are you going to use in this application?

You mean, in which languages is the translation possible?

Yes, I'm just interested in the capabilities of this platform

We assume that the number of available languages will depend on the translators themselves, their quantity and skills. That is, the breadth of platform capabilities will be determined by the community.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:19:50 AM

Tell me, what languages are you going to use in this application?

You mean, in which languages is the translation possible?

Yes, I'm just interested in the capabilities of this platform

We assume that the number of available languages will depend on the translators themselves, their quantity and skills. That is, the breadth of platform capabilities will be determined by the community.

But still do you have a list of languages that will be presented on the platform?

I am absolutely sure that there will be English, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, French and German.

these languages will also be in our platform
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

I think that for the full work of these languages is quite enough. Of course, there are less common languages, there are a lot of them. But even English, Chinese and Spanish will be enough to understand each other half of the world's population

Maybe, but it will be oppression of other language groups. The fact that the community itself chooses which languages will be present saves the company's reputation

I agree, to shift responsibility to the community is a very good idea. But anyway, there must be some levers of control?

We will increase the cost of paying for translation from the missing language groups to encourage translators
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:47:53 AM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea! Provide job translators, and do it easily and simply, in the crypto currency - it's brilliant!
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:57:54 AM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea! Provide job translators, and do it easily and simply, in the crypto currency - it's brilliant!

Thank you for believing in our project.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:06:57 AM

Thank you for believing in our project.

Is it possible to pay for the work of translators in money, not crypto currency? Will you have a permanent staff of translators?
rmyg5907

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:10:14 AM

the Chinese translation had been finished,https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByApryHvYSpQdy1tZ2dXYld2X1E
check it thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: