Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥LANGPIE🔥 SCAM!!!  (Read 11455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

I have joined it already
But in general, you will use that, won't you?
If it will be same handful as a google translate, yes, defiently

Oh, it's enough to compare Langpie to Google Translator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:20:12 AM

Interesting concept. Basically, it will allow people to have a language assistant in their pocket, for very low price
The problem is over 100 languages in the world and hundreds of regional languages in various countries. I'm not sure from internal parties they can handle that much language. or you have an innovation where users can also work to be an assitant for a particular language that they can, and get a few percent of pay. like a uber taxi..
venus2001

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:21:02 AM

when have the google free translation,why using your platform?
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:39:33 AM

Interesting concept. Basically, it will allow people to have a language assistant in their pocket, for very low price
The problem is over 100 languages in the world and hundreds of regional languages in various countries. I'm not sure from internal parties they can handle that much language. or you have an innovation where users can also work to be an assitant for a particular language that they can, and get a few percent of pay. like a uber taxi..

Our system is really similar to Uber, but only by the principles of getting the translators to work. Number of languages, the capabilities of the system will be determined by members of the community. Of course, with the help of certain bonuses we will encourage translators of the necessary language
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:40:51 AM

Google translates the text, not live speech. The fact is that in order to use Google, you will need to correctly record the words spoken by the interlocutor, and this is impossible for the user without knowledge of the language
rabidri

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

For the same reasons than those people are paying to get their White Paper, ANN threads and all translated by serious people. Have a look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Why don't they put it all into google translate and publish the result ?

We are speaking here mostly about professional interprets. You pay per minute, as a student you could use this service for an important school project, just an idea ...
TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:59:39 AM

Free - does not always mean good

And nevertheless, the price means quite a lot
rabidri

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

Now that I went through the white paper with attention, I would suggest some ideas :

- Interpreters should be able to apply attractives discount to their prices/profiles.
    For some reason, one of them suddenly has more time available for translations, he might want to apply a discount to attract new/more orders.
    New interpreters to the plateforme, wants to raise his notoriety, will apply a discount to receive his first rates.

- Include document management into your plateforme.
    Either with a drop and pull system : client put a file that he needs a translation into the system, with a dead line. One of the interpreters pulls it, translate it, and push it back on the plateforme. Same rating than live translations can be applied.
    Or, on same criteria than the research for live interprets (price, subject of translation, rating), the client receive a list of potential suitable interprets, and the offer for the document is sent to each of them (user can manually remove one of them for various reasons). The first who accept the document get the contract, and have to complete the translation within the deadline chosen by Client, and accepted by the interpret.

This can be a good additional revenue for interprets. Companies who want to have documents translated put them on the plateforme, then come back few days (even hours) later, and bingo !
Also, with the actual quantity of new projects on this forum, bounty managers could represent a big pool of clients.

I have recently discovered https://crowdin.com/ which is a really really nice tool. However, behind this, you still need the people to do the job. That's what brings LangPie.

Cool
TopGun

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:18:45 AM

Now that I went through the white paper with attention, I would suggest some ideas :

- Interpreters should be able to apply attractives discount to their prices/profiles.
    For some reason, one of them suddenly has more time available for translations, he might want to apply a discount to attract new/more orders.
    New interpreters to the plateforme, wants to raise his notoriety, will apply a discount to receive his first rates.

Either with a drop and pull system : client put a file that he needs a translation into the system, with a dead line. One of the interpreters pulls it, translate it, and push it back on the plateforme. Same rating than live translations can be applied.
    Or, on same criteria than the research for live interprets (price, subject of translation, rating), the client receive a list of potential suitable interprets, and the offer for the document is sent to each of them (user can manually remove one of them for various reasons). The first who accept the document get the contract, and have to complete the translation within the deadline chosen by Client, and accepted by the interpret.

This can be a good additional revenue for interprets. Companies who want to have documents translated put them on the plateforme, then come back few days (even hours) later, and bingo !
Also, with the actual quantity of new projects on this forum, bounty managers could represent a big pool of clients.

I have recently discovered https://crowdin.com/ which is a really really nice tool. However, behind this, you still need the people to do the job. That's what brings LangPie.

Cool

By the way, in fact, this platform can be used on the forum. Instead of translators trying to communicate with bounty managers, it's enough just to give an assignment to Langpie
rabidri

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:42:57 AM

Cool

By the way, these are really interesting suggestions! You did not think to become a member of their team? I'm serious

Grin
Why not after all ! An adviser title would suit me fine ! LangPie team, my mp box is open !
rlm42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:47:50 AM

Google translates the text, not live speech. The fact is that in order to use Google, you will need to correctly record the words spoken by the interlocutor, and this is impossible for the user without knowledge of the language

It would be even interesting to see how a person without knowledge of the language would try to translate it into his native language

It's simply impossible
rlm42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:57:33 AM

I think this service needs to be broadened. It is necessary to provide ALL translation services
TopGun

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

I think this service needs to be broadened. It is necessary to provide ALL translation services

what do you mean? texts?

I would also add the opportunity to subscribe to the work of one translator. This is convenient when you do not pay after each job, but you pay once a month
rlm42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:18 AM

what do you mean? texts?

I mean, the wider the range of services, the more willing users will use the service
TopGun

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:43:48 AM

what do you mean? texts?

I mean, the wider the range of services, the more willing users will use the service

Maybe, but the advantages of the platform in this case will not be so obvious

On the contrary, if the platform will perform the full range of services of an interpreter, it will attract customers. Imagine - all possible translations in one application
TopGun

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:58:24 AM

Will the translator be required to work out a certain number of orders a day?
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:04:19 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 07:06:42 PM by MairaObergh

This one has a name that would look good if it was a top coin on coinmarketcap. Langpie. I like it. Of course that's just a name.
TopGun

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:21 AM

This one has a name that would look good if it was a top coin on coinmarketcap. Langpie. I like it.

Of course, because everyone wants a piece of this pie Grin
rlm42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:06:20 AM

By the way, does anyone plan to work on this platform? Use it as an interpreter?

Maybe only as a user
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:10:43 AM

Hey, pre-ICO starts in 2 days, and I have great expectations from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: