Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥LANGPIE🔥 SCAM!!!  (Read 11455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:43:02 AM

An interesting project, but how does it differ from Google translator?
Google interpreter is a machine, but ordinary people are translating here
And how is this realized?
You choose a language pair, put certain tags and search for a person with whom you communicate in real time!
Yes, this is the main idea, in that you can use this service as your assistant, hire a real person, pay for time, you can interact with him in various ways and give certain tasks
It is interesting, but how is communication going on?
VoIP connection, video call, text chat, whatever you like
NightDream

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:57:26 AM

An interesting project, but how does it differ from Google translator?
Google interpreter is a machine, but ordinary people are translating here
And how is this realized?
You choose a language pair, put certain tags and search for a person with whom you communicate in real time!
Yes, this is the main idea, in that you can use this service as your assistant, hire a real person, pay for time, you can interact with him in various ways and give certain tasks
It is interesting, but how is communication going on?
VoIP connection, video call, text chat, whatever you like
And how much will it cost a 1 minute of this communication?
"Average cost per minute; from 1 to 5$ per minute. Time of conversation; 0 to 5 minutes x1, 6 to 12 minutes x0.8, 13 to 30 minutes x0.7, from 31 minute x0.5" But this is still an approximate cost. They want to offer translators themselves to set prices
NightDream

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:02:07 AM

But if the translators themselves set prices, then what will it depend on? Will not the prices be too high. So much so that people stop using the service?
And what's the point? If your services will not be used by anyone?
DAvic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:09:06 AM

why do you need blockchain in this project
NightDream

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:32:02 AM

why do you need blockchain in this project
A very good question, why could not this project be done outside of the blockbuster platform? Huh
Because it solves several problems at once.
Which ones?
Well, firstly, the launch of pre-ISO and ISO drills - will allow developers to collect the necessary investments. Also, the project will attract the attention of potential users. Well, the work of the service with the help of smart contracts is convenient.
The first 2 points is good, but why are smart contracts comfortable?
A smart contract is also responsible for connecting the interpreter with the client, and for paying after the session. It is very convenient.
And what currency will the services of this service be paid for?
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:05:06 AM

And how are they going to recruit translators?
Anyone who wants and owns at least 2 languages can become translators of this service.
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:06:39 AM

Anyone who wants and owns at least 2 languages can become translators of this service.
Who will check their knowledge?
Well, the developers say that before you start the translator will need to pass certain tests.
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:08:40 AM

Well, the developers say that before you start the translator will need to pass certain tests.
Hah, so what? Tests do not solve anything. This is all happening remotely and I can pass for myself a test of anyone! Grin
I think it should be a certain interview. Well, besides, no one will work for you at once.
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:11:06 AM

Hah, so what? Tests do not solve anything. This is all happening remotely and I can pass for myself a test of anyone! Grin
I think it should be a certain interview. Well, besides, no one will work for you at once.
Um ... What do you mean? Huh
Well, after all the tests, you will have to fulfill 5 orders, and if there is no negative feedback and customers will like everything, then you will be able to set your price.
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:12:35 AM

Um ... What do you mean? Huh
Well, after all the tests, you will have to fulfill 5 orders, and if there is no negative feedback and customers will like everything, then you will be able to set your price.
That is, 5 orders I will have to perform for free ?? LOL
Yes exactly!
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:18:06 AM

How much I understood there will be some rating system, yes?
Of course, so that you can choose a good interpreter
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:19:48 AM

Well, but this rating may not be real. I mean it can be screwed, is not it?
I think the developers will think of providing a system against such fraud. Or they will ask to ban such translators
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:23:46 AM

By the way, and on what platform will this service be implemented?
I think so, as usual, android, ios, etc.
And what about the web platform? can I use this service from my PC?
Of course yes Smiley
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:30:25 AM

I think the developers will think of providing a system against such fraud. Or they will ask to ban such translators
Let's hope so, I look forward to the launch of this project!
And also, in addition to the rating, you can leave comments about the translator!
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:32:17 AM

And also, in addition to the rating, you can leave comments about the translator!
But if the translator will have the right to moderate these comments, it will not be very good
I think this right will only be with the service administrators
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:33:59 AM

But if the translator will have the right to moderate these comments, it will not be very good
I think this right will only be with the service administrators
Huh. Well, they will have to keep a lot of spam and promotional links, I think. As in any other service Cheesy
I think I'll just apply some filters or algorithms to automatically remove all the garbage.
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:38:57 AM

Oh, translators, communications. It's so old-fashioned, the ray would have written a machine-learning neural network, which would have learned to translate the text perfectly! That would be really cool!
it takes a lot of money and a lot of effort. It is very difficult! Let Google do it better Grin
Exactly! There is Google translator! Why do I need this shit for the money?
Then, that no free translator can translate the text to you so perfectly as a real person!
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:40:46 AM

Oh, translators, communications. It's so old-fashioned, the ray would have written a machine-learning neural network, which would have learned to translate the text perfectly! That would be really cool!
it takes a lot of money and a lot of effort. It is very difficult! Let Google do it better Grin
Then, that no free translator can translate the text to you so perfectly as a real person!
And why do I need this service, if I can find such a person on the Internet and pay him for the transfer?
Because with the help of this service it will be more convenient and faster to do it!
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:45:11 AM

And why do I need this service, if I can find such a person on the Internet and pay him for the transfer?
Because with the help of this service it will be more convenient and faster to do it!
And all this can happen online, through a call or by a video call! Live!
And why do I need blocking and smart contracts in this system?
Using a smart contract, a connection is established between the user and the translator. The duration of the connection will depend on the amount of funds on your balance sheet. After a successful session, the tokens automatically get rid of the account and go to pay for the services of an interpreter! It's simple!
vit0z

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:47:27 AM

And all this can happen online, through a call or by a video call! Live!
And why do I need blocking and smart contracts in this system?
Using a smart contract, a connection is established between the user and the translator. The duration of the connection will depend on the amount of funds on your balance sheet. After a successful session, the tokens automatically get rid of the account and go to pay for the services of an interpreter! It's simple!
And what is the profit for the developer of this service? How do they make money on this?
Each session is charged a commission of 5%, which leaves developers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: