Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥LANGPIE🔥 SCAM!!!  (Read 11455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

Because this app is very handle for the people, who are going to make international ICO, for example
No shit about that, but why do they suppose to be in the translate communities?
Well, not exactly them, but at least their assistants
Doesn't look realistic
It does actually. It makes work of the assistants way easier
So, baically, this is the app for the assistants

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:43:15 PM

Because this app is very handle for the people, who are going to make international ICO, for example
No shit about that, but why do they suppose to be in the translate communities?
Well, not exactly them, but at least their assistants
Doesn't look realistic
It does actually. It makes work of the assistants way easier
So, baically, this is the app for the assistants
Not only for them, but they are also going to use that
costgranda

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:46:30 PM

But anyway, will the translator's communities be the resource for the main part of the ICO?
geronimo77

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

But anyway, will the translator's communities be the resource for the main part of the ICO?
I think, the main source of that is going to be the bitcoin talk anyway
whitetoo

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:54:31 PM

You think, there will not be anything from the other sources?
geronimo77

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

I'm not really sure, but probably most of the investments will come from this forum
whitetoo

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:03:33 PM

I'm not really sure, but probably most of the investments will come from this forum
BUt what about the bounty?
Wolf Rainer2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:24:49 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 11:14:34 PM by Wolf Rainer2

DON´T INVEST IN THIS SCAM, IM THE REAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT WOLF RAINER! SOMEONE TAKED CONTROL OF MY ACCOUNT!
DON´T INVEST IN THIS SCAM, IM THE REAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT WOLF RAINER! SOMEONE TAKED CONTROL OF MY ACCOUNT!
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:26:55 AM

And what financial benefit will the developers of this service have? How do they plan to monetize their product?
Well, for example, they can integrate ads into an application, as now everyone does
NightDream

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:28:44 AM

And what financial benefit will the developers of this service have? How do they plan to monetize their product?
Well, for example, they can integrate ads into an application, as now everyone does
Disgusting, I hope they do not!
Why not? now everyone is doing it. For a small fee, you can disable the display of ads. Smiley
NightDream

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:34:06 AM

I do not think that will be so. Developers will take a small commission from each operation.
And what percentage of the commission will be charged?
It seems to be 5%, I do not remember exactly.
It is very interesting with whom exactly this percentage will be charged, with an interpreter or with the user?
NightDream

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:58:00 AM

And what about translators? Anyone can become one?
NightDream

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:59:29 AM

Probably yes, otherwise what's the point in this platform.
Lol, And how can I be sure that I'm dealing with a really good interpreter?
NightDream

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:02:19 AM

Well, all translators will undergo a thorough testing before providing their services.
So what? I can ask anyone to pass any test. This cheating will somehow be tracked?
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:11:18 AM

This account was hacked by cbutters (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125525), telegram @mmorozzz. They are running several ICOS using hacked accounts (bitcointalk accounts and facebook accounts). LANGPIE (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2195039.0) and EcoGreenHouse (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170764.0= are two of the SCAM ICOS they are running.

I managed to recover my account thanks to Admin Cyrus (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=78147).
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:21:36 AM

Well, all translators will undergo a thorough testing before providing their services.
So what? I can ask anyone to pass any test. This cheating will somehow be tracked?
Well, most likely, in addition to basic testing, there will be some online interview. To really make sure that you can work.
Wow, wait a second. So you mean that they will have a staff that speaks all the languages of the world?
What do you mean?
And who will conduct an interview with an interpreter, if not an employee of this company? and he must have an excellent knowledge of the language. In general, somehow everything is strange.
In any case, if the interpreter does not cope with the work, he will get a bad rating and will not stop working. I think that's exactly how it will be.
Or they could offer a similar job to those who already work in this service.
Yes, it would give more opportunity to earn in the framework of this program. Very interesting idea, I hope developers will pay attention to it.

Dude are you blind? There´s not program or ICO, it was all scam.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:25:00 AM

Well, most likely, in addition to basic testing, there will be some online interview. To really make sure that you can work.
Wow, wait a second. So you mean that they will have a staff that speaks all the languages of the world?
What do you mean?
And who will conduct an interview with an interpreter, if not an employee of this company? and he must have an excellent knowledge of the language. In general, somehow everything is strange.
In any case, if the interpreter does not cope with the work, he will get a bad rating and will not stop working. I think that's exactly how it will be.
Or they could offer a similar job to those who already work in this service.
Yes, it would give more opportunity to earn in the framework of this program. Very interesting idea, I hope developers will pay attention to it.

Dude are you blind? There´s not program or ICO, it was all scam.
Why do you think so?

Check the first message of the thread...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: