Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KingofSports Reputation thread  (Read 13179 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:06:06 PM

Escrowed a 9.50 BTC purchase.

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248083.40

Thanks to both parties for making my largest escrow here on bitcointalk a smooth one. Largest so far was 15 BTC on seals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bdockz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:09:20 PM

Just used Kingofsports as a Escrow for 9.5 btc @ 1000$, Very Legit transfer all around, fast and professional. Maui sent me perfect gdmp.  Theres not much to say....except Thanks....i think thats how it should be.  will be back with a better tip!  Grin
Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:12:27 PM

Escrowed a 10 BTC transaction. Smooth as can be.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
NumberFive

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:44:23 AM

Anyone else find it strange how hard he pushes how "trustworthy" he is?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244843.0

You don't find anyone else besides this KID state how trustworthy he is in every post he makes.

BEWARE OF KINGOFSPORTS (Ian Marderness) HE IS SETTING UP FOR A BIG CON!

KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:11:10 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 08:31:28 PM by KingOfSports

Anyone else find it strange how hard he pushes how "trustworthy" he is?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244843.0

You don't find anyone else besides this KID state how trustworthy he is in every post he makes.

BEWARE OF KINGOFSPORTS (Ian Marderness) HE IS SETTING UP FOR A BIG CON!

I have addressed this user who's real name is PETER MALES JR. by the way, many times but he continues to troll my posts with his rants. I ignore him and I hope you all will too. Also I am fine with using escrow at any time.

Bdockz

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:18:39 AM

KOS is, as far as ive seen (on bitcointalk & offsite) and in my dealings with has been nothing but legit. Has done me 2 solids now..
Bdockz

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:07:55 PM

King escrow successful 4.17 btc at 395$!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263474.0
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:43:12 AM

there is NO PROOF that this guy is the same as the one on seals!! BE CAREFUL

see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217447.msg2321829#msg2321829

may be a scammer who made the account recently using names he found on Seals to make himself look legit

edit: This is just my guess, I have not traded with him and may be totally wrong. I am just some random guy on the internet, use your own judgement.

my main reason for suspicion explained in this post where his bitcoin address shows up on a shady russian site selling fake BFL ASCII miners, but who knows, maybe it means nothing at all, I am just pointing it out & hopefully am WRONG.

This dude has been here a month and is accusing me of being a scammer. How about you go and post on every person's rep thread saying they could be a scammer since you've never done business with them? All I have EVER tried to do on this site is buy BTC to bet on sports with, it has been a profitable hobby for me. Find someone who says I have scammed them with proof, I'll pay them double back. To be honest I'm quite pissed off. Here is my response to your "claim": I preordered a jalapeno awhile back (still yet to receive it) and listed it on ebay awhile back. I ended the auction early when there were no bids as I realized it would be pointless to sell it there because if it never came I would have to pay the buyer out of pocket. I don't know how it ended up on a russian site, no idea there.

Also I have ALWAYS SAID I am OPEN TO USING ESCROW. If I EVER say I will not use escrow please post it here and I will leave the site permanently.

Just an aside note, the fact that someone has made a successful transaction with another person doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't be a scammer.  The most successful scammers usually work by building up trust by not scamming most or all for a long period.  So if someone scams you when you have dealings with them they are obviously a scammer, but the reverse is not always the case.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:35:16 PM

Well I'm not sure if those're trolls or not, and haven't dealt with KOS myself.  I think I've seen him on just-dice, but I will watch this thread it's kind of amusing though.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pinkish

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:23:35 AM

Have now done two transfers with KingOfSports totaling $1275. Very fast and very professional. Will use again.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 05:27:32 AM

great exchange, got $94.07 boa for 1btc, will do future business for sure
oBurr

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:38:03 AM

First to say, Thanks for doing business!

KingOfSports:
HQ member, positive reputation, helpful, and very trustworthy.

I just bought 8 Bitcoins, less than 15 minutes ago. Transaction went extremely smooth and no problems what so ever. I had gone first in the deal and all still went smooth.

I recommend this member to anyone attempting to buy BTC.
I hope to do more business with you in the future!
-Mk23-

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:23:21 AM

I just engaged in a trade with KOS, everything went fine.  I sent first feeling confident in the rep provided.  1k traded smoothly. Thanks
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:32:04 AM

Complete another trade, very smooth.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 01:29:50 AM

KingOfSports is a legit guy, straightforward. Recommend. +1
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:13:13 PM

Trusted.
-Mk23-

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:37:00 PM

Leaving a late feedback for kos, sold him 3.3 coins, sent first and was paid very quickly.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:05:10 PM

Currently been AWOL and owes me 2BTC since Thursday.

KoS waken up please.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
nottm28

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:35:58 PM

Currently been AWOL and owes me 2BTC since Thursday.

KoS waken up please.

Did you read the doubts raised in this thread and just ignore them?

donations not accepted
GlooBoy
Copper Member

Activity: 97

Leave everything to me!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 05:55:09 PM

;;rate KingOfSports -10 Begged all day for a loan in OTC, dropping all kinds of names then disappeared for 3 weeks after borrowing from OTCer BigBitz. Refuses to pay back his owed 2BTC. Already back to borrowing/betting at SWC's - Told me is SWC chat that he "doesn't owe anybody"

Buyer Beware - Those that always seem to have a story.

GLooBoy @ OTC--LBC--BitRated -- GPG ID: A23D510BD6E310D3
Beginner and Expert Level FREE Escrow for All | GiftCards for Crypto -- Cryfter.com from 2012 to 2017
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: