Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZenithCoin (ZTC) Market Making Sustainable Crypto Currency  (Read 35719 times)
solracx (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 03:43:49 PM

Hi, if any interested in current block genesis of this coin, I have updaded for linux clients here https://github.com/eagleeyee/ZenithCoin

Please stop creating a counterfeit blockchain.

The official clients cannot use this blockchain, so it is entirely worthless.

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
eagleEye

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:52:19 PM

Hi, if any interested in current block genesis of this coin, I have updaded for linux clients here https://github.com/eagleeyee/ZenithCoin

This is because probably your blockchain was  forked in some time after blockgenesis. Just delete block database and re-download the current above 10.000 blocks blockchain Wink.

regards.
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 03:55:34 PM

This is because probably your blockchain was  forked in some time after blockgenesis. Just delete block database and re-download the current above 10.000 blocks blockchain Wink.

regards.

You are entirely cluess.   None of the official clients will work with your fork.   Doesn't work that way,  you changed the source code.   Your blockchain is worthless.  Stop wasting your time and everyone's time with this charade.

eagleEye

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:59:07 PM

regards.

You are entirely cluess.   None of the official clients will work with your fork.   Doesn't work that way,  you changed the source code.   Your blockchain is worthless.  Stop wasting your time and everyone's time with this charade.

No, it is working. Both clients are using the same block genesis created by yourself.

I just have fixed IRC, add qt dependencies, deactivated 50% funds and added checkpoints.

You can see here:
https://github.com/eagleeyee/ZenithCoin/commits/master
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 04:02:25 PM

This is because probably your blockchain was  forked in some time after blockgenesis. Just delete block database and re-download the current above 10.000 blocks blockchain Wink.

regards.

You are entirely cluess.   None of the official clients will work with your fork.   Doesn't work that way,  you changed the source code.   Your blockchain is worthless.  Stop wasting your time and everyone's time with this charade.

No, it is working. Both clients are using the same block genesis created by yourself.

I just have fixed IRC, add qt dependencies, deactivated 50% funds and added checkpoints.

You can see here:

Sorry, dude... does not work even with same genesis.  You changed the source code,   now none of your mined block verify correctly.

Besides, a new block chain will be created on release.

Go hack up your own coin.

eagleEye

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:12:35 PM

This is because probably your blockchain was  forked in some time after blockgenesis. Just delete block database and re-download the current above 10.000 blocks blockchain Wink.

regards.

You are entirely cluess.   None of the official clients will work with your fork.   Doesn't work that way,  you changed the source code.   Your blockchain is worthless.  Stop wasting your time and everyone's time with this charade.

You can see here:

Sorry, dude... does not work even with same genesis.  You changed the source code,   now none of your mined block verify correctly.

It is working :
Code:
{
    "version" : 70200,
    "protocolversion" : 60002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : "7836.00000000",
    "blocks" : 10278,
    "connections" : 10,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.06250000,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1274404658,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : "0.00000000",
    "errors" : ""
}

You already created a block genesis, your block 0 2ad2fd149210469fb1c86c11e0ff6515eb08e297944694bef5031200ee8b1924

The 50% funds retained is an fascist idea, so this the reason for deactivating it.

If any interested in this coin, there is a thread there out with binaries and so.

Regards,
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:14:43 PM

About chargebacks.

More like time constrained charge backs.

If some one sends 1 million coins, then there is a longer time to claim a charge back from someone who sent 1 coin.

Think more on the lines of two factor authentication.

Account A sends 1 million coins to account B.
Account B cannot claim account A funds until fixed time T.
If before fixed time T, account A cancels, then account B does not have access to transfer funds.

More like a time bound escrow.

What a disaster.

A sends 1 million coins to B.
A says, "I sent the coins!" 
B then sends product or other coins to A. 
A says, "hahaha chargeback beeyatch! Thanks solracx!"

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 06:15:04 PM

regards.

You can see here:

It is working :
Code:
{
    "version" : 70200,
    "protocolversion" : 60002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : "7836.00000000",
    "blocks" : 10278,
    "connections" : 10,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.06250000,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1274404658,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : "0.00000000",
    "errors" : ""
}

You already created a block genesis, your block 0 2ad2fd149210469fb1c86c11e0ff6515eb08e297944694bef5031200ee8b1924

The 50% funds retained is an fascist idea, so this the reason for deactivating it.

If any interested in this coin, there is a thread there out with binaries and so.

Regards,

The blockchain that you have only works with clients that you have compiled.  Does not work with the official binaries.   Sorry,  but it only works in your own little island.   

Thanks for wasting energy.

ShawnP

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:59:39 PM

from http://www.zenithcoin.com/?p=31

Mining for the first 3 days will be performed by invitation only .
For the first 3 days, 98.9583333%% of all coins will go to mining.
As further incentive. Miner rewards will be 4 times  the normal subsidy amount. So instead of 24 coins per block, it will be 96 coins per block.
Please email info@zenithcoin.com prior to June, 8th 2013 to reserve as spot. Please specify your platform on the email.
Binaries and mining coordinates will be provided in private to this select group on June 9th.

Who is gonna buy this premine scam?  Roll Eyes
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:11:14 PM

This is the only way this coin is going to get anyone mining it at all. Despite what the dev says, this is a relaunch. The original launch wasn't a test. It was just a complete and utter cockup which got no support due to the dev being unable to provide binaries for Windows at the very least.

Anyone who mines a coin with a massive premium going to the developer, an organised premine for a select few and also allows the potential for chargebacks needs their head examining.

ZenithCoin v1 has more chance of succeeding than the official version relaunch does.
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 02:41:04 PM

This is the only way this coin is going to get anyone mining it at all. Despite what the dev says, this is a relaunch. The original launch wasn't a test. It was just a complete and utter cockup which got no support due to the dev being unable to provide binaries for Windows at the very least.

Anyone who mines a coin with a massive premium going to the developer, an organised premine for a select few and also allows the potential for chargebacks needs their head examining.

It takes people who understand the concept of 'corporate equity' or the more common word 'stocks' to understand what ZenithCoin actually is.   

Most alt-coins are going straight to zero because they don't understand this concept of responsibility through shared equity.

solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:35:50 AM

You probably got it all backwards,  any coin without developer incentive to back is worthless and anyone investing in them needs their head examined.

It is like investing in a penny stock without having a company behind it. 

emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:48:59 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 04:02:11 AM by emerefer

You probably got it all backwards,  any coin without developer incentive to back is worthless and anyone investing in them needs their head examined.

Takeing 50% of the coins is no different then a pre-mine.  How does this give you any more incentive then just mining 21 millioin from the begining?

If you have so much faith in the coin, why dont you let miners keep all of the coins and when the coin reaches cryptsy you buy all the coins for cheap and use that for incentive?   Stealing coins from miners to pay developers doesnt show much faith on your part and this coin will fail.  

Also your private mining party is just plain stupid
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 10:41:12 PM

You probably got it all backwards,  any coin without developer incentive to back is worthless and anyone investing in them needs their head examined.

Takeing 50% of the coins is no different then a pre-mine.  How does this give you any more incentive then just mining 21 millioin from the begining?

If you have so much faith in the coin, why dont you let miners keep all of the coins and when the coin reaches cryptsy you buy all the coins for cheap and use that for incentive?   Stealing coins from miners to pay developers doesnt show much faith on your part and this coin will fail.  

Tunnel vision here.  Not all coins are going to be like Bitcoin or serve the same purpose as Bitcoin.     

This is an equity coin like DevCoin and FreiCoin.   

If you can't understand how that works then stop comparing apples and oranges. 

emerefer

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:27:23 PM

Tunnel vision here.  Not all coins are going to be like Bitcoin or serve the same purpose as Bitcoin.     

It might be a good idea but you have already proved you dont know how to release a coin.   Why should people believe that you are competent enough to do productive things with the coins you will be recieving from the minors?
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:45:00 PM

It might be a good idea but you have already proved you dont know how to release a coin.   Why should people believe that you are competent enough to do productive things with the coins you will be recieving from the minors?

The coin is in the process of being released.  It is not a pump and dump coin that is announced a minute after it is released.

It is a deliberate release giving people enough time to review the coin.

The first source release was last week June 1st.   A week to review the source is actually a bit tight, but is fair.

You are trying to make judgement of something that hasn't even come out.

Give it at least a couple of months before you give judgement.

Speaking about innovation, this is going to be the first alt-coin that have UI clients that other QT.   

It is also the first scrypt coin that is NOT derived from Litecoin or Novacoin.   

More firsts are planned for the future.

I predict that you will regret not participating in this early.

emerefer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:01:17 AM

The coin is in the process of being released.  It is not a pump and dump coin that is announced a minute after it is released.

The first source release was last week June 1st.   A week to review the source is actually a bit tight, but is fair.

Speaking about innovation, this is going to be the first alt-coin that have UI clients that other QT.   

Ok.   But you havent given any reason on why we should trust you with the coins.  You already had the coin hijacked from you on the first release and all you keep saying is that this coin is so different.  Why should we trust you as a Dev?  Other then a good Block explorer  what other kind of stuff do you have planned for the release?  Have you Developed anything that these coins can be used on once it is released,  or do we have to wait until the free coins start rolling into you before we get anything like that?
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 12:15:39 AM

Ok.   But you havent given any reason on why we should trust you with the coins.  You already had the coin hijacked from you on the first release and all you keep saying is that this coin is so different.  Why should we trust you as a Dev?  Other then a good Block explorer  what other kind of stuff do you have planned for the release?  Have you Developed anything that these coins can be used on once it is released,  or do we have to wait until the free coins start rolling into you before we get anything like that?

There was never a hijack.  Some miner mined nothing but test coins.

Ask yourself this, why should you trust any other alt-coin?   I wouldn't trust them until they can prove they can truly add value.

Unfortunately, none of the alt-coin devs have any incentive for future development.  They have made their money on pre-mining or insta-mining.  After that,  they abandon the coin and move on to create yet another coin.  From an investors perspective it is a bum deal.

Ask anyone who invested on FTC, CNC, BTB, WDC, MNC, YAC, .... the list is endless.

Lot of investors holding coins with absolutely no future.

emerefer

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:37:06 AM

There was never a hijack.  Some miner mined nothing but test coins.

Ask yourself this, why should you trust any other alt-coin?   I wouldn't trust them until they can prove they can truly add value.

Unfortunately, none of the alt-coin devs have any incentive for future development.  They have made their money on pre-mining or insta-mining.  After that,  they abandon the coin and move on to create yet another coin.  From an investors perspective it is a bum deal.

Ask anyone who invested on FTC, CNC, BTB, WDC, MNC, YAC, .... the list is endless.

Lot of investors holding coins with absolutely no future.

I dont trust any other alt-coin.  I expect them to pump and dump.  The difference here is I do the mining and you get half of my work.  What do you have developed for launch.  Gambling site?  Market Place?

I hope the coin works out for you, but you only keep saying how the other coins fail and this one is different.  How you getting 50% of the coins gives you incentive to stick with the coin.

The road map on the website doesnt have anything that gives the coin any value.  What do you have planned that will give it value?
noel

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 01:24:09 AM

The difference here is I do the mining and you get half of my work.  What do you have developed for launch.  Gambling site?  Market Place?

lol so many post about the same thing... Devcoin takes 90% of ALL COINS MINED!!! ask yourself this if you mine a shit load of coins that have NO value after a pump and dump cause the dev has moved on to the next one what good was all that mining?? If you had 100,000 worthless coins would you me or someone else 60,000 if i could get you 0.0001 BTC on the other 40,000? Hey i don't like losing 50% of my coins but are they really mine? but if it works as planned and he can do things with them to keep up a real coin value to the coins that i still have in 3, 6 or even 12 mths. If they keep a real value that is worth the 50% right there... But that is just my opinion as I do not have the hash power to play with the big boys and there pump and dump game....

My Bitcoin Address is 1A2WeFuxL2WuyoqNAYqKx4P2a5YieYaunp

Donate Please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: