Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:29:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NUL  (Read 4520 times)
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

How can your project Simply Vital Health improve the quality of treatment for patients through your platform working on a blockchain? What real benefits and services does your platform offer to sick people? I read the information from your website but i had these questions.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

why team is not active in this forum?
very little information was obtained from here so I had to ask in the telegram group to inquire about the progress of this project and now they are doing pre-sale

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

very little information was obtained from here so I had to ask in the telegram group to inquire about the progress of this project and now they are doing pre-sale
I remember that the team said that the ICO will start in March, but it's mid-April Grin  They all do very long and slow. Carried several times ICO. So far, they do not have white paper. In the telegram they said that the pre-sale was over. They do not say how much they collected money for pre-sale and still do not designate the beginning of the ICO
I will not invest in this project since I'm sure that my money will freeze. I'm sure that they will drag out the sale of tokens for a very long time and will not go to the exchange for a very long time. I'm sure of it.
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

I remember that the team said that the ICO will start in March, but it's mid-April Grin  They all do very long and slow. Carried several times ICO. So far, they do not have white paper. In the telegram they said that the pre-sale was over. They do not say how much they collected money for pre-sale and still do not designate the beginning of the ICO
I will not invest in this project since I'm sure that my money will freeze. I'm sure that they will drag out the sale of tokens for a very long time and will not go to the exchange for a very long time. I'm sure of it.

Yes that is true this project running for a long time. I remember the team said ico running november but they change to february and change again to march. But untill now ico nothing running.

DenysM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Yes that is true this project running for a long time. I remember the team said ico running november but they change to february and change again to march. But untill now ico nothing running.

If we look at the team, we see only a team of consultants and several market managers or Business Development Strategist. No development team. Where are the people who will implement the project? They are not here. Therefore, this project is of no interest to anyone.
DenysM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

This project is fraudulent https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4583464.0
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

SimplyVital Health and Health Nexus Blockchain: Blockchain in Healthcare Webinar Series, 7-11 Event
I'm pleased to announce our Wednesday, 7/11 event in the Blockchain in Healthcare Webinar Series, "SimplyVital Health and Health Nexus Blockchain," taking place 1-3PM EST / 6-8PM BST.

This lively discussion will feature SimplyVital Health's Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Katherine Kuzmeskas, MPH, and Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Lucas Hendren.
https://www.gotostage.com/channel/fbe5c0a47b7d4ed3815b39156dba0ed8/recording/02fdc95d1f3b406dbcb1030552dcf15d/watch

erzascalet

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Very good project. Hopefully I believe it will taste the success within no time. Great team and vision!
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

I'm sure this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty , this will be one of the projects that will be viral, hopefully my predictions are correct for this. Good luck to you all
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

I believe the idea of this project is a great one coming from working in a health project myself for a couple of years and understanding the importance of have good records and also having access to those records of the patients when needed and from different location of access point . this is a huge problem especially in our third world countries and projects like this when truly operationalized can go a long way in resolving healthcare problems.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

I believe the idea of this project is a great one coming from working in a health project myself for a couple of years and understanding the importance of have good records and also having access to those records of the patients when needed and from different location of access point . this is a huge problem especially in our third world countries and projects like this when truly operationalized can go a long way in resolving healthcare problems.
Totally agree with you, this is like the single most unresolved issue in the healthcare sector in our developing countries and true some patient done have records of previously treated illness and once this records are available and well linked for access in different healthcare centers, I believe lots of issues can be resolved. Kudos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: