Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NUL  (Read 4520 times)
tokenmarket (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
NUL
September 21, 2017, 01:49:59 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 01:17:43 PM by tokenmarket

NUL

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

Reserve Indonesian Translate, if needed
thanks
JammyDodger

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:26:32 PM

Having worked in the health sector myself for a short period of time, I know how important this project is. I was tasked with correcting medical records that had errors or incomplete data, as you can imagine this type problem can have serious consequences for patients. Wishing you guys all the best with your project, no doubt I will be putting a little into the ICO.
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

I'm sure this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty , this will be one of the projects that will be viral, hopefully my predictions are correct for this. Good luck to you all
maniakbtc

Activity: 410
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:44:55 PM

nice project hope be a success, waiting for update bounty campaign and take a part for this project. good luck

meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

Seems interesting I am going to put this on the radar
bilbilon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:48:08 AM

This is a Great project and this is gonna be a good in the future.
Wishing you all the best in your projects guys. Good luck dev
I  Joined the Twitter Campaign
halicarton

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

There are already some blockchain projects on Health at the moment. What makes yours different?   Good luck and I will be back ad check it later. Cheesy

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:17:37 AM

Another healthcare based project I like it Grin. What will happen the tokens that will remain unsold will those be burned?

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

SimplyVital Health Pioneers Blockchain Healthcare Ecosystem

The company’s solution will streamline information sharing, using a permissioned blockchain to ensure the security and integrity of critical data.

Reliable access to patients’ medical information is a prerequisite for timely and effective healthcare, but the confidential nature of personal data means that healthcare providers often operate within a siloed world creating unintended consequences where patient outcomes come second to data protection concerns.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital/

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

Based from the projects that are appearing nowadays, health industry is one of the most explored businesses here. Maybe because of the billion-dollar health industry. I'll be watching if this one will really have the power of true care!
LucasSimplyVital

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:46:54 PM

There are already some blockchain projects on Health at the moment. What makes yours different?   Good luck and I will be back ad check it later. Cheesy

There are several ways that we are different from other blockchain Projects in Healthcare so far.  The first major reason is that we have started with a practical and simple implementation of blockchain technology so that we could directly introduce blockchain to healthcare, and since in the US so far there have only been theoretical or very small applications this has allowed us to become the 'go to' for blockchain in healthcare while allowing us to gain more experience.  In addition, it has allowed us to adopt a phased approach that allows us to slowly onboard Healthcare more and more onto blockchain.  This has allowed us to also to build a product that is targeted towards Healthcare's needs.

From a Technical standpoint, there are a few major differences.  Our governing system is unique.  It provides a decentralized system for upgrading and validation that takes advantage of the trustless nature of blockchain and helps to ensure its security and longevity.  Along with that our verification system also provides a unique way to ensure compliant nodes.  Next would be our data storage.  Long term we are planning on integrating data storage to our system that is currently not being offered by other projects.  While there are other differences, those would be the largest three.
Dubrovin

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

and where for the twitter of the table taken by the participants? I registered to Twitter!
ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

Because the understanding of the block chain is too narrow, it is difficult to believe its connection with health, whether it is familiar with this field, can explain to me
ZODIAQ

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:07:44 PM

Your project really sticks out among the others, because the field of health care is not fully covered - I hope you will complete what you intend to. Yet I`m looking forward for more details proving your credibility Smiley
LucasSimplyVital

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:45:47 AM

Because the understanding of the block chain is too narrow, it is difficult to believe its connection with health, whether it is familiar with this field, can explain to me

There has been a significant amount of research done into blockchain and healthcare, specifically with its use of de-siloing data.  I would advice reviewing the research done by medrec for more information.  https://www.pubpub.org/pub/medrec
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:58:08 PM

Health is very conservative. Electronic records are being introduced with difficulty.
To make and implement new solutions you need a lot of time and money.
$ 40000000 is not enough for helthcare project.
agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:01:32 AM

if I do not misunderstand it looks like the coin can be used to pay for the maintenance fee. but let's wait if there is a hospital that will accept for this project.
Usually ico project in handle tokenmarket always successful
tokenmarket-team

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:51:52 PM

and where for the twitter of the table taken by the participants? I registered to Twitter!

The SimplyVital Health bounty's thread is located here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197487.0   Smiley
LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

Another healthcare based project I like it Grin. What will happen the tokens that will remain unsold will those be burned?

project healtcare ussualy is big succes
example patientory only 3 day in ico selling sold out
i hope simplyvital healt can big success too
robomed

Activity: 308

https://robomed.io/

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

Agree! Everyone is interested in healthcare.
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:05:18 PM

healthcare project  ussualy is big success
I hope this project will gather all funds fast
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:02:36 PM

SimplyVital Health Welcomes Two New Board Members To Its Blockchain Healthcare Solution

SimplyVital Health, the healthcare startup utilizing blockchain technology to streamline medical record data sharing and storage, has announced the addition of Robert J. Wright Jr. and Tim Corvino to their advisory board. Both will help accelerate SimplyVital's vision of a faster, and more secure healthcare system.

SimplyVital Health is a healthcare solution that leverages Health Nexus, its blockchain ecosystem, to empower providers' transition to value-based care regardless of clinical affiliation. The principal tool, ConnectingCare, augments existing hospital care systems to extract data and create care pathway flexibility, prospectively track financials, maintain immutable records, and accurately monitor analytics. This frictionless, secure data exchange mitigates financial risk and improves patient health.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-welcomes-two-new-board-members/

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

Right,healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world, so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:53:27 PM

Honestly,   it makes zero sense to me.

I am able to log into my system at the hospital -  find patient records, document, bill, etc.      Why do I need a tokenized system to do the same thing?

Granted,  the real challenge is cross-hospital systems.    Hospital A uses X system,  Hospital B uses Y system.    The patient's medical info gets printed off and manually entered in that scenario.   But a blockchain system doesn't change that if not every hospital utilizes it.   Especially in situations with more rural hospitals that use very basic systems.

Your signature here
LucasSimplyVital

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:20:32 AM

Health is very conservative. Electronic records are being introduced with difficulty.
To make and implement new solutions you need a lot of time and money.
$ 40000000 is not enough for helthcare project.

You are correct, health care is very conservative which is why we are taking a phased approach to give healthcare time and the ability to slowly adopt it, which has allowed us to get our first HIPAA compliant product to production with customers and allows us to acclimate healthcare to the blockchain.  We are also approaching this very strategically and are focusing in on major pain points of healthcare to help speed adoption and where there has already been major research backing a blockchain approach.  Our hope is the 40 Million will be more then enough, at the very least it should give us time to complete our goals on the system and release the system, adoption may take longer but at that point, we hope to have a strong community and backers to help continue the support of the system.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:17:22 PM

This industry has a huge potential since this is serious problem - how to resolve electronic patients information transactions securely .

I can see how block chain could be implemented relatively  easily on small information scale solutions as prescriptions doctor- patient- pharmacy

Although I red about your project on your site and i do not understand, how are you hoping to achieve the secure storage of patients medical history?
Since it could hold a lot of data, i assume it cant be implemented in block-chain itself.  Correct me if i am wrong.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:04:48 PM

projects with the concept of health care is always an interesting thing to follow, because most projects with the same concept, always have the potential to succeed and very profitable in a fast time, I'm interested to join the next promotion program, such as bounty, if any
hopefully going well
prehisto

Activity: 882

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

projects with the concept of health care is always an interesting thing to follow, because most projects with the same concept, always have the potential to succeed and very profitable in a fast time, I'm interested to join the next promotion program, such as bounty, if any
hopefully going well

Why do you think that health care projects are profitable in short term ( iif you ment fast- short term)?
I think the complete opposite since it is very hard to implement something completely new in government systems . i think that it could be very profitable in long term if the project is good enough.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
IpKiss

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

Care coordination (CC) is an important lever for pursuing a range of health care goals, including improving outcomes, achieving systemic financial sustainability and reducing medical errors.

Policy-level efforts to eliminate medical errors, manage chronic illness in an aging population, and increase the cost effectiveness of care have all focused at least in part on CC.

That's why this project is risky but very innovative.

The main sale start the 31 October , i will invest in this ICO.
IpKiss

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

I am able to log into my system at the hospital -  find patient records, document, bill, etc.      Why do I need a tokenized system to do the same thing?

Granted,  the real challenge is cross-hospital systems.    Hospital A uses X system,  Hospital B uses Y system.    The patient's medical info gets printed off and manually entered in that scenario.   But a blockchain system doesn't change that if not every hospital utilizes it.   Especially in situations with more rural hospitals that use very basic systems.

Your post was relevant about the rural hospital. I ask some question in the Discord channel of Simply Vital health (SvH).

Most hospitals have the same compliance burden and have basic internet connections in the US, which is their ( SvH)  current focus .

SvH are striving to keep the barrier entry low to insure higher adoption, and Health tech adoption will help spur the growth of the network since health tech companies interact with multiple facilities, which is what they do.  Its also good to note that hospitals are financialy incentivized to share data and coordinate care, SvH strongly leveraging that as well.
KatSimplyVital

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

Agree! Everyone is interested in healthcare.

Thank you!!! Smiley We are doing quite well already (revenue within 7 months of incorporating!) so with the help from you and others, we can all continue to bring this tech to healthcare worldwide!

Yes, all tokens that will remain will be burned. So please share our project with others!

Also remember our referral program! When you contribute in the token sale (presale or main sale) you will receive a Referral ID when Main Sale begins (10/31). This is unique to you and will allow you to earn, in tokens, 5% of every deposit that is made to our HLTH token sale using your referral link. Good luck!
KatSimplyVital

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:05:32 AM

Your post was relevant about the rural hospital. I ask some question in the Discord channel of Simply Vital health (SvH).

Most hospitals have the same compliance burden and have basic internet connections in the US, which is their ( SvH)  current focus .

SvH are striving to keep the barrier entry low to insure higher adoption, and Health tech adoption will help spur the growth of the network since health tech companies interact with multiple facilities, which is what they do.  Its also good to note that hospitals are financialy incentivized to share data and coordinate care, SvH strongly leveraging that as well.

On Point, IPKiss!! Thank you. In addition, the data sharing piece is just the beginning, and, if you look at where healthcare is going globally, the trend is toward what is called "value based care" (our niche focus) where payment is based on outcomes and patient recovery, not number of procedures/stuff the docs do. Specifically in the US, just as IPKiss said, the providers are financially penalized for not sharing data or coordinating care. I read the 1200+ page MACRA ruling, and if you look at where that legislation is going in 3,5 to 7 years, it completely hinges on providers coordinating care and sharing data. Private insurance (Aetna, United Health, etc.) always follow in the Federal Government's footsteps -- this market, in the US alone, is $300B worth of payments tied to value based care. And it's a massive paradigm shift in healthcare. Tons of research showing that existing tech systems are inadequate to support docs in this new payment reform.

Data sharing is just the beginning, though. We are already developing smart contracts for insurance payment distribution with one of the nation's leading health insurance companies. A tokenized system provides limitless opportunities for other developers, too, that leverage the open source Health Nexus protocol, and for us as a company to continue to build applications.

Also, it is important to note - re rural hospitals - that, just like any other product, ours will not be rolled out to 100% of the providers globally immediately. Adoption of technology is over time - and those providers that are ready and in need adopt faster.

Case in point, we had a customer meeting yesterday (very large hospital system in the north eastern part of the US) and we are moving ahead with them re our platform. Their need is immediate, they see the value, they're ready.

In the US, there is, as IPKiss said, again - Federal legislation that requires the adoption of electronic systems for patient tracking.

Globally, there are places that are more advanced than others. However, the opportunity is vast. For example, our advisor, Dr. John Halamka of Harvard and one of the top hospitals in the US, is leading a project with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to bring blockchain-based healthcare solutions to Africa. One could argue that Africa uses very basic systems, if at all. However, with technology that is designed correctly and cost effectively, adoption is not a problem. We're proud to have Dr. Halamka as an Advisor to share his learnings on this project, and to guide us as we continue to grow and develop.

KatSimplyVital

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:25:24 AM

hopefully going well

Why do you think that health care projects are profitable in short term ( iif you ment fast- short term)?
I think the complete opposite since it is very hard to implement something completely new in government systems . i think that it could be very profitable in long term if the project is good enough.

Hey! Good question. There are many healthcare projects that are profitable in the short term - it depends on whether or not the company did the right Customer Validation -- most digital health companies don't spend the time on customer validation. Before we incorporated - and before we had a burn rate, we spent 1.5 years on customer validation, testing simple-basic wire frames in excel to understand what providers and healthcare administrators needed and would pay for.

This research, plus my background as a Strategic Planner for the 6th largest hospital in the US, proved invaluable as we attained revenue within 7 months (We were incorporated in Feb 2017). This is quite unheard of in healthcare, but speaks to the fact that we created a product that fits a true need.

While you are correct that blockchain technology is new, the platform and services that we are bringing to healthcare fit a very specific need, and a need that directly affects them financially. We started with Bundled Payments which financially penalizes providers for poor care of their patients, BUT provides financial savings for good care of their patients (that's quite simplified, but I don't want to nerd out too much about Bundles Payments.. Smiley)

In addition, we don't actually mention that we're using blockchain technology when we are speaking with potential customers. Bringing it up simply creates confusion and many, many questions; and it doesn't matter. Our customers just want a product that works, is compliant with their needs. It would be like telling them we're using AWS or postgres....they simply don't care. When the conversation shifts, usually with the IT team, into the details of the technology, we then discuss blockchain tech. Because of the audience at this time, our tech is even more exciting to the team.

Lastly, the government is not a target we have our eyes set on yet. We are focusing on private physician groups, health insurance companies, and hospitals.

maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:38:00 AM

health is very important and I think it's primarily in life. Better to prevent than to treat. Blockchain-based health rarely has only a few that exist. I agree with health projects and good luck.

KatSimplyVital

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

The fact that Hospital A uses X system, and that Hospital B uses Y system is in fact the exact problem. As described in the response below, there is a global shift toward what is called "Value based care" where providers are paid based on the outcomes of the patient (with some systems farther along than others). Value based care drives the need to be able to see the patient data in aggregate, regardless of which system the hospital uses. The fact that reimbursement is tied to providers working together is key -- interoperability is a business issue not a technology issue in healthcare. Countless articles on it, but in short, if there is no financial incentive or shared financial gain for sharing data, providers and health insurance companies don't share data. As a former Strategic Planner for the 6th largest hospital system in the US, I was baffled by this -- it's in the best interest of the care of the patient to share data. BUT sharing data affects market share (I know... healthcare is a business too...it sounds weird). And, affecting market share, especially in locations where there is a lot of competition, and margins are tight already, means they won't share data unless they have to. As stated below, just like any product or program, 100% adoption will not happen on day 1. Our platform and tech is for those that are in these risk based contracts right now, and are looking for solutions - now. This is a $300B+ market exploding over the next 5 - 10 - 15 years.

Also, the way we've designed our first applications do not require all hospitals to use our system, as you imply. This was very strategic and intentional after I studied for months reading and interviewing others on why Health Information Exchanges failed in the US. (See above comment about data interoperability and data sharing being a business issue not a technology issue.)

[Pasting other response here] On Point, IPKiss!! Thank you. In addition, the data sharing piece is just the beginning, and, if you look at where healthcare is going globally, the trend is toward what is called "value based care" (our niche focus) where payment is based on outcomes and patient recovery, not number of procedures/stuff the docs do. Specifically in the US, just as IPKiss said, the providers are financially penalized for not sharing data or coordinating care. I read the 1200+ page MACRA ruling, and if you look at where that legislation is going in 3,5 to 7 years, it completely hinges on providers coordinating care and sharing data. Private insurance (Aetna, United Health, etc.) always follow in the Federal Government's footsteps -- this market, in the US alone, is $300B worth of payments tied to value based care. And it's a massive paradigm shift in healthcare. Tons of research showing that existing tech systems are inadequate to support docs in this new payment reform.

Data sharing is just the beginning, though. We are already developing smart contracts for insurance payment distribution with one of the nation's leading health insurance companies. A tokenized system provides limitless opportunities for other developers, too, that leverage the open source Health Nexus protocol, and for us as a company to continue to build applications.

Also, it is important to note - re rural hospitals - that, just like any other product, ours will not be rolled out to 100% of the providers globally immediately. Adoption of technology is over time - and those providers that are ready and in need adopt faster.

Case in point, we had a customer meeting yesterday (very large hospital system in the north eastern part of the US) and we are moving ahead with them re our platform. Their need is immediate, they see the value, they're ready.

In the US, there is, as IPKiss said, again - Federal legislation that requires the adoption of electronic systems for patient tracking.

Globally, there are places that are more advanced than others. However, the opportunity is vast. For example, our advisor, Dr. John Halamka of Harvard and one of the top hospitals in the US, is leading a project with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to bring blockchain-based healthcare solutions to Africa. One could argue that Africa uses very basic systems, if at all. However, with technology that is designed correctly and cost effectively, adoption is not a problem. We're proud to have Dr. Halamka as an Advisor to share his learnings on this project, and to guide us as we continue to grow and develop.
tokenmarket-team

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

health is very important and I think it's primarily in life. Better to prevent than to treat. Blockchain-based health rarely has only a few that exist. I agree with health projects and good luck.

this is very true. thank you for your support!
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Right,healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world, so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful.

I also agree with you,  health care projects in the world today is in need of many people. So I think this health project will definitely be a big success.

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:00:29 AM

I just published my blog: https://medium.com/@Elegant_Joylin/simply-vital-health-providing-quality-health-care-a995da02ea21
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

pre-sale has begun until 28 october, how much Funds has been collected dev Huh

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

SimplyVital Health Partners With Toro Risk Consulting Group On Transformational Blockchain Healthcare Technology

SimplyVital Health (SVH) and Toro Risk Consulting Group, LLC (Toro) have announced an affiliation that brings the transformational healthcare technology of SVH together with the marketing, legal, and risk expertise of Toro.

Toro recognized early on the potential that SVH’s pioneering platform has to help providers transition from fee-for-service to value-based healthcare. New value-based payment models, such as bundled payments, allow providers to realize savings if they can decrease the average cost of patient care.

SimplyVital Health’s platform uses blockchain technology to capitalize on bundled payments. This platform includes comprehensive consulting, metric selection, care coordination, and negotiation. Future developments of the platform will leverage Health Nexus, SVH’s open-source blockchain protocol that is safely adoptable by health care. Toro brings experience in negotiating protection from assuming downside risk, as well as guidance on how to reduce the costs and occurrences of medical complications. Together, SVH and Toro can help streamline data sharing and reduce costs for both patients and providers.

https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-partners-with-toro-risk-consulting-group/

niyiadedokun

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

I am interested in this project.  In addition, is this project include any bounty?
tokenmarket-team

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

I am interested in this project.  In addition, is this project include any bounty?

yes absolutely. here's the link to the bounties thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197487.msg22084000#msg22084000
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

Hey, how much is raised so far in the pre-sale? Are you allow to disclose that amount or it is confidential at the moment?
tokenmarket (OP)

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

Simply Vital Health made the news today

https://unblockedevents.com/2017/10/25/value-based-care-kat-kuzmeskas-simplyvital/

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:41:57 AM

Hey your ICO website says that pre-sale will end on October 28, 2017 but when i click the contribute button the countdown timer says 22 days left for presale to end.
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

SimplyVital Health Push Back Token Offering to Meet AML/KYC Requirements

SimplyVital Health, the company behind the blockchain-based healthcare protocol Health Nexus, has announced a delay to its token offering to give further time for AML and KYC analysis. SimplyVital Health is dedicated to creating the best possible foundation for its Health Cash [HLTH] token that is critical to building out a new healthcare ecosystem and amid a climate of heightened interest in cryptocurrency offerings, SimplyVital Health is adhering to current best practices as closely as possible.

Kat Kuzmeskas, MPH CEO, SimplyVital Health said:
“While the AML/KYC process during the pre sale is a significant bottleneck, we are happy to comply with this requirement as it not only helps us review our earliest supporters, but even in some cases, we have the opportunity to connect personally with them.”

https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-to-meet-aml-kyc-requirements/

sheld0n

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

SimplyVital Health, the company behind the blockchain-based healthcare protocol Health Nexus, has announced a delay to its token offering to give further time for AML and KYC analysis. SimplyVital Health is dedicated to creating the best possible foundation for its Health Cash [HLTH] token that is critical to building out a new healthcare ecosystem and amid a climate of heightened interest in cryptocurrency offerings, SimplyVital Health is adhering to current best practices as closely as possible.

Kat Kuzmeskas, MPH CEO, SimplyVital Health says:
“While the AML/KYC process during the pre-sale is a significant bottleneck, we are happy to comply with this requirement as it not only helps us review our earliest supporters, but even in some cases, we have the opportunity to connect personally with them.”
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:54:37 PM

SimplyVital Health Welcomes iCare to its blockchain Healthcare Platform

SimplyVital Health (SVH), the blockchain for healthcare protocol welcomes leading clinical management consultancy iCare to its platform. SVH is transforming healthcare through its ConnectingCare platform, a blockchain-based data storage and analytics platform aimed at streamlining medical data storage and sharing.

The leading edge technology has captured the attention of iCare that works to advise and coordinate a number of nursing facilities and other healthcare providers.

“We believe that the ConnectingCare platform will allow us to better understand our clinical and fiscal performance,” said David Skoczulek, VP Business Development at iCare. “This information periscope will enable us to be well-positioned within post acute care networks, risk bundles and other partnerships in acute care.”

Through its ConnectingCare platform, SVH will support the assessment and management of patients in iCare’s signature Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) rehabilitation program, part of the Trinity Health NE post acute care network and the Hoffman Heart and Vascular Institute at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.

https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-welcomes-icare/

Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:32:30 PM

Maybe you want to compare with https://healthbase.digital.
(Sorry, my time is lacking)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Hello!
You have an interesting project and a global idea, which requires a lot of effort and serious work. Please share how you will evaluate the quality of services? What standards will you use? Still, quality, often a very subjective thing and often depends on the human factor.
Thank you.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

Fast google search shows this: "Kat Kuzmeskas, who will probably be the next Elon Musk in healthcare".
Sounds really promising.
tokenmarket (OP)

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

In case you missed the news:
Simply Vital Health main Token Sale event is postponed until the 22nd November 2017 at 1700.
(pre-sale will close on 20 Nov)

The bounties will extend throughout this period and close along with the main token sale on 20 Dec at 1700 UTC.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/simplyvital-health-push-back-token-offering-meet-amlkyc-requirements/

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
seven.71

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:27:13 AM

We made this video to explain how our blockchain
based HealthNexus will change healthcare

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
GreenRivers

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:28:47 AM

So this token deals mainly with MACRA and MIPS and those kinds of laws?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

SimplyVital Health (SVH), the healthcare company streamlining medical data storage and sharing using blockchain technology, has announced a partnership with Hartford HealthCare Bone & Joint Institute at Hartford Hospital (BJI). Through its blockchain-based ConnectingCare platform, SVH will manage and analyze total hip and total knee joint replacement patients from first appointment to final treatment, helping to reduce costs and improve patient recovery.
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

SimplyVital Health Secures Contract with the Bone & Joint Institute at Hartford Hospital

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-secures-contract-with-bone-joint-institute-hartford-hospital/

seven.71

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:36:15 AM

SimplyVital Health (SVH), the healthcare company streamlining medical data storage and sharing using blockchain technology, has announced a partnership with Hartford HealthCare Bone & Joint Institute at Hartford Hospital (BJI). Through its blockchain-based ConnectingCare platform, SVH will manage and analyze total hip and total knee joint replacement patients from first appointment to final treatment, helping to reduce costs and improve patient recovery.
it sounds very promising SVH,for the future there may be other partnerships with companies or strategic partners in the development of this project

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
GreenRivers

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:39:14 AM

This company is a scam.

I wouldn't invest.

It says on their white paper that they don't have to complete any product. They'll tell you it's a "loophole" by their lawyer but it's all bullshit. It's so when they get sued, they can show that little line in the white paper that puts them in no obligation to complete a project.
knobbynifty

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:11:51 AM

Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

I am very happy there is a project about health like this. Very useful for many people. Hopefully this project runs smoothly.
Andrew1709

Merit: 163

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:01:31 AM

Who can tell me why the bounty spreadsheet table is empty?I joined twitter bounty but there is no stakes. Huh
DavidMA

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are asking about the transaction cost of using smart-contracts on the blockchain. The increase in cost is primarily related to one of two things: the increase in data that is processed in smart-contract transactions over time, and the increase in the value of the transactional cryptocurrency.

The first is something you may be able to solve for programatically, the second is balanced against the corresponding increase in value of your holdings.

If you're asking about something else, please clarify.
seven.71

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

This company is a scam.

I wouldn't invest.

It says on their white paper that they don't have to complete any product. They'll tell you it's a "loophole" by their lawyer but it's all bullshit. It's so when they get sued, they can show that little line in the white paper that puts them in no obligation to complete a project.
You say this company scam is a big mistake...they look very professional in running this project, you can see them on the telegram very actively and they promote at some fintech events and get cooperation with some companies that support this project

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Vladdirescu87

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

SimplyVital Health Extends Token Pre-Sale for Maximum Impact After Cancelled Fork

More on coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-extends-token-pre-sale-for-maximum-impact-after-cancelled-fork/

tokenmarket (OP)

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

Dear SVH Signature Campaign Participants,

SimplyVital Health have announced it’s token sale postponement to 22nd February. We have made the decision to freeze the signature bounty campaign temporarily.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simplyvital-health-extends-token-pre-sale-for-maximum-impact-after-cancelled-fork-300559989.html

PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN WILL BE ALLOCATED THE STAKES THEY HAVE EARNED UP UNTIL THIS POINT.

Participants can choose whether to remain within the bounty program until token sale competition or conclude their contribution to the program and claim their HLTH tokens upon token sale completion. Please notify us with your decision via private message on bitcointalk.

Thank you for all your support,

TokenMarket

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
tokenmarket (OP)

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

Dear SimplyVital Health Signature Bounty Participants,

We have begun a new signature bounty campaign for SimplyVital Health. Those who were active on the last bounty and wish to continue will receive a 3 WEEK STAKE ALLOCATION BONUS on top of their original weekly stakes a thank you for loyalty.

All new participants are of course welcome

Thank you,

TokenMarket

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:43 AM

I saw this being advertised on safelists but not much info can be found on google. Seems like this has already been listed and trading at $0.40+ but we can still get the coins at 20 cents each. Is this true? Will the coins be transferred to buyers right away and can we start trading immediately? A little confused here, someone in-the-know please enlighten me  Smiley

Found this too... The SimplyVital Health pre-sale has been extended until 20 February, with the main sale starting on 22 February. To find out more or participate in the token sale, visit https://tokensale.simplyvitalhealth.com/
DavidMA

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

I'm a blockchain engineer on this project. No tokens have been distributed yet, and Health Cash (HLTH) will not be tradeable until after the ICO completes in March of 2018.
TokenSell

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:34:39 AM

We appreciate SimplyVital Health team answering our questions that you can review in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck during the ICO.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

Blockchain can help improving the healthcare system, as it will save a lot of precious time in emergency situations!
Cryptocoinsmarket

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:55:41 AM

Should you get you some SimplyVital Health HLTH?
The ICO just got reviewed on cryptocoinsmarket Shocked. Here is the review guys. Kindly let me what you think. Thanks Wink
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:33:11 AM

how does it works? are they exclusive on health data records only like heathy? what are the edge of this project to patientory and other health related projects??

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
DavidMA

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:05:11 PM

Health Nexus is a new blockchain and decentralized database for healthcare. We're taking some fundamental operations common to operating systems - account management, permissioning, file handling, and decentralizing them; which is why I think of it like a decentralized operating system.

Most other healthcare decentralization efforts are applications that can be built on Health Nexus. That's how we envision it working - service providers that understand decentralization and are crypto-savy will build applications on Health Nexus and use familiar SaaS models to engage healthcare providers (that don't really have crypto-economic experience and don't want to).

It's a Decentralization as a service (DaaS) model. 
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:35 AM

health-based projects with payment use coins, this project that much exploited, it's easy to hope of success for this project.

nhhtriet

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:35:20 AM

Wow! This is a good project! I will join in the furture!
Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

Why does a healthcare company need its own token?

In the world of cryptocurrency, fortunes are made and lost in less time than it takes to finish reading this article, and there is no better example than Bitcoin, which has increased its value ten-fold in less than a year. This wild valuation is (among other reasons) why token sales have become an increasingly popular way for new companies and startups to grow since 2013, when Mastercoin launched its the first-ever token sale and raised 5000 Bitcoin worth about $500,000 at the time.

https://medium.com/simplyvital/why-does-a-healthcare-company-need-its-own-token-9854b4799650
bestpikka

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:05:41 AM

Wow! This is a good project! I will join in the furture!

sure, the new project has a concept of financing health care, very interesting and should be kept in support the project. but I see this project
less obvious. We see the development of this project.
IpKiss

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

A Good article about $HLTH.
Coindesk article
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

The ‘Key’ to SimplyVital Health

“Are you storing healthcare data on the blockchain?” That’s a very common question we get at SimplyVital Health about our data ecosystem, Health Nexus. To put it plainly — NO, we are NOT storing healthcare data on the blockchain.

What we are doing is much, much cooler.

Instead of storing healthcare data on the blockchain, we are using the blockchain to govern access to that data through our key pair system, which is the heart of Health Nexus. In this way we can allow healthcare providers to share stored data with each other, even if they are using different storage systems. We modeled this system off the research group MedRec from MIT, which implemented a similar tool for Beth Israel Hospital.

This system works by allowing users to create permissioned “keys” on the blockchain. These keys store a URL pointing to specific data, with access governed by rules such as an expiration date or allowable actions. Our key pair system allows for the creation of children keys that can be granted to other users, such as healthcare providers, allowing easy and secure access to that data.

For example, a hospital can create a key pointing to the data for a recent patient who just underwent knee surgery. In that key they include a hash of the data for verification, an expiration date, and read access. They then create a child key and give that key to the rehab center their patient is attending, giving that rehab center read access to the patient’s data until the expiration date. This information can all be audited, allowing the original hospital to prove it granted the rehab center access to patient data.

Our key pair system utilizes audited smart contracts to accomplish this, and our smart contracts can be viewed via Github repo. We have specifically created a meta data field to allow users to set their own permissions and rules going forward to ensure our contracts are developer friendly to encourage the creation of new healthcare solutions on Health Nexus.

Going forward we are looking to build this into the protocol level. We are doing this because the large utility value of this ensures its use, and by including it at the protocol level we can help ensure a better built, defined and efficient system. We will start by specifically including data fields in the accounts to keep track and maintain the keys to insure greater efficiency.

Long story short, this key system will allow for simplified and secure data sharing of sensitive data without requiring all providers to share storage systems. It has already been tested at Beth Israel Hospital and version 1.0 is ready to go!

https://medium.com/simplyvital/the-key-to-simplyvital-health-84d3d4dff684
tokenmarket (OP)

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Message from SimplyVital Health:

"Thank you all for participating in this bounty program!  The bounty program is officially closed and we have tallied all the participants.  The tokens will be distributed out with the rest of the tokens during the crowdsale.  We are having another bounty program to launch and you can view the information at the following link."

https://www.simplyvitalhealth.com/

Note SImplyVital Health aim to have new bounty uploaded on their website and aim to have it operational next week.

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

SIMPLYVITAL HEALTH: AMBASSADOR OF HEALTHCARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN CRUISE ASIA

In this particular moment in time blockchain is undoubtedly the most exciting topic that investors, entrepreneurs and thinkers alike are discussing about. Being able to do so while sailing on a crypto-cruise across Singapore, Penang and Phuket together with the brightest game-changers, pioneers and thought-leaders of this space is something completely unique that couldn’t be missed.
https://medium.com/simplyvital/simplyvital-health-ambassador-of-healthcare-on-the-blockchain-cruise-asia-e9d8d02f0890
tokenmarket (OP)

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Dear Bounty Participants,

Please find the link here to the new SimplyVital Health Bounty Program. All the bounty will be moved over to this address:

https://bountyhealthnexus.herokuapp.com/login

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
KotiKo

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Please find the link here to the new SimplyVital Health Bounty Program. All the bounty will be moved over to this address:

Thanks for warning. And then I thought at first that some problems had begun! I will save for myself a new link
IpKiss

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:23:30 PM by IpKiss

Nice !
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

I have already seen several projects related to health and all of them did not collect the right amount during the ICO. You twice carried your main sale. Can you tell what amount is already attracted by you?
candyconstantino11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty
DenysM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

Interesting project hope its  success.

Great Project, Great Team, Wish you best of luck.

Perhaps they have a project and interesting but I do not see much interest in the project from investors. The main sale begins in a week and I want to scream how much they collected on pre-sale !? They have twice postponed their sale because of unsuccessful fees and I do not like that the team does not disclose the information of fees on the pre-sale.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Perhaps they have a project and interesting but I do not see much interest in the project from investors. The main sale begins in a week and I want to scream how much they collected on pre-sale !? They have twice postponed their sale because of unsuccessful fees and I do not like that the team does not disclose the information of fees on the pre-sale.

and now they open another bounty on their official website. I think this is their last bounty and ico in getting the funds to build the project I'm still optimistic about the project that runs because it carries health. I love this project that allows a sick person to get proper care with blockchain-based, it may be that the team is working hard in achieving the roadmap. so just wait for the good news. keep it up team. cheers

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty

Truly interesting project. I love to see projects taking on healthcare, because the system behind it hasn't really changed for years. If you are interested in other HealthCare related projects, here is one. (Disclaimer, I work with them).

TrustedHealth - A decentralized ecosystem for specialized medicine on blockchain.

Telegram: https://t.me/TrustedHealth_io
Whitepaper: https://trustedhealth.io/pdfs/TDH_Whitepaper-eb7d572e22a9c2b941de54cbd2885dcb.pdf?vsn=d

And since you are interested in Bounties, here it is: https://medium.com/trustedhealth-io/trustedhealth-bounty-4158e417013f

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
DenysM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

and now they open another bounty on their official website. I think this is their last bounty and ico in getting the funds to build the project I'm still optimistic about the project that runs because it carries health. I love this project that allows a sick person to get proper care with blockchain-based, it may be that the team is working hard in achieving the roadmap. so just wait for the good news. keep it up team. cheers

Yes, I saw that they launched another generosity, but this does not save them. This is not the kind of advertisement that is now needed for this project. I think that them need more advertising on the Internet. I also like the project but I've already seen several projects that are related to health and they failed. I need more news.
IpKiss

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Interesting project hope its  success.

Yes, I saw that they launched another generosity, but this does not save them. This is not the kind of advertisement that is now needed for this project. I think that them need more advertising on the Internet. I also like the project but I've already seen several projects that are related to health and they failed. I need more news.

As a first hour supporter let me explain to you the project. Hope it can help you ( but i advise you to read the white paper for more technical purposes ) :

Simply health Vital wan't to reducing medical costs, giving individuals more control over their health data, opening up possibilities for innovation in medical research.

In order to do this , they have an open source PROTOCOL ->  Health nexus  who run in the blockchain to  helps the providers view authenticated ad non-repudiable records at the same time regardless of clinical affiliation.
Because Sharing data between care teams is extremely difficult, but necessary to ensure that the correct care pathway is being followed in the right order by the right providers. their platform allows providers to easily share files with their care teams to coordinate care.

Payors can also utilize their platform for real time access to care pathways for audit reasons. They can dig into visit history data to identify why episode costs deviate significantly from average costs.

In conclusion , HLTH will be partner with their competitor. Any party in the HealthCare digital industry can use it and generate income.

If you have any other questions,  ask  i'll try to help.

EDIT : SHV are very active on twitter : https://twitter.com/SimplyVitalHQ
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

this is a great project and i think its gonna be a good in the future. wishing for the best of this project.good luck to the dev.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

SIMPLYVITAL HEALTH: AMBASSADOR OF HEALTHCARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN CRUISE ASIA

In this particular moment in time blockchain is undoubtedly the most exciting topic that investors, entrepreneurs and thinkers alike are discussing about. Being able to do so while sailing on a crypto-cruise across Singapore, Penang and Phuket together with the brightest game-changers, pioneers and thought-leaders of this space is something completely unique that couldn’t be missed.
https://medium.com/simplyvital/simplyvital-health-ambassador-of-healthcare-on-the-blockchain-cruise-asia-e9d8d02f0890
It was probably a very interesting and informative trip, also I think that it brought the team additional experience for work
nadyn

Merit: 287

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

hello, who can help? in the office are not active tweeter links, does not consider steaks, who to write to?
https://twitter.com/v_nadj
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Interesting project hope its  success.

As a first hour supporter let me explain to you the project. Hope it can help you ( but i advise you to read the white paper for more technical purposes ) :

Simply health Vital wan't to reducing medical costs, giving individuals more control over their health data, opening up possibilities for innovation in medical research.

In order to do this , they have an open source PROTOCOL ->  Health nexus  who run in the blockchain to  helps the providers view authenticated ad non-repudiable records at the same time regardless of clinical affiliation.
Because Sharing data between care teams is extremely difficult, but necessary to ensure that the correct care pathway is being followed in the right order by the right providers. their platform allows providers to easily share files with their care teams to coordinate care.

Payors can also utilize their platform for real time access to care pathways for audit reasons. They can dig into visit history data to identify why episode costs deviate significantly from average costs.

In conclusion , HLTH will be partner with their competitor. Any party in the HealthCare digital industry can use it and generate income.

If you have any other questions,  ask  i'll try to help.

EDIT : SHV are very active on twitter : https://twitter.com/SimplyVitalHQ

Good answer, but sorry can you explain in detail about the previous bounty. about when can the stake be calculated with a received Token ?? because this is a big question people want to know. sorry if i'm wrong I just want to know the exact date. Thanks Smiley

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

with such healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world,think so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful for sure ;)this will be great
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

with such healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world,think so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful for sure ;)this will be great
true health project appears to be on the support of many people because this is a noble goal. When can I participate in this project?
HenryRoo

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

true health project appears to be on the support of many people because this is a noble goal. When can I participate in this project?
All delay the beginning of the ICO, most likely this is due to the circumstances in the market of crypto-currencies and an advertising company for the most rapid collection of funds.
HenryRoo

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

A great project, with such an approach to the medical industry, you will succeed, only the question, what are the results of fees?
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

How can your project Simply Vital Health improve the quality of treatment for patients through your platform working on a blockchain? What real benefits and services does your platform offer to sick people? I read the information from your website but i had these questions.
seven.71

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

why team is not active in this forum?
very little information was obtained from here so I had to ask in the telegram group to inquire about the progress of this project and now they are doing pre-sale

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
DenysM

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

very little information was obtained from here so I had to ask in the telegram group to inquire about the progress of this project and now they are doing pre-sale
I remember that the team said that the ICO will start in March, but it's mid-April Grin  They all do very long and slow. Carried several times ICO. So far, they do not have white paper. In the telegram they said that the pre-sale was over. They do not say how much they collected money for pre-sale and still do not designate the beginning of the ICO
I will not invest in this project since I'm sure that my money will freeze. I'm sure that they will drag out the sale of tokens for a very long time and will not go to the exchange for a very long time. I'm sure of it.
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

I remember that the team said that the ICO will start in March, but it's mid-April Grin  They all do very long and slow. Carried several times ICO. So far, they do not have white paper. In the telegram they said that the pre-sale was over. They do not say how much they collected money for pre-sale and still do not designate the beginning of the ICO
I will not invest in this project since I'm sure that my money will freeze. I'm sure that they will drag out the sale of tokens for a very long time and will not go to the exchange for a very long time. I'm sure of it.

Yes that is true this project running for a long time. I remember the team said ico running november but they change to february and change again to march. But untill now ico nothing running.

DenysM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Yes that is true this project running for a long time. I remember the team said ico running november but they change to february and change again to march. But untill now ico nothing running.

If we look at the team, we see only a team of consultants and several market managers or Business Development Strategist. No development team. Where are the people who will implement the project? They are not here. Therefore, this project is of no interest to anyone.
DenysM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

This project is fraudulent https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4583464.0
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

SimplyVital Health and Health Nexus Blockchain: Blockchain in Healthcare Webinar Series, 7-11 Event
I'm pleased to announce our Wednesday, 7/11 event in the Blockchain in Healthcare Webinar Series, "SimplyVital Health and Health Nexus Blockchain," taking place 1-3PM EST / 6-8PM BST.

This lively discussion will feature SimplyVital Health's Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Katherine Kuzmeskas, MPH, and Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Lucas Hendren.
https://www.gotostage.com/channel/fbe5c0a47b7d4ed3815b39156dba0ed8/recording/02fdc95d1f3b406dbcb1030552dcf15d/watch

erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Very good project. Hopefully I believe it will taste the success within no time. Great team and vision!
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

I'm sure this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty , this will be one of the projects that will be viral, hopefully my predictions are correct for this. Good luck to you all
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

I believe the idea of this project is a great one coming from working in a health project myself for a couple of years and understanding the importance of have good records and also having access to those records of the patients when needed and from different location of access point . this is a huge problem especially in our third world countries and projects like this when truly operationalized can go a long way in resolving healthcare problems.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

I believe the idea of this project is a great one coming from working in a health project myself for a couple of years and understanding the importance of have good records and also having access to those records of the patients when needed and from different location of access point . this is a huge problem especially in our third world countries and projects like this when truly operationalized can go a long way in resolving healthcare problems.
Totally agree with you, this is like the single most unresolved issue in the healthcare sector in our developing countries and true some patient done have records of previously treated illness and once this records are available and well linked for access in different healthcare centers, I believe lots of issues can be resolved. Kudos
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: