Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31607 times)
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

How someone can be part of IUNGO network? Do you need something to install on location?

Anyone can become a provider-  you can just download their open source software and configure your router and begin sharing bandwidth and earning ING Tokens.

For people who are not so tech savvy (like me!) there will be a plug and play router coming soon that they will post to you to join.

That's great for newb like me,  plug n play option.

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:11:32 PM

How someone can be part of IUNGO network? Do you need something to install on location?

Anyone can become a provider-  you can just download their open source software and configure your router and begin sharing bandwidth and earning ING Tokens.

For people who are not so tech savvy (like me!) there will be a plug and play router coming soon that they will post to you to join.

But this is not free... or it is? How much need to pay?

And also, you said they need to install their open source software and configure your router... BIG HOW because I don't think it is possible.

I will love to hear exactly what we need to do. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cynos

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:28:11 AM

It's definitely possible - the team have configured several consumer routers with their open source software and are in discussions with manufacturers in Asia about producing the Pre-set up plug and play version - check their blog on medium, you can see news from their business trip to Hong Kong.

For the software download option you need to be a little bit  technical but I imagine they will have step by step guides for the most common brands of routers.

They have hotspots running now in various locations for the MVP and from what I have heard on telegram is that soon early investor community members are going to start hosting hotspots around the world before the pre-ICO ends!

I recommend you join the Telegram to ask any technical questions there and get a couple of ETH in at Pre-ICO (I did!), because this is going to be huge  Smiley

And also, you said they need to install their open source software and configure your router... BIG HOW because I don't think it is possible.

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

It's definitely possible - the team have configured several consumer routers with their open source software and are in discussions with manufacturers in Asia about producing the Pre-set up plug and play version - check their blog on medium, you can see news from their business trip to Hong Kong.

For the software download option you need to be a little bit  technical but I imagine they will have step by step guides for the most common brands of routers.

They have hotspots running now in various locations for the MVP and from what I have heard on telegram is that soon early investor community members are going to start hosting hotspots around the world before the pre-ICO ends!

I recommend you join the Telegram to ask any technical questions there and get a couple of ETH in at Pre-ICO (I did!), because this is going to be huge  Smiley

Thank you for the info and seems like it's time to join telegram, looks like good source of informations.

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:10:14 PM

Presenting you animation VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVADtDlvWjI

Paulius IUNGO

Nice one, nowdays videos are best way to share information , keep them coming please.
Cynos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:41:09 PM

Awesome video! Please share guys.

Keep the videos coming devs, I totally agree that videos are the best way to share info these days  Smiley

Paulius IUNGO

Nice one, nowdays videos are best way to share information , keep them coming please.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

Paulius IUNGO

It is nice... but for someone how are lazy to read white book  Shocked Shocked

DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

For the software download option you need to be a little bit  technical but I imagine they will have step by step guides for the most common brands of routers.

I recommend you join the Telegram to ask any technical questions there and get a couple of ETH in at Pre-ICO (I did!), because this is going to be huge  Smiley

Anyone can become a provider-  you can just download their open source software and configure your router and begin sharing bandwidth and earning ING Tokens.

That's great for newb like me,  plug n play option.

we know everything you write, but is it free??

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Cynos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

The open source software DIY Option is most definitely free  Smiley

For the plug & play option I don't know yet if it will be free to providers who commit to a certain supply of bandwidth to the IUNGO Network or if there will be a small charge.

I'm sure the team can answer that better!

For the software download option you need to be a little bit  technical but I imagine they will have step by step guides for the most common brands of routers.

I recommend you join the Telegram to ask any technical questions there and get a couple of ETH in at Pre-ICO (I did!), because this is going to be huge  Smiley

Anyone can become a provider-  you can just download their open source software and configure your router and begin sharing bandwidth and earning ING Tokens.

That's great for newb like me,  plug n play option.

we know everything you write, but is it free??
airac

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:57:28 PM

This solves a big problem for me when traveling. I’m in. Can’t wait to see this up and running.
Cynos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

I know right? I travel a lot internationally for work and there is nothing worse that getting robbed serious $$$ when you need to use mobile data in a new country. Or waste half your life trying to connect to the WiFi in a cafe or shopping mall  Roll Eyes

This is going to be a life changer Smiley

This solves a big problem for me when traveling. I’m in. Can’t wait to see this up and running.
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

What is the difference between this project and wi-fi.global ?  They seem to have similar project?  any clue?? both seems to be similar to me..
Cynos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:14:37 PM

Yes, It's absolutely amazing to think that some people don't read the white paper..... it's essential !

Paulius IUNGO

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

Yes, It's absolutely amazing to think that some people don't read the white paper..... it's essential !

Paulius IUNGO

Some people are lazy Cheesy
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:55:53 PM

Paulius IUNGO

This is what i needed, a simple explanation! Good job
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:27:14 AM

how realize global wireless internet?
do the team buliding yourself hardware like 4G?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
iungonetwork (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

There are no details about the hardware and software of this router, that's why we cannot answer this question.

The goal is to make IUNGO package/module available for as many routers as feasible. We have started working with open source OS LEDE / OpenWrt. Current implementation is working LEDE with Qualcomm Atheros Qualcomm Atheros QCA9558 platform (ar71xx) .

In general, if this router is capable of running LEDE OS then it should be capable of running IUNGO.

iungonetwork (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:02:16 AM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

We've written about a team experience in this thread, in pages 4 and 5.

In short - yes, we have software experience and we have relationships and experience with hardware manufactures in Shenzhen.

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:06:44 AM

Soft cap for pre-ICO is 120 ETH

here is more info! https://iungo.network/docs/iungo-network-intro-onepager.pdf

IUNGO team

120 or 160 ETH ?? I see in the docs, written 160 ETH.
Then what about soft cap for main ICO later ? Can you tell us because in the docs has not been published.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
bluberry7

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: