Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:24:01 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 09:26:08 AM by LIFEeveryday

What is LIFE?

It is a transnational instrument and consumer reward system for large businesses, charities, communities and innovation projects. It can be bought, sold and traded like shares, or used to purchase items from a growing number of retailers. Be part of the revolution!

Key features

• A tokenised reward system for all
  • Sustainable through adoption by socially responsible organisations
  • Philanthropically inclined, supporting global communities and humanitarian charities
  • Progressive, with plans to demystify cryptocurrency: “Simply for everyday people”
  • Open to community involvement and development

A token for everyone

LIFE is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum Network, and the core component of an open and constantly evolving eco-system of products and technologies being developed by LIFElabs (for whom it is the primary vehicle for all transactions, facilitations, contributions…)

LIFE is ‘simply for everyday people’, an ideal that is reflected by its fixed supply of 100 billion tokens – there’s more than enough for everyone! – and instilled in the physical card and wallet that will accompany it.

LIFE will take the de-centralised benefits of cryptocurrency economics to the masses, making a real difference to people’s lives. With this in mind, LIFElabs will start a charitable fund and donate tokens each month to a charity that has been chosen by the LIFE community. The card and wallet will become part of this, allowing users to track how their transactions and donations have contributed to charitable causes and projects.

Adoption

LIFE already has a number of adopters, including an online financial advisory service who are rewarding users with LIFE for referring their service to other potential subscribers.  

Major landlords in the UK are developing plans for rewarding tenants with LIFE for punctual rent payments, length of tenure and good community deeds. These landlords are private, but the concept is being rolled out to the social housing sector giving millions of potential users access to LIFE.

A FIAT/crypto exchange site will soon provide an option for customers to purchase coins with LIFE, establishing what will be a long-term partnership and increasing the utility of LIFE and other LIFElabs products.

Who are LIFElabs?

LIFElabs are the research and development hub responsible for LIFEcoin, LIFEcard and LIFEwallet - three distinct yet intrinsically linked products. Founded by a collective of tech-driven world changers, LIFElabs are keen to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people, with a firm belief that everyone should have the opportunity to be part of the crypto revolution.

"The LIFE eco-system"

Other facets of LIFE

LIFEcard

LIFEcard is a low-cost user-friendly Mastercard debit card without hidden fees. It will enable card-based payment for goods and services using LIFE, Bitcoin and Ethereum. The card will incorporate a range of technologies to make it as simple to use as possible, including contactless payment.

LIFEwallet

LIFEwallet is a software wallet for storing and sending LIFE, ETH, and BTC. It is being designed and developed with simplicity and security in mind, ensuring funds are accessible but completely safe. Upon release, the wallet will be obtainable through the LIFElabs website.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:37:15 PM

Is this the main announce of you coin/token OR we should wait for the proper one?

are you planning an ICO or you are running an ICO?

Your announcement seems to lack information concerning the purpose of you project.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
sstercan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

please make a detailed ann about product. is it a token? ICO? When?
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

What bank are you partner with?
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

For a good cause, no money is not a pity. And on which exchanges will you trade?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:24:51 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 04:20:02 PM by LIFEeveryday

What bank are you partner with?

We will be providing a range of debit cards to our users. Updates to follow.
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:22:35 PM

Join us on Telegram and grow the LIFE community!
Bitekojn

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

Join us on Telegram and grow the LIFE community!

This telegram thing doesn't work. How come there is no telegram,reddit, slack....like most of other descent coins.

How come that on Hitbtc there is a minimum bid 10 sat per coin, mean while on coin exchange there is 1 sat minimum bid, so now the lowest possible price on hitbtc is 10 times higher than current price on coin exchange?

I haven't seen any detailed roadmap in whitepaper?

Though I think the idea is good, all together seems very strange. Especially with nothing going on here on BItcointalk!

I hope I will get some answers here!

Regards
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

Hey there. The telegram link does work! We have had alot of people join us through this link. Click the link and you will be able to join our group. Failing that please use this link https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ.

With regards to the price difference that was in no way intentional. Unfortunately HitBTC listed us with 7 decimals and not 8 and we are working on fixing this.

The white paper is on our website http://www.lifelabs.io/ and has been for some time.

Please do let me know if you need anything else!

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:19:46 AM

is this a coin or token?
I do not really understand the concepts and workings of this project, probably because of the very little information I get
I hope to understand more about this
veles888

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

Many coins know good, and this SUPER !!, WE ARE MILLIONAIRS !!
Bitekojn

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:02:34 PM

Hey there. The telegram link does work! We have had alot of people join us through this link. Click the link and you will be able to join our group. Failing that please use this link https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ.

With regards to the price difference that was in no way intentional. Unfortunately HitBTC listed us with 7 decimals and not 8 and we are working on fixing this.

The white paper is on our website http://www.lifelabs.io/ and has been for some time.

Please do let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks for the reply. The upper link for telegram really doesn't wor,but the last one you gave is ok.

Thanks again!
youssef401

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

LIFE looks good Ithink
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

what's with your facebook? are you active at all?
curecrow

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

The idea of Life looks nice
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:29:08 PM

the first one that makes a coin is attractive is a good price on the exchange, but I'm not sure about this one, hopefully not disappoint and have a good price
lepuk

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:52:28 PM

The token is sold at 1 sat now, team what's your plans to push up the coin value higher ? If nothing is done the lifecoin will die quickly due to lack of volume  Angry
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:54:37 PM

I'm wondering if this coin will be valuable at the end. Any ideas? Huh
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:19:16 AM

I bought some tokens at current price which is really cheap dev team has nice background so that I think it's worth to invest some amount into this project. I hope after release of official wallet this will start rising and this is nice time to buy more.
mjhaley

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

I LIKE LIFE, LIFE LIKES ME! In all seriousness we are very excited for this project to really take off. There is so much potential with the ideas that team has for the future. We are glad to be on board. Very nice ideas with the Alzheimer's medication and the rest of the adopters programs. You really have to read the white paper to learn about this tremendous opportunity

Have a Great Day!!! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: