Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:46:02 AM

Please try to list the LIFE on BINANCE, Bittrex and Kucoin. Grin Grin Grin Wink

LIFE will go up or not?? Just rounding and Rounding same price, almost all coins reach 80% up in 2 months
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:39:49 PM

Please try to list the LIFE on BINANCE, Bittrex and Kucoin. Grin Grin Grin Wink

Our goal is to list on the top tier exchanges and we look forward to completing the process in due course. Thank you for your support.
bitshaperbd

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:52:11 PM

We all see....whats going on. Huh Huh
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:47:15 AM

We all see....whats going on. Huh Huh

Which is?
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:34:38 AM

CoinExchange have replied to our urgent message and confirmed the de-list date of 15th January 2018, so be sure to withdraw your LIFE before then.

https://token.lifelabs.io/?utm_content=buffer81119&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Yes, this is correct. Please ensure you have all removed your LIFEtoken by Jan 15th.
CJValRage

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

Hi LIFE Staff,

Question: I noticed that coin market cap says you are listed on EtherDelta. However, in the youtube interview, Jonathan said that it was only coinexchange and HitBTC. Is it safe to purchase LIFE tokens from the etherdelta exchange? I'm kind of in a pickle here as that is my only option currently. Long story short, there was a problem with confirming my account on HitBTC and now they have to look into it. Its already been over a week and the price seems to be climbing.

Just in case I have dropped some money on LIFE in EtherDelta -- but before I were to drop more, I would like your opinion. Are you able to check the token address on etherdelta and compare it to your own?

Thanks,
CJ
barriephillips4

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:14:02 PM

i will watch this ico LIFETOKEN...interesting ideea.. What about referral program? What amount of coins will be around?
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

Hi LIFE Staff,

Question: I noticed that coin market cap says you are listed on EtherDelta. However, in the youtube interview, Jonathan said that it was only coinexchange and HitBTC. Is it safe to purchase LIFE tokens from the etherdelta exchange? I'm kind of in a pickle here as that is my only option currently. Long story short, there was a problem with confirming my account on HitBTC and now they have to look into it. Its already been over a week and the price seems to be climbing.

Just in case I have dropped some money on LIFE in EtherDelta -- but before I were to drop more, I would like your opinion. Are you able to check the token address on etherdelta and compare it to your own?

Thanks,
CJ

Hey there. One of our community members listed the token on EtherDelta as it is P2P and it is perfectly safe to buy LIFEtoken there. Thank you for your support!
CJValRage

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:00:57 PM

Hi LIFE Staff,

Thanks,
CJ

Hey there. One of our community members listed the token on EtherDelta as it is P2P and it is perfectly safe to buy LIFEtoken there. Thank you for your support!

Thanks!
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:11:40 PM

Hi LIFE Staff,

Thanks,
CJ

Thanks!

Most welcome!
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:37:18 AM

Is LIFE considering burning huge amount of tokens in the near future? If yes then what year or specific month?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

Is LIFE considering burning huge amount of tokens in the near future? If yes then what year or specific month?

life Team is taking a break now. https://www.lifelabs.io/happy-holidays-from-the-lifelabs-team/
You will answer as soon as possible.
I did not hear about the burning of the coins.
In my opinion, which would be better.
I only know that the coins are frozen for 2 years.
Curious1379

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:13:00 PM

Life is good Cool Kiss
brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:10:07 PM

Hi LIFE Staff,

Thanks,
CJ

I would rather advie u to get those tokens at coinexchange.....way cheaper there.....i got all mine from there and sent to hitbtc....

grab them before the final delisting date
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

life Team is taking a break now. https://www.lifelabs.io/happy-holidays-from-the-lifelabs-team/
You will answer as soon as possible.
I did not hear about the burning of the coins.
In my opinion, which would be better.
I only know that the coins are frozen for 2 years.

Yes we are indeed! Please free to join Telegram to ask questions or post here and we will answer the best we can! Happy Holidays!
brownie14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:48 PM

A great coin/token like LIFE needs big exchanges like BINANCE....BITTREX .... COSS .... KUCOIN.....

we need to see LIFE on any of those exchanges starting with binance
brownie14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:38:34 PM

100B token is too much, I don't think the token price will flight high. Do we have plan to burn some coins in future to pull up the price?

no need to burn....look at other great projects with coin supply over 100b......exp. cardano, nem, iota, dent, dentacoin, ... look at their prices today...... what is very important is a good project backing the coin or token.....and LIFE has it all......buy now and be happy later....the price is very low now......

in a month u wont find it at these prices again....load up ur bags
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

A great coin/token like LIFE needs big exchanges like BINANCE....BITTREX .... COSS .... KUCOIN.....

we need to see LIFE on any of those exchanges starting with binance

More exchanges will be coming in the new year - visit our news page for updates.
petcoin37

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:45:47 PM

very smart to have made the request to be removed from coinexchange even though you're not yet on bittrex !!! everyone sells and gets off!

Angry

Is this sarcasm? I'm not trying to be funny, I just can't decipher the tone of what you're saying.

Anyway, have you read the legal issues with CE? They do seem like a little more than just a dodgy business. As far as I'm aware they actually have no physical address for their business listed anywhere. Here's an excerpt from their literature:

Governing Law

This website is controlled by CoinExchange.io. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.

Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.

So decide for yourselves whether or not it was the right decision, but when there isn't much volume of a particular coin and most of it is locked up in an exchange that has terms like those above it's definitely more prudent to remove yourself from there.

Which exchanges are legitimate in your opinion?

I am new to trading but so far I love binance. It by far the best exchange I have used.

Binance is a fantastic exchange.

I would recommend everyone migrate to Binance and KuCoin as soon as possible. They will usurp BitTrex and Poloniex (in my opinion) for cryptocurrency exchanges in the coming future for listing more interesting tokens and providing better service and features.

Hopefully we'll see LIFEtoken listed on KuCoin in the near future, as their revenue-sharing policy is in line with LIFE's manner of distribution and ethos

Binance is already #1
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

very smart to have made the request to be removed from coinexchange even though you're not yet on bittrex !!! everyone sells and gets off!

Angry

Is this sarcasm? I'm not trying to be funny, I just can't decipher the tone of what you're saying.

Anyway, have you read the legal issues with CE? They do seem like a little more than just a dodgy business. As far as I'm aware they actually have no physical address for their business listed anywhere. Here's an excerpt from their literature:

Governing Law

This website is controlled by CoinExchange.io. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.

Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.

So decide for yourselves whether or not it was the right decision, but when there isn't much volume of a particular coin and most of it is locked up in an exchange that has terms like those above it's definitely more prudent to remove yourself from there.

Which exchanges are legitimate in your opinion?

I am new to trading but so far I love binance. It by far the best exchange I have used.

Binance is a fantastic exchange.

I would recommend everyone migrate to Binance and KuCoin as soon as possible. They will usurp BitTrex and Poloniex (in my opinion) for cryptocurrency exchanges in the coming future for listing more interesting tokens and providing better service and features.

Hopefully we'll see LIFEtoken listed on KuCoin in the near future, as their revenue-sharing policy is in line with LIFE's manner of distribution and ethos

Binance is already #1

Binance is indeed on our radar! 2018 will be a great year!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: