Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

very smart to have made the request to be removed from coinexchange even though you're not yet on bittrex !!! everyone sells and gets off!

Angry

Is this sarcasm? I'm not trying to be funny, I just can't decipher the tone of what you're saying.

Anyway, have you read the legal issues with CE? They do seem like a little more than just a dodgy business. As far as I'm aware they actually have no physical address for their business listed anywhere. Here's an excerpt from their literature:

Governing Law

This website is controlled by CoinExchange.io. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.

Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.

So decide for yourselves whether or not it was the right decision, but when there isn't much volume of a particular coin and most of it is locked up in an exchange that has terms like those above it's definitely more prudent to remove yourself from there.

Which exchanges are legitimate in your opinion?

I am new to trading but so far I love binance. It by far the best exchange I have used.

Binance is a fantastic exchange.

I would recommend everyone migrate to Binance and KuCoin as soon as possible. They will usurp BitTrex and Poloniex (in my opinion) for cryptocurrency exchanges in the coming future for listing more interesting tokens and providing better service and features.

Hopefully we'll see LIFEtoken listed on KuCoin in the near future, as their revenue-sharing policy is in line with LIFE's manner of distribution and ethos

Binance is already #1

Binance is indeed on our radar! 2018 will be a great year!
For mercy bet all on coss !! on the other hand bittrex binance bitshamp bitfinex kucoin okex (china) it's the base! and the day where life is well on como then the whole world will use life!

why price coming down and stick since two months....no movement like other coin 10x,, BURN LIFE token 30%
lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

https://twitter.com/ZikalkisTW
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/938332703719673856 12
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/940614755013808128 13
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/941820344645455874 16
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/942182644909006848 17
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/943813809050877953 21
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/944176214427742208 22
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/944536849627926528 23
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/945217671897014272 27
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/944900253807009792 28
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/944719329916084224 29
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/944261259607887872 30
https://twitter.com/LIFEtoken_/status/944356938531463168 31

i send all i have done, i find not bounty thread or reporting form

anton207

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:06:01 PM

very smart to have made the request to be removed from coinexchange even though you're not yet on bittrex !!! everyone sells and gets off!

Angry

Is this sarcasm? I'm not trying to be funny, I just can't decipher the tone of what you're saying.

Anyway, have you read the legal issues with CE? They do seem like a little more than just a dodgy business. As far as I'm aware they actually have no physical address for their business listed anywhere. Here's an excerpt from their literature:

Governing Law

This website is controlled by CoinExchange.io. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.

Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.

So decide for yourselves whether or not it was the right decision, but when there isn't much volume of a particular coin and most of it is locked up in an exchange that has terms like those above it's definitely more prudent to remove yourself from there.

I am new to trading but so far I love binance. It by far the best exchange I have used.

I would recommend everyone migrate to Binance and KuCoin as soon as possible. They will usurp BitTrex and Poloniex (in my opinion) for cryptocurrency exchanges in the coming future for listing more interesting tokens and providing better service and features.

Hopefully we'll see LIFEtoken listed on KuCoin in the near future, as their revenue-sharing policy is in line with LIFE's manner of distribution and ethos

Binance is already #1

For mercy bet all on coss !! on the other hand bittrex binance bitshamp bitfinex kucoin okex (china) it's the base! and the day where life is well on como then the whole world will use life!

why price coming down and stick since two months....no movement like other coin 10x,, BURN LIFE token 30%

No volume. If the plan is to get on major exchanges, hand in 10,000 debit cards and see what happens they will not succeed. New coins are coming out every day out there. They need to be always one step ahead of everybody and be super active in social media. I feel like the timing is perfect. Lots of investors are getting out of Bitcoin to seek better investment opportunities. Hopefully LIFE will not die out soon...
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:34:58 PM

Angry

Governing Law

Binance is already #1

No volume. If the plan is to get on major exchanges, hand in 10,000 debit cards and see what happens they will not succeed. New coins are coming out every day out there. They need to be always one step ahead of everybody and be super active in social media. I feel like the timing is perfect. Lots of investors are getting out of Bitcoin to seek better investment opportunities. Hopefully LIFE will not die out soon...

Thank you for your thoughts. We are well aware of what we need to do. Your supposition whilst appreciated is somewhat flawed as you do not know what is happening. We look forward to announcing more of our development programme in January. If we have your support we thank you if we do not we thank you for stopping by! Happy New Year!
anton207

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

Angry

Governing Law

Binance is already #1

Thank you for your thoughts. We are well aware of what we need to do. Your supposition whilst appreciated is somewhat flawed as you do not know what is happening. We look forward to announcing more of our development programme in January. If we have your support we thank you if we do not we thank you for stopping by! Happy New Year!

You have my total support. I participated in your bounty program and invested a bit in you guys. Just wish all our efforts will lead to a success. We need to lift it up from the ground! Happy New Year!
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:59:33 PM

Thank you. When the bounty programme expires on January 16th there will be a form to complete. Thank you for your participation and Happy New Year!
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:00:52 PM

Angry

Governing Law

Binance is already #1

You have my total support. I participated in your bounty program and invested a bit in you guys. Just wish all our efforts will lead to a success. We need to lift it up from the ground! Happy New Year!

In that case awesome and you have our thanks for joining us on this journey!  Grin
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:02:43 PM

why i cant sell my coins on hitbtc???  any idea?? Huh

Once LIFE has been de-listed from Coinexchange HitBTC will take over and you will then be able to use HitBTC. Thank you for your support and Happy New Year! Grin
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

I'm interested in life and wish to add it to my portfolio if possible but I do question what makes life any different than any other coin? I believe I've seen quite a few other coins claiming to be working on credit/debit type cards but I'm not 100% sure if I'm seeing anything different or unique compared to other coins. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but if its similar to other coins, growing is that much harder. Thanks!

I think if LIFE gets listed on binance and other major exchanges which they claim they will and if they launch LIFE debit card the price will have to jump to at least 100 satoshi. Nothing is guaranteed of course but that would be my expectation and that is x30+ of what it's trading at right now. Not sure if $1 per token is reachable but anything is possible in the crypto world, right?

I would recommend you to buy LIFE when listed in Major Stock Exchanges.
Before you can make a lot of loss, if you want to invest a little more.
Today, Life Coins are from 6.8 billion to 7.7 billion. What if they keep doing this. Who can guarantee that they will not go up to 50 billion?
There are 100 billion coins.
As far as I can see, PureLiving and Cryptosaurus belong to LIFE team. And Fuudel has about 100-500 installations at Google Play. That's like nothing.
Therefore prefer to invest if Life is listed on a major stock exchange.

Hey there Bit-Bremen. You are correct the circulating supply of LIFE'token' has indeed increased. This movement was from an adopter wallet. As I am sure you know, Coin Market Cap requires address to monitor when it comes to circulating supply and once the balances of these addresses change they either plus or minus the supply. Would you rather LIFE mirrors Ripple with the supply i.e. all in circulation but not necessarily available to the market with the other 56b indeed locked for 24 months? Your thoughts would be considered as we indeed a community project Grin
anton207

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

Will the increase in circulating supply dilute the price? Also don't major exchanges have certain standards as to how low the price of a particular coin can be to get listed?
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:18:40 PM

why i cant sell my coins on hitbtc???  any idea?? Huh

Once LIFE has been de-listed from Coinexchange HitBTC will take over and you will then be able to use HitBTC. Thank you for your support and Happy New Year! Grin

HitBtc alone is not enough. Live has to be listed on major stock exchanges.
Unfortunately HitBTC listed LIFE with 7 decimals and not 8.
If this is not changed, the volume (24h) will not change much.
It would be nice if you make the Life website a bit more professional.
Also, if you go to the website via coinmarketcap you will not see anything from LIFE Team. Many investors look first the team. If you do not see anything about it, do not bother checking the website. Unless it is a worldwide known coin. Unfortunately, hardly anyone knows Life.

I'm sorry my English is not good. I have to translate everything via google.
anton207

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:36:05 PM

why i cant sell my coins on hitbtc???  any idea?? Huh

HitBtc alone is not enough. Live has to be listed on major stock exchanges.
Unfortunately HitBTC listed LIFE with 7 decimals and not 8.
If this is not changed, the volume (24h) will not change much.
It would be nice if you make the Life website a bit more professional.
Also, if you go to the website via coinmarketcap you will not see anything from LIFE Team. Many investors look first the team. If you do not see anything about it, do not bother checking the website. Unless it is a worldwide known coin. Unfortunately, hardly anyone knows Life.

I'm sorry my English is not good. I have to translate everything via google.

I agree. Team, whitepaper and timelines should all be on the front page of the website.
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

I agree. Team, whitepaper and timelines should all be on the front page of the website.

Whitepaper can be seen on the homepage. And in the whitepaper you can also see the team. But that's all detours. The page looks like if you did not bother.
This is my opinion.
Eazzazzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:43:37 AM

Whitepaper can be seen on the homepage. And in the whitepaper you can also see the team. But that's all detours. The page looks like if you did not bother.
This is my opinion.

LIFE states that they are coming out Next year 2018. So give them a chance. Multiple avenues and growth is not hard in this game. They went smart, looking at a LIFECard.
Brilliant Idea! And we will see. Now i can buy at .00000010 - win soon.. I dont think I can buy lower on hitbtc.com any one else can get lower?
anton207

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

This is my opinion.

LIFE states that they are coming out Next year 2018. So give them a chance. Multiple avenues and growth is not hard in this game. They went smart, looking at a LIFECard.
Brilliant Idea! And we will see. Now i can buy at .00000010 - win soon.. I dont think I can buy lower on hitbtc.com any one else can get lower?
[/b]

Coinexchange still sells at 4 satoshi. Just make sure you move all your tokens by January 15 as LIFE is getting delisted on that day.
Eazzazzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

This is my opinion.

[/b]

Coinexchange still sells at 4 satoshi. Just make sure you move all your tokens by January 15 as LIFE is getting delisted on that day.
[/b]

***Eazzazzy****
DONATE TO MY LIFE: 0x2852e8ea4d47e0e70b7d75aebd7e30010f880445

[/quote]
princeba11

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

I believe if they fulfill their debit card and partnerships like they've said they are in talks with, I can see 100 sats in early 2018.  If it can get listed on Bittrex, Binance, or an upcoming decentralized exchange, it could go even higher.  After all we've seen coins pump for worse reasons, and a debit card is an actual product most coins can't claim to have.
dynamite1982

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

for those who are not in the telegram group and are not getting updates don't forget to move your token to hitbtc before the 15h of jan. 

join the telegram group here

https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ
von.k

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I believe if they fulfill their debit card and partnerships like they've said they are in talks with, I can see 100 sats in early 2018.  If it can get listed on Bittrex, Binance, or an upcoming decentralized exchange, it could go even higher.  After all we've seen coins pump for worse reasons, and a debit card is an actual product most coins can't claim to have.
Crypto Debit cards are widely available today, TenX, CryptoPay, Revolut and Bitstamp just to mention a few. The delisting from CE seems more of a way to force the increase in price to 10 sat, one must wonder how you could list a coin and set the wrong number of decimals. If this is truly a mistake then the fix would be easy, file a change request with HitBTC wait 5 business days and it's all in order. On another note, to issue a card you must partner with an issuer. This is easier said than done, no major banks are willing to jeopardize their BIN ranges in connection with Crypto. This leaves the small players, i.e. the "fake" banks, they all are dependent on one of the larger ones for cash flow and clearing. I'm not saying LIFE won't succeed I'm just saying in this day and age you must be more vigilant than ever when you invest your hard earned money. You always hear about this guy and that guy who made x200 on some shitcoin or ICO but you never hear about the guys who lost everything.  Roll Eyes
anton207

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

Crypto Debit cards are widely available today, TenX, CryptoPay, Revolut and Bitstamp just to mention a few. The delisting from CE seems more of a way to force the increase in price to 10 sat, one must wonder how you could list a coin and set the wrong number of decimals. If this is truly a mistake then the fix would be easy, file a change request with HitBTC wait 5 business days and it's all in order. On another note, to issue a card you must partner with an issuer. This is easier said than done, no major banks are willing to jeopardize their BIN ranges in connection with Crypto. This leaves the small players, i.e. the "fake" banks, they all are dependent on one of the larger ones for cash flow and clearing. I'm not saying LIFE won't succeed I'm just saying in this day and age you must be more vigilant than ever when you invest your hard earned money. You always hear about this guy and that guy who made x200 on some shitcoin or ICO but you never hear about the guys who lost everything.  Roll Eyes

Great points. I believe the idea is to bring crypto into everyday life of people and popularize by giving LIFE debit cards through a reward system to tenants and employees. I would also expect price to lift up after LIFE appears on the major exchanges and LIFE card is launched. We'll see...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: