Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
anton207

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

The problem with all crypto debit cards is an insane volatility of the cryptocurrencies. If LIFE manages to provide a somewhat stable price with a gradual increase for customers  I think it'll win a good share of the market. Hopefully they'll have a good bank behind their debit cards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc5959

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

xp and incent which has the same function as life takes off! it's an example to follow or not ...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/incent/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experience-points/

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anton207

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

xp and incent which has the same function as life takes off! it's an example to follow or not ...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/incent/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experience-points/

Would love to see similar to insent price. However their total supply is 46Mil vs. LIFE's 100 billion...
btc5959

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

I will have a question to see the dev, you are part of the group AAE but concretely what is for you the avatanges? how do they help you?

Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

I will have a question to see the dev, you are part of the group AAE but concretely what is for you the avatanges? how do they help you?

What is the AAE?
anton207

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

I'm interested in life and wish to add it to my portfolio if possible but I do question what makes life any different than any other coin? I believe I've seen quite a few other coins claiming to be working on credit/debit type cards but I'm not 100% sure if I'm seeing anything different or unique compared to other coins. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but if its similar to other coins, growing is that much harder. Thanks!

I think if LIFE gets listed on binance and other major exchanges which they claim they will and if they launch LIFE debit card the price will have to jump to at least 100 satoshi. Nothing is guaranteed of course but that would be my expectation and that is x30+ of what it's trading at right now. Not sure if $1 per token is reachable but anything is possible in the crypto world, right?

I would recommend you to buy LIFE when listed in Major Stock Exchanges.
Before you can make a lot of loss, if you want to invest a little more.
Today, Life Coins are from 6.8 billion to 7.7 billion. What if they keep doing this. Who can guarantee that they will not go up to 50 billion?
There are 100 billion coins.
As far as I can see, PureLiving and Cryptosaurus belong to LIFE team. And Fuudel has about 100-500 installations at Google Play. That's like nothing.
Therefore prefer to invest if Life is listed on a major stock exchange.

Hey there Bit-Bremen. You are correct the circulating supply of LIFE'token' has indeed increased. This movement was from an adopter wallet. As I am sure you know, Coin Market Cap requires address to monitor when it comes to circulating supply and once the balances of these addresses change they either plus or minus the supply. Would you rather LIFE mirrors Ripple with the supply i.e. all in circulation but not necessarily available to the market with the other 56b indeed locked for 24 months? Your thoughts would be considered as we indeed a community project Grin

I heard Ripple is going to use those locked xrp to try to keep the price within a reasonable frame without extreme ups and downs. Banks want a more stable product that does not lose 40% of its value within a week like BTC. Ideally you'd want to have LIFE to be stable without extreme fluctuation as well and close to some fiat currency (USD, Euro or GBP) in terms of its price. If you achieve that, everybody will want to have a LIFE card in their wallet.
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

LIFE token is sleeping and i dont know what LIFE team is doing..Price is same place since 45 days.. other coin 10x in 1 months... LIFE is fraud or what???

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

people the life team has chosen to delist themselves from coin exchange because coin exchange is not one of the best exchanges to be associated with.  As you grow you need to leave things behind that will keep you back.  Now.  Crypto master what are you talking aboutthe price being the same since 45 days.  Live was at 1 sat in nov went up to 8 sats on it's own at one point then bitcoin crashed and all alt coins took a hit now like is at 6 sat and climbing to 10 sats on its own even without the delist that they initiated.  there is a telegram group with active life members every day i hate to see people randomly asking if a coin/token is a fraud  if you have questions come and ask the life team who are always there to answer every question.   

people don't forget to move your token to hitbtc at least a few days before the "life initiated delist from coin exchange"  remember trading is starting there at 10 sats minimum.  You don't wanna be caught moving your token the very last momemt and be left with wallet issues.  whatever you are holding now will automatically be double in value on hitbtc.  Also remember hitbtc has one less decimal place that coin exchange  so the one you are seeing there is really 10 sats      coin exchange 0.00000005        hit btc  0.00000001 <- this is 10 sats a greater value  than the 5 sats on coin exhange.  so bu it up on coin exchange now you can get it under 10 sats from coin exchange and then move it to hitbtc.  After 15th of this month jan  2018 is when all trading will start at 10 sats

join the telegram group which has over 1.3 k members actively talking and dev team responding in less than half of an hour at longest and about 5 min most of the time

https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ

join there and ask all of the questions you want to ask
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

Mr Dynamite1982 has it correct. Please stop by our telegram channel and you'll see what is going on 😁

LIFE token is sleeping and i dont know what LIFE team is doing..Price is same place since 45 days.. other coin 10x in 1 months... LIFE is fraud or what???

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

Life Coin will be delisted from CoinExchange on the 15th of January 2018. Roll Eyes
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

Life Coin will be delisted from CoinExchange on the 15th of January 2018. Roll Eyes

Correct. LIFE token will be. We are aiming for the better exchanges this year!  Grin
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

LIFE is not a scam. And no one guarantees that the coin will be 100 sat.
Take a look at the concept of Life. Either the concept you chose or it does not vote you.
https://www.lifelabs.io/
btc5959

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

did you forget the dev ..

I would very much like you to inform me about this!

thank you

LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

did you forget the dev ..

I would very much like you to inform me about this!

thank you

Hey there. Apologies but what is the AAE do you mean the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance?
dynamite1982

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

Life is on the move don't loose out on the opportunity to get it under 10 sats,  it won't be there for much longer

people don't forget to move your token to hitbtc at least a few days before the "life initiated delist from coin exchange"  remember trading is starting there at 10 sats minimum.  You don't wanna be caught moving your token the very last momemt and be left with wallet issues.  whatever you are holding now will automatically be double in value on hitbtc.  Also remember hitbtc has one less decimal place that coin exchange  so the one you are seeing there is really 10 sats      coin exchange 0.00000005        hit btc  0.00000001 <- this is 10 sats a greater value  than the 5 sats on coin exhange.  so bu it up on coin exchange now you can get it under 10 sats from coin exchange and then move it to hitbtc.  After 15th of this month jan  2018 is when all trading will start at 10 sats

join the telegram group which has over 1.4 k members actively talking and dev team responding in less than half of an hour at longest and about 5 min most of the time

https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ

join there and ask all of the questions you want to ask
SabreT

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

Yeahhh Ban me from the telegram because I called you guys out for not having a proper and open communication channel I.E. Reddit and giving us the run around of " We're working on it ". Why would i talk shit about the coin that I'm vested in ? I along as others are tired of the no news or
Lack of development blog  , just shown shitty little GIFS with L and lambos. We can't even hype the coin cause you idiots wont properly advertise it -_-. Get your shit together.
Eazzazzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

Ok, LIFE is coming I am sure. You guys are getting LIFE Cheap right now. But it has the volume and expanse to implement a good float for credit cards. Once implements, I am sure it will take off just like other large floats, look at XRP for example. BTC the float is too small, and cannot be used for anything but large transactions that take a long time. But LIFE on credit card / phone will make it easy to do transactions. As long as the gas rate is kept low.

Thoughts from LIFE???

***Eazzazzy****
DONATE TO MY LIFE: 0x2852e8ea4d47e0e70b7d75aebd7e30010f880445
Eazzazzy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Do not join LIFE Telegram - A bunch of haters over there.

Which reflects poorly on LIFE.

***Eazzazzy****
DONATE TO MY LIFE: 0x2852e8ea4d47e0e70b7d75aebd7e30010f880445
anton207

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:15 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:42:02 PM by anton207

Yeahhh Ban me from the telegram because I called you guys out for not having a proper and open communication channel I.E. Reddit and giving us the run around of " We're working on it ". Why would i talk shit about the coin that I'm vested in ? I along as others are tired of the no news or
Lack of development blog  , just shown shitty little GIFS with L and lambos. We can't even hype the coin cause you idiots wont properly advertise it -_-. Get your shit together.

Glad to know that I am not alone in my perception of the telegram thing. A complete joke! Was banned yesterday for bringing up the Reddit thing and also calling them out for not showing the team and the roadmap on the homepage of their website. All of a sudden some guy jumped out of nowhere and started to scream that I was repeating myself over and over again and that LIFE team knows better what they need to do and stuff like that. The next thing I know I am banned from their group and the admin PMs that I am creating a panic Smiley Not sure if that Anwar guy is representative of the entire LIFE but if so, the project has 0 chance! You guys need to realize that almost all of the folks who participate in your groups in social media are your investors so you need to treat each one of them with respect. Lack of news and clear updates on how the project is progressing plays against you now. All I wanted is to give you a suggestion on how to increase the number of followers around the world and bring new investors in. The stream of people joining telegram has already slowed down and if you continue doing what you've been doing you will start losing followers soon. How is posting those silly pictures of lambos and guys throwing dollar bills around on and on will help you? Is that how you try to keep people excited about LIFE? How long that's gonna be working for? The whole Reddit thing is just ridiculous. Takes 5 minutes to create one and it brings so much attention from the potential investors. Same thing with having team and timeline of the homepage. Just common sense and yet nothing has been done. I was thinking about investing more before LIFE is delisted from CE but now I have very mixed feelings about the whole project. Something is just not right about all this...
anton207

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

Glad to know that I am not alone in my perception of the telegram thing. A complete joke! Was banned yesterday for bringing up the Reddit thing and also calling them out for not showing the team and the roadmap on the homepage of their website. All of a sudden some guy jumped out of nowhere and started to scream that I am repeating myself over and over again and that LIFE team knows better what they need to do and stuff like that. The next thing I know I am banned from their group and the admin PMs that I am creating a panic Smiley Not sure if that Anwar guy is representative of the entire LIFE but if so, the project has 0 chance! You guys need to realize that almost all of the folks who participate in your groups in social media are your investors so you need to treat each one of them with respect. Lack of news and clear updates on how the project is progressing plays against you now. All I wanted is to give you a suggestion on how to increase the number of followers around the world and bring new investors in. The stream of people joining telegram has already slowed down and if you continue doing what you've been doing you will start losing followers soon. How is posting those silly pictures of lambos and guys throwing dollar bills around on and on will help you? Is that how you try to keep people excited about LIFE? How long that's gonna be working for? The whole Reddit thing is just ridiculous. Takes 5 minutes to create one and it brings so much attention from the potential investors. Same thing with having team and timeline of the homepage. Just common sense and yet nothing have been done. I was thinking about investing more before LIFE is delisted from CE but now I have very mixed feeling about the whole project. Something is just not right about all this...

Chaps. I will start a sub reddit this evening. I agree it takes no time at all and it will be done. Apologies for causing you frustrations I/we also take on board your concerns with Telegram, news and announcements.

Thank you! Looking forward to participating in your Reddit thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: