Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
ClarksonCote

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Hey LIFE, you guys should consider working out an arrangement with StackExchange to give out some amount of LIFE on a monthly basis, distributed proportionately to how many points people get in a given month for answering questions, or something like that.

It's also the right kind of demographic to get familiar with another alt-coin, as I'm sure a large percentage of people there dabble in crypto.

Similar kinds of arrangements could be made with other crowd-sourced Q&A sites as well.

Additionally, to other posters here, I'm confused about people saying that Life has no timeline or developers on their home page.  See below, what am I missing?
https://www.lifelabs.io/our-team/
https://www.lifelabs.io/timeline/
anton207

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Hey LIFE, you guys should consider working out an arrangement with StackExchange to give out some amount of LIFE on a monthly basis, distributed proportionately to how many points people get in a given month for answering questions, or something like that.

It's also the right kind of demographic to get familiar with another alt-coin, as I'm sure a large percentage of people there dabble in crypto.

Similar kinds of arrangements could be made with other crowd-sourced Q&A sites as well.

Additionally, to other posters here, I'm confused about people saying that Life has no timeline or developers on their home page.  See below, what am I missing?
https://www.lifelabs.io/our-team/
https://www.lifelabs.io/timeline/

You need to go to labs from the home page to see all that. Newcomers have no idea where it is hidden. Coinmarketcap brings you to the following token page: https://token.lifelabs.io/
anton207

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Yeahhh Ban me from the telegram because I called you guys out for not having a proper and open communication channel I.E. Reddit and giving us the run around of " We're working on it ". Why would i talk shit about the coin that I'm vested in ? I along as others are tired of the no news or
Lack of development blog  , just shown shitty little GIFS with L and lambos. We can't even hype the coin cause you idiots wont properly advertise it -_-. Get your shit together.

Glad to know that I am not alone in my perception of the telegram thing. A complete joke! Was banned yesterday for bringing up the Reddit thing and also calling them out for not showing the team and the roadmap on the homepage of their website. All of a sudden some guy jumped out of nowhere and started to scream that I am repeating myself over and over again and that LIFE team knows better what they need to do and stuff like that. The next thing I know I am banned from their group and the admin PMs that I am creating a panic Smiley Not sure if that Anwar guy is representative of the entire LIFE but if so, the project has 0 chance! You guys need to realize that almost all of the folks who participate in your groups in social media are your investors so you need to treat each one of them with respect. Lack of news and clear updates on how the project is progressing plays against you now. All I wanted is to give you a suggestion on how to increase the number of followers around the world and bring new investors in. The stream of people joining telegram has already slowed down and if you continue doing what you've been doing you will start losing followers soon. How is posting those silly pictures of lambos and guys throwing dollar bills around on and on will help you? Is that how you try to keep people excited about LIFE? How long that's gonna be working for? The whole Reddit thing is just ridiculous. Takes 5 minutes to create one and it brings so much attention from the potential investors. Same thing with having team and timeline of the homepage. Just common sense and yet nothing have been done. I was thinking about investing more before LIFE is delisted from CE but now I have very mixed feeling about the whole project. Something is just not right about all this...

Chaps. I will start a sub reddit this evening. I agree it takes no time at all and it will be done. Apologies for causing you frustrations I/we also take on board your concerns with Telegram, news and announcements.

Where is it ?

Haven't seen one either. WIP, I guess... All I found was this: https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/78n0y7/please_add_the_life_token/
dynamite1982

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Life is really moving folks buy all you can get now because you won't see anything under 10 sats after the 15th, remember to move you tokens to hitbtc or mew before the 15th don't wait until the last minute.  For those who are new join the telegram group.  Ask all of your questions there and talk to the admins.  Link: https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ

For those who do not know: Life has chosen to delist themselves from coin exchange, this will happen on the 15th of January.  Hitbtc will be the major exchange which will be starting trading at 10sat minimum so if you buy on coin exchange now you are guaranteed to make profits for sure.  Don't wait until that last 3 days to move your token to avoid network congestion. 

Invite your friends and family to join the telegram group which is active 24hrs a day  https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ

anton207

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:00:42 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 02:13:54 AM by anton207

Look at Crypterium... Somewhat similar concept - Cryptobank for cryptopeople with Visa/Master card that can be used for cryptocurrencies around the world. Brilliant marketing campaign and they sold it all during ICO! Softcap was reached in 5 hours after ICO started and they will definitely sell all 47 million. 30K followers on Facebook! I am not saying that Crypterium will necessarily succeed but it's a great example of a well-executed marketing campaign. Meanwhile we are still adopting the adopters and still not even on Reddit (I suspect waiting to be delisted from coinexchange). I guarantee there will be even more rivals coming into the market very soon with the idea of bringing crypto to everyday people...
btc5959

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

Totally agree to Telegram, when I asked who speaks French because I am French, I got insulted! I have been back since.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dynamite1982

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

Life is really moving folks buy all you can get now because you won't see anything under 10 sats after the 15th, remember to move you tokens to hitbtc or mew before the 15th don't wait until the last minute.  For those who are new join the telegram group.  Ask all of your questions there and talk to the admins.  Link: https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ

For those who do not know: Life has chosen to delist themselves from coin exchange, this will happen on the 15th of January.  Hitbtc will be the major exchange which will be starting trading at 10sat minimum so if you buy on coin exchange now you are guaranteed to make profits for sure.  Don't wait until that last 3 days to move your token to avoid network congestion. 

Invite your friends and family to join the telegram group which is active 24hrs a day  https://t.me/joinchat/HFVijQ3hyhyQZa6LQCE-NQ

How about ya'll unban me from the telegram group and fix the wallet issues on CX so i can take my life out ?

Sabre, the wallet issues on coin exchange can not be dealt with by anyone outside of Coin Exchange,  the wallet is under maintenance mode.  This happens from time to time with any coin and token.  I'm sure that coin exchange will have this active again shortly
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Hey guys here is our reddit page - https://www.reddit.com/user/LIFEtoken/comments/7oapt3/welcome_to_lifetoken/
anton207

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

Just tried to withdraw my LIFE tokens from CE and got the following message: "Error: This currency is currently halted or in maintenance mode. Please try again later.". Does anybody know if they are done with LIFE already? Are we gonna have a chance to withdraw before Jan 15?
columbiadarvall

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

pretty sure they have suspended all ETH and ERC20 accounts until there is less congestion
anton207

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

pretty sure they have suspended all ETH and ERC20 accounts until there is less congestion

Hope they gonna give us a chance to withdraw prior to the 15th.
anton207

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

How about ya'll unban me from the telegram group and fix the wallet issues on CX so i can take my life out ?

Sabre, the wallet issues on coin exchange can not be dealt with by anyone outside of Coin Exchange,  the wallet is under maintenance mode.  This happens from time to time with any coin and token.  I'm sure that coin exchange will have this active again shortly

I would disagree. LIFE as an issuer should take care of its investors. If the issue is not fixed by the 15th will all those tokens be lost forever? LIFE should be on top of things like that.
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Today 9,343,685,086 LIFE are in circulation.
become more again.
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

You guys must be kidding. This is not a sub reddit. This is a personal account that allows us to comment on stuff you post. Its the same as a facebook page ! You guys are seriously playing KOI and its showing.
^ With that , obviously your Telegram MODS are Dickheads too , what with all the complaints , so how about you fix that too ?

Hey. We are certain sure you understand how reddit works? We cannot create a sub reddit until we have sufficient karma? This will only take a short amount of time therefore we are not playing 'coy' if that is your meaning?

With regard to Telegram we have already stated we will sort out the issues with Telegram in due course. Alot of our team are just returning from well earned seasonal vacation.
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Today 9,343,685,086 LIFE are in circulation.
become more again.

We have taken on board the request of the community and have amended the supply with CMC, shortly the circulating supply will show as 44b with the locked supply at 56b this shows complete transparency. It also enables us to manage adopter issuance without the community be shocked at the sudden increase in circulation. Any questions do please ask.
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

I would disagree. LIFE as an issuer should take care of its investors. If the issue is not fixed by the 15th will all those tokens be lost forever? LIFE should be on top of things like that.

We are doing all we can with regards to the ongoing wallet maintenance issues. However you must note that ALL Ethereum and ERC-20 based wallets have this issue. We will of course update the community should we know anything further.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Looks kinda interesting.
Would love to see how far can this go. Good luck with it.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

I have heared that this is a scam coin.

But not sure.

anton207

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

I have heared that this is a scam coin.

But not sure.

Lovely! Any details?
anton207

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

The volume has tripled. Is that due to Reddit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: