Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78497 times)
ColoradoYa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Hey guys! Maybe somebody knows why life wallet on coinexchange is on maintenance? I bought some more that week ago and couldn't withdraw.
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

Hey guys! Maybe somebody knows why life wallet on coinexchange is on maintenance? I bought some more that week ago and couldn't withdraw.

Coinexchange often has such problems. Use Tidex.
HitBtc is a rip-off page.
Life is currently listed on bad crypto exchanges. No one knows how long that will take.
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

LIFE HQ has partnered with David Pugh-Jones, previously from Microsoft & Buzzfeed EU, specializing in global strategy and cross cultural marketing. 

I am so excited to see what value he will bring as an addition to the core team.  $LIFE/BTC 

-tidex
-hitbtc
-?

Wink Cheesy Grin

Good news but many of us are stuck for weeks on end on CE...problem not resloved....Today the market is UP along with Life token on HitBtc...It is up 43% on Hitbtc...while Coinexchange where I  and many others are unable to withdraw coins to bebefit from this increase...It is actually at all time low on CE...I am just sick about it...Team has tried to reach out to CE but issue has not been resolved....

I dont know what anyone elses feelings or situation is...but I am at wits end and desperately need a lifesaver to save me from ruin here....We need help on CE to get price up like today !!!....or I am homeless soon...
stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:48:38 AM

This might be a good coin to have in the succeeding generations.

Because as they said that the coin is used a "transnational instrument and consumer reward system for large businesses, charities, communities and innovation projects".

I can speculate that this coins future will be used for people like me who cares and loves for charity purposes.

It can also be used to fund people who are inventors, for example a person who does not have any capital for this project, this coin might be the way to fill in his needs out!

Large business may profit from this too, you see for example they could have an additional stocks using this coin for them also to be used as an upgrade for their business.

Thank you for sharing this coin, I hope this will be a good help for everybody in the future.

I'll be continuously checking updates on this thread so that I can join Airdrop if there are any, and will be spreading the word to my friends about this great and well-proposed project.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
glassmonster

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

This might be a good coin to have in the succeeding generations.

Because as they said that the coin is used a "transnational instrument and consumer reward system for large businesses, charities, communities and innovation projects".

I can speculate that this coins future will be used for people like me who cares and loves for charity purposes.

It can also be used to fund people who are inventors, for example a person who does not have any capital for this project, this coin might be the way to fill in his needs out!

Large business may profit from this too, you see for example they could have an additional stocks using this coin for them also to be used as an upgrade for their business.

Thank you for sharing this coin, I hope this will be a good help for everybody in the future.

I'll be continuously checking updates on this thread so that I can join Airdrop if there are any, and will be spreading the word to my friends about this great and well-proposed project.
Dude look at my above post!
Anwars Daddy

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

This project is a complete, and total scam. The entire team on the main website have no presence, or Q and A presence anywhere on the internet. The moderators in the Telegram have no clue the names of the developers making the wallet, and the wallet was supposed to be released in December it is now February. There is tons of infighting in the Telegram room, and the market of this coin is being manipulated. It jumps from 10  to 20 Sats multiple times a day. The last time there was a pump to one cent someone in there team released 3 billion tokens into the circulating supply without any warning. Stay far away from this project. There are red flags everywhere, and the poor bastards foolish enough to listen to the countless replies of "I don't know" or "I can't say" or "we will have an update soon" from the moderators, will be left with a full bag of worthless Tokens when this project turns out to be total vapor. Being a smart investor, it is always important to ask critical questions, be utmost skeptical when things don't add up, and never be afraid to call bs when it shows it's ugly head. However, being a smart investor will have you banned in their telegram room in a heart beat if you don't play nice, and glaze over with the rest of children chuckling about how rich LIFE will make them when it hits a dollar.

P.S Anwar your father is very disappointed in you for turning into a scum bucket. I should have sent you to military school when I had the chance. This is all your mothers fault.
FloWo88

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

This project is a complete, and total scam. The entire team on the main website have no presence, or Q and A presence anywhere on the internet. The moderators in the Telegram have no clue the names of the developers making the wallet, and the wallet was supposed to be released in December it is now February. There is tons of infighting in the Telegram room, and the market of this coin is being manipulated. It jumps from 10  to 20 Sats multiple times a day. The last time there was a pump to one cent someone in there team released 3 billion tokens into the circulating supply without any warning. Stay far away from this project. There are red flags everywhere, and the poor bastards foolish enough to listen to the countless replies of "I don't know" or "I can't say" or "we will have an update soon" from the moderators, will be left with a full bag of worthless Tokens when this project turns out to be total vapor. Being a smart investor, it is always important to ask critical questions, be utmost skeptical when things don't add up, and never be afraid to call bs when it shows it's ugly head. However, being a smart investor will have you banned in their telegram room in a heart beat if you don't play nice, and glaze over with the rest of children chuckling about how rich LIFE will make them when it hits a dollar.

P.S Anwar your father is very disappointed in you for turning into a scum bucket. I should have sent you to military school when I had the chance. This is all your mothers fault.

Here someone seems to be very angry Smiley Please play outside in the garden you toddler.
bri68

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Here someone seems to be very angry Smiley Please play outside in the garden you toddler.

I agree with this guy totally everday anwar and his cronies continually bleat " big news soon " and nothing ever happens, anyone that raises questions or disagrees gets an instant ban starting to believe this is a scam and so should you.
Jo_Sch

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

So here we have four people that have all posted on this thread only - all of them today ! - warning us about this supposed scam. Did you register just to give us naive people a heads up?

While I am not too happy with the lack of communication from LIFE recently myself, this looks more suspicious to me than anything LIFE devs have done or not done!
audi55

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

So here we have four people that have all posted on this thread only - all of them today ! - warning us about this supposed scam. Did you register just to give us naive people a heads up?

While I am not too happy with the lack of communication from LIFE recently myself, this looks more suspicious to me than anything LIFE devs have done or not done!

If there is any solace here...I believe many of holders of Life are more experienced than you think with crypto investments and believe in the Life project...All the suspicions are merely because there aren't frequent updates and news like with other coins/tokens...but then many of those all turned out to be scams...Expecting constant updates seems to be the norm with crypto investors...something you would never expect with corporate stocks....Thats an interesting fact....The Life team are real business professionals and are operating as such....One important clue I believe is the fact that David Pugh Jones has just joined their team...He was the Strategic Marketing Dierctor at Microsopft for 10 years...This is certainly a GOOD sign....Patience is key....Go to Life's website  https://token.lifelabs.io/...read the white paper and you will understand the project better....They are DEFNITELY not a scam...That is all FUD being spread here....It has no merit...
glassmonster

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

I deleted my FUD. Giving LIFE the benefit of the doubt till may. Hope they get their shit together by then.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:43:30 AM

When the Devs is not willing to give news about the progress of the project, the red flags will always be hoisted
ATTNScamAlert

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

This project is a classic scam like PRE and those before it.

1. I brought to the attention of the life community a few days ago that the lifelabs address resolved to an apartment building. Since doing this, the address of lifelabs website has changed and now resolves to a storage company.

Go to google earth and review this address Henwood House, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH England. This is their new address since today.

2. LIFElabs owns all of their partnerships to appear legitimate.
        a.) Pure Living Homes Limited - a newly created Investor Company with no legitimate partnerships.
        b.) Cryptosaurus - fake exchange that lifelabs created to appear as if there is trust in the value of their tokens.
        c.) MoneyMindful - Created in 2018 to appear as a partnership. Fake as well seeding information from other sites.
        d.) Tarion PLC - also owned by lifelabs and been in BETA since 2016.
             https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10444877/filing-history

3. Red flags are everywhere. The White Paper for this supposed company could have been written by a 12 year old in about 30 minutes.
        a.) No GitHub or any technical information for that matter.
        b.) A chatroom on their site that bans everyone that asks any real questions related to "why's."
        c.) A community driven by free tokens for solicitation.
        d.) An interview with a ( CEO ) over voice. The only bit that appears legitimate is that the interviewer is British.
             There is absolutely zero video feed.

If you idiots donate any more money into this obvious scam, you deserve what's coming to you. Most scams at least appear semi-legitimate. Lifelabs do not even put forth an effort. This community is only driven by trying to get rich quick, and unfortunately, that doesn't happen for anyone except the scammers themselves.

I've reported this company to the better business bureau for investigation, and you should too.

LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

1. I brought to the attention of the life community a few days ago that the lifelabs address resolved to an apartment building. Since doing this, the address of lifelabs website has changed and now resolves to a storage company.

Go to google earth and review this address Henwood House, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH England. This is their new address since today.

a.) Pure Living Homes Limited - a newly created Investor Company with no legitimate partnerships.
        b.) Cryptosaurus - fake exchange that lifelabs created to appear as if there is trust in the value of their tokens.
        c.) MoneyMindful - Created in 2018 to appear as a partnership. Fake as well seeding information from other sites.

3. Red flags are everywhere. The White Paper for this supposed company could have been written by a 12 year old in about 30 minutes.
        b.) A chatroom on their site that bans everyone that asks any real questions related to "why's."
        d.) An interview with a ( CEO ) over voice. The only bit that appears legitimate is that the interviewer is British.

If you idiots donate any more money into this obvious scam, you deserve what's coming to you. Most scams at least appear semi-legitimate. Lifelabs do not even put forth an effort. This community is only driven by trying to get rich quick, and unfortunately, that doesn't happen for anyone except the scammers themselves.

I've reported this company to the better business bureau for investigation, and you should too.

Hey there. Thanks for taking the time to write this, whilst wildly and wholly inaccurate, thank you. In line with our new communication processes please email your questions including your real name and contact details to info@lifelabs.io and we will be happy to correct your statements. You do not have to be part of this community but you do have to post information that is correct. An example would be the fact that the address you reference is an accountants office! Just one example so you are aware!

Again thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you. The LIFE Team.
ATTNScamAlert

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

Prove it.
bri68

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

Hey there. Thanks for taking the time to write this, whilst wildly and wholly inaccurate, thank you. In line with our new communication processes please email your questions including your real name and contact details to info@lifelabs.io and we will be happy to correct your statements. You do not have to be part of this community but you do have to post information that is correct. An example would be the fact that the address you reference is an accountants office! Just one example so you are aware!

Again thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you. The LIFE Team.

Correct the statements tell everyone how wrong he is then anyone coming across this can dismiss the allegations.
drags

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:01:05 AM

Hey, No one said we will make quick money with life. Its a longterm investment project. If you can't be patient then don't invest.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

Impatient people invested in bitconnect.  Tongue
chinaprofitpro

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

I think it's SCAM, because:
1. The telegram community on their telegram chat bans everyone that asks any  questions  about LIFE.
2. Nothing changed until two months. No work.
3. Suspicious  partnership with food restaurant (site is without SSL certificate-not safety).
4. Only sell wall on hitbtc.
5. No physical address on site (maybe I searched bad)
It's  IMHO, but seems to be a true.
Hope I'm not right.
btc5959

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

how life can be a scam while part of EEA (entreprise ethereum alliance) Roll Eyes

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: