Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78497 times)
Buyerbeware

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

Thanks for your reply Electric. I concur with your comments regarding the volatility of this token and the effect of the spike on the community's confidence in the project.

As far as your comments on transparency are concerned, I would certainly agree that any company would be foolish to promulgate information about R&D in the form of weekly updates. However, that is a matter of commercial confidentiality aimed at protecting intellectual property and so on from competitors wishing to gain a competitive edge. I'd regard that more as disclosure than transparency. My concern regarding transparency - and, ironically, I accept that I may not have made it sufficiently clear - centres on the extent to which the LIFE team have been candid and honest about what lies behind the project, not the minutiea of product development. It seems to me that they need to be more open and direct. They also need to disambiguate their communications in order to resore some confidence in LIFE. To import you car analogy for my purposes, obviously no manufacturer would reveal development details ahead of a product launch. However,it is a matter of record that the largest car maker in the world, Volkswagen, deliberately contrived to deceive its customers and the wider consumer base, by misrepresenting the ecologigal credentials of their diesel models with false emissions data. It is a policy that has cost them dear. Not only have they suffered reputational damage, but will certainly take a huge financial hit when the legal actions currently underway in the US come to fruition. Had they been honest with their customers, they would not have sought to lie to them. But having done so, it would have been far better to have acknowledged their culpability and engaged in damage limitation at an earlier stage. LIFE's no VW, but if they want people to buy into their vision at this embryonic stage, the team must be completely straight about themselves and their project.

I can understand why you choose to compare LIFE with Apple and car manufacturers, but the token is not a product that can be considered alongside a phone or a car. It has a digital existence and a value and status that are determined exclusively by the importance attached to it by the community. There is no underlying intrinsic value to LIFE and it is not properly fungible as some other asset classes are. To that extent the success or otherwise of the token and the project in general is intinsically connected to the team, so much so as to be to all intents and puposes indistinguishable from it. Everybody who buys LIFE is taking a punt. There's nothing wrong with that. But there is something wrong with a company that presents a compelling image, but fails to engage fully with the supporters who can make or break it. It is at best lazy and at worst dishonest.

Your point about the adopters carries weight, but in my view only from the perspective of the originators of the project. A group of people coming together to create a cryptocurency would seek to make their creation as credible as possible. They would want the venture to appear solid and substantial, and the window dressing provided by the adopters would be essential in validating their proposition. They might also wish to imbue it with some kind of USP, like a charitable component. Something like that would give the project a patina of respectability. Where I part company with you is in accepting that this is sufficient to instill confidence in prospective buyers of both the token and the team. What kudos or growth is likely to accrue from an association with a few new businesses that haven't yet got off the ground themselves? Furthermore, why would anyone choose to throw money at a group of guys who've had a light- bulb moment and are asking us to believe that their little start-up will be worth hundreds of millions of pounds in a few months? I would not be so focused on this point but for Jon Bushnell's upbeat and frankly fantastical assurances about LIFE's incandescently bright future. His glass isn't half full, it's positively overflowing!

Let's just examine some of his comments. Currently LIFE's market cap sits in the range between $6million and $9million. Albeit that it's a hypothesis, Mr Bushnell indicates in the La Bulle Crypto interview broadcast on 16th December 2017, that In June 2018 the market cap might be circa £600million or more than $1billion. That assumes more than a hundred fold growth rate to get it to that point from the lowest current value. It is absurd to posit that this may materialise in four months, particularly looking at the current trajectory. However, it is even more ridiculuous to have made that prediction in mid December 2017 when the market cap was circa $5million. The recording actually took place on the 6th when the market cap was less than $2million. He asserts that it's just mathematics, while ignoring the fact that any rise in value is predicated on continued interest from a growing community of speculators. That's the seed bed that forces growth, not a misplaced faith in exponential curves. He goes on to suggest that a major marketing campaign is in prospect. He blithely reassures us that LIFE will be seen 'everywhere'. He references TV, radio and other media . He even drags in Hollywood at one point. Apparently LIFE will be 'placed in a variety of places, all over the place.' Maybe they'll stick the logo on Kim Jon-un's next rocket or get it embroidered on Meghan Markle's wedding dress, who knows? He also comments that the 'banking system is flawed in terms of trust'. That's certainly true,  yet faced with a tanking market cap, he is doing little or nothing to restore confidence and trust in LIFE by communicating directly and honestly with its supporters. His position is becoming increasingly invidious.

Electric, you sound like the kind of guy who's got his head screwed on and is just looking at LIFE as a high risk component of a  balanced portfolio. I hope you don't lose money on it, but I'm guessing you can take the hit. For everyone else, I think the coffee's finally precolated. You need to wake up and smell it. Then you can decide to drink it or tip it down the sink. Old Hat, just be cautious and don't risk what you can't afford to lose. Even using Electric's criterion of judgement, you are self-evidently not an idiot, as you are clearly full of doubts. And don't worry, your English is excellent. 10sat, great comment. I think you might just be a philosopher to rival the greats!
livewryght

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Thanks for your reply Electric. I concur with your comments regarding the volatility of this token and the effect of the spike on the community's confidence in the project.

As far as your comments on transparency are concerned, I would certainly agree that any company would be foolish to promulgate information about R&D in the form of weekly updates. However, that is a matter of commercial confidentiality aimed at protecting intellectual property and so on from competitors wishing to gain a competitive edge. I'd regard that more as disclosure than transparency. My concern regarding transparency - and, ironically, I accept that I may not have made it sufficiently clear - centres on the extent to which the LIFE team have been candid and honest about what lies behind the project, not the minutiea of product development. It seems to me that they need to be more open and direct. They also need to disambiguate their communications in order to resore some confidence in LIFE. To import you car analogy for my purposes, obviously no manufacturer would reveal development details ahead of a product launch. However,it is a matter of record that the largest car maker in the world, Volkswagen, deliberately contrived to deceive its customers and the wider consumer base, by misrepresenting the ecologigal credentials of their diesel models with false emissions data. It is a policy that has cost them dear. Not only have they suffered reputational damage, but will certainly take a huge financial hit when the legal actions currently underway in the US come to fruition. Had they been honest with their customers, they would not have sought to lie to them. But having done so, it would have been far better to have acknowledged their culpability and engaged in damage limitation at an earlier stage. LIFE's no VW, but if they want people to buy into their vision at this embryonic stage, the team must be completely straight about themselves and their project.

I can understand why you choose to compare LIFE with Apple and car manufacturers, but the token is not a product that can be considered alongside a phone or a car. It has a digital existence and a value and status that are determined exclusively by the importance attached to it by the community. There is no underlying intrinsic value to LIFE and it is not properly fungible as some other asset classes are. To that extent the success or otherwise of the token and the project in general is intinsically connected to the team, so much so as to be to all intents and puposes indistinguishable from it. Everybody who buys LIFE is taking a punt. There's nothing wrong with that. But there is something wrong with a company that presents a compelling image, but fails to engage fully with the supporters who can make or break it. It is at best lazy and at worst dishonest.

Your point about the adopters carries weight, but in my view only from the perspective of the originators of the project. A group of people coming together to create a cryptocurency would seek to make their creation as credible as possible. They would want the venture to appear solid and substantial, and the window dressing provided by the adopters would be essential in validating their proposition. They might also wish to imbue it with some kind of USP, like a charitable component. Something like that would give the project a patina of respectability. Where I part company with you is in accepting that this is sufficient to instill confidence in prospective buyers of both the token and the team. What kudos or growth is likely to accrue from an association with a few new businesses that haven't yet got off the ground themselves? Furthermore, why would anyone choose to throw money at a group of guys who've had a light- bulb moment and are asking us to believe that their little start-up will be worth hundreds of millions of pounds in a few months? I would not be so focused on this point but for Jon Bushnell's upbeat and frankly fantastical assurances about LIFE's incandescently bright future. His glass isn't half full, it's positively overflowing!

Let's just examine some of his comments. Currently LIFE's market cap sits in the range between $6million and $9million. Albeit that it's a hypothesis, Mr Bushnell indicates in the La Bulle Crypto interview broadcast on 16th December 2017, that In June 2018 the market cap might be circa £600million or more than $1billion. That assumes more than a hundred fold growth rate to get it to that point from the lowest current value. It is absurd to posit that this may materialise in four months, particularly looking at the current trajectory. However, it is even more ridiculuous to have made that prediction in mid December 2017 when the market cap was circa $5million. The recording actually took place on the 6th when the market cap was less than $2million. He asserts that it's just mathematics, while ignoring the fact that any rise in value is predicated on continued interest from a growing community of speculators. That's the seed bed that forces growth, not a misplaced faith in exponential curves. He goes on to suggest that a major marketing campaign is in prospect. He blithely reassures us that LIFE will be seen 'everywhere'. He references TV, radio and other media . He even drags in Hollywood at one point. Apparently LIFE will be 'placed in a variety of places, all over the place.' Maybe they'll stick the logo on Kim Jon-un's next rocket or get it embroidered on Meghan Markle's wedding dress, who knows? He also comments that the 'banking system is flawed in terms of trust'. That's certainly true,  yet faced with a tanking market cap, he is doing little or nothing to restore confidence and trust in LIFE by communicating directly and honestly with its supporters. His position is becoming increasingly invidious.

Electric, you sound like the kind of guy who's got his head screwed on and is just looking at LIFE as a high risk component of a  balanced portfolio. I hope you don't lose money on it, but I'm guessing you can take the hit. For everyone else, I think the coffee's finally precolated. You need to wake up and smell it. Then you can decide to drink it or tip it down the sink. Old Hat, just be cautious and don't risk what you can't afford to lose. Even using Electric's criterion of judgement, you are self-evidently not an idiot, as you are clearly full of doubts. And don't worry, your English is excellent. 10sat, great comment. I think you might just be a philosopher to rival the greats!

Some people would call me crazy but I seen these warning signs after I invested at first and started asking questions. This all Didn't make sense and Jon himself was a warning sign. Hope people do wake up and see the fools gold that's presented as real gold. I heard they are scrapping the whitepaper and how founders have stepped down/back.  Which is all in all a big warning sign. What people bought into including myself at first was all a big sham. A quickly written formula which I believe Life team already cashed out.  Now they are looking for someone to put the pieces together before the riot starts.  Even then it's a big task because almost everything on that whitepaper is false.  I don't know if they lived up to anything on their white paper.  Good Luck to all in this cryptosphere but be careful and be mindful of this lesson which is called Life.
Im not a robot

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:06:31 AM

I briefly looked into this coin a few months back and wrote it off as a scam. The team at one point in Nov had promised to have the coin de-listed from coinex because the lowest possible price there was 1 sat and on Hitbtc it was 10 sat, guaranteeing a x10 increase by taking advantage of a design quirk in the exchange.  That is scammy as fuck haha. If a start up is promising to increase value for 'investors' by taking advantage of loop holes in the market place you should btfo.
Luisjc69

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:35 AM

100% Scam...sorry!!

Wake up! Sad
There are lot of same coins....99% are not good enough...so maybe 20 coins have future Wink
10sat

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

Only way to prove it's not a scam if DEV come up with REGULAR UPDATES,

TILL then even am going away from this, and why does it take """so long""" for wallet launch...? eh
cody72

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

An update from their website: https://www.lifelabs.io/life-update-from-the-recently-appointed-md/

“Following on from last weeks’ Q&A session I have been reviewing all the questions that were posted by our fast-growing community. There were a considerable amount, which is fantastic to see. Clearly some of the questions blur into each other. Since joining LIFE just three weeks ago, David and I have been spending on average 1.5 days a week on community related matters. I have drafted this to ensure you as the community understand my position and intent.

“As I stated last week, we do value the passion from the community and are committed to engaging with you all proactively via future planned LIVE video Q&A sessions, social media updates and official company announcements. However, we do ask for you collectively to give us a chance to present a new plan for delivery and accept the new road map (which will include marketing and development strategies) as the necessary window for that delivery to take place. We are dedicated professionals with a history of technical delivery, commercial and marketing expertise. We anticipate a six month window to allow us to redefine the goals, with a new road map to be presented by the end of April 2018.

“Since the inception of LIFEtoken there has been a great deal of change in addressing new opportunities in a rapidly evolving space. Some opportunities have not progressed but others have and new opportunities appear each and every week. Many of your questions focus on past activities, of company directors, our adopters and announcements, which I can understand as these formed the basis for your take up of the LIFEtoken, but to some degree many have little relevance in respect of the future. Individuals make life choices and undertake new ventures, commercial agreements lapse and new ventures appear – this is all organically happening but we need to communicate these changes better to you, and we promise we will!

“I want to be clear and transparent on the direction of travel for LIFElabs going forward. Myself and the current team have to focus our efforts on product development, adopter relationships and creating a new road map that is sustainable and reflects new opportunities and the development pipeline. The previous road map has lapsed, as has certain areas of development as new adopter opportunities have altered the product road map deliverables. So, yes Beta testing, development, BitGo and Civic integrations are all running behind. The new road map and development schedule once finalised will not be subject to any deviations because we are taking the time to fully scope the requirements and ensure we can fully deliver on the objectives we set as a business.

“This structural review is a ‘hard reset’ and reflects a new start for LIFElabs from a product development and marketing perspective. Part of this review entails a new white paper and a plan to engage with you all. From March onwards there will be quarterly company announcements on activities across the company as well as a monthly LIVE Q&A video session. I do ask you for patience and in return you will be rewarded. We value the feedback from our loyal community as we continue to evolve our success criteria plans, always ensuring LIFElabs.io is a globally recognised, revered and long term success for all those that are part of it.

“Thanks for your continued passion and positive support in helping us to drive the LIFE story, brand and products forward.”

Luke Chittock, MD.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

New Roadmap (April)
https://coindar.org/en/event/life-life-new-roadmap-5451
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

This token is going to 0 sats. SHITTY SCAM TOKEN..

You are a genius, 0 sats funny! I bet you were one of the guys who invested in Bitconnect which was an obvious scam from the start! One thing that is obvious from reading this lately is that most people do not have one ounce of self responsibility. You make a mistake and buy high, lose on price after wanting to make a quick buck, you then start moaning because you wan't to blame someone else! LIFE isn't a scam it's a really good project in a space full of really stupid people. It's a very long term project so HODL (I still hate that term Grin) simple as that!
True Spartan

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder where this is going?
Buyerbeware

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

Downhill like a fat man in a luge. Don't say you weren't warned.
canibalgb

Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Only way to prove it's not a scam if DEV come up with REGULAR UPDATES,

TILL then even am going away from this, and why does it take """so long""" for wallet launch...? eh

I do not understand the need for another wallet.
MetaMask is very efficient, or can use another capable of harboring ERC20.
esdrase

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

I don't think yet this token is scamm....I have analyzed some graphs of the performance of other ICOs e normally this tokens take 12 months to grow up. (Of Course depends of the supply)

Futhermore the team always answer my questions when I need. 
Buyerbeware

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Esdrase, other than the fact that the LIFE team always answers your questions, what else do you know about them sufficient to underpin your confidence and justify your speculation on this token?
audi55

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

Some people would call me crazy but I seen these warning signs after I invested at first and started asking questions. This all Didn't make sense and Jon himself was a warning sign. Hope people do wake up and see the fools gold that's presented as real gold. I heard they are scrapping the whitepaper and how founders have stepped down/back.  Which is all in all a big warning sign. What people bought into including myself at first was all a big sham. A quickly written formula which I believe Life team already cashed out.  Now they are looking for someone to put the pieces together before the riot starts.  Even then it's a big task because almost everything on that whitepaper is false.  I don't know if they lived up to anything on their white paper.  Good Luck to all in this cryptosphere but be careful and be mindful of this lesson which is called Life.
[/quote]

******************************************************************************************

The feeble minded would think you talk like you know something...but in reality anyone with any sense at all can see your words are meaningless poppycock....Jiber Jaber of things that do not exist and have no susbstance whatsoever....You show an extreme lack of knowlegde of business in general....The Life Team have been up front and honest and ever present. They have made their plans clear on the website and in the Q&A....I am sorry that you are having trouble understanding LifeLabs business structure and roadmap...
madpoet

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

This explains everything you need to know about SCAM LIFE token:

https://medium.com/@blueappple46/lifelabs-io-a-closer-look-cab735f0e1cd

Don't let the photoshopped images on their social media accounts fool you. If they scam exit, I will post their home addresses. This includes admins.

Here we go again with unsubstantiated drivel. If you can prove that you have providence in the industry and are qualified to advise people great but as of yet you are a newbie. I am confident that this is not a scam and could not care less if you basement dwellers think otherwise. I have done this for many many years, I've lost money, broke even and also made great gains. So in short run away and cry little princess because you're talking nonsense, entertaining, but nonsense all the same  Grin Roll Eyes If you can't afford to lose on your position do not invest period. If you believe everyone who cried scam we would literally still be trading in livestock!  Tongue Grin
canibalgb

Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

The important thing is that the price goes up.  Cool
audi55

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:23:36 PM by audi55

Don't let the photoshopped images on their social media accounts fool you. If they scam exit, I will post their home addresses. This includes admins.

Here we go again with unsubstantiated drivel. If you can prove that you have providence in the industry and are qualified to advise people great but as of yet you are a newbie. I am confident that this is not a scam and could not care less if you basement dwellers think otherwise. I have done this for many many years, I've lost money, broke even and also made great gains. So in short run away and cry little princess because you're talking nonsense, entertaining, but nonsense all the same  Grin Roll Eyes If you can't afford to lose on your position do not invest period. If you believe everyone who cried scam we would literally still be trading in livestock!  Tongue Grin

This guy sounds like Sam Volkering, an investor/adviser of LIFE.. all the adopters of LIFE are own by the founders/advisors of LIFE. Research it! Please don't buy into this scam!

Again, don't let the photoshopped images on their social media accounts fool you.

Hey dodo...I suppose the info below are scams...

https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/974692281038012417

https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/974719708523061249

https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/963837855348002816

And I suppose you think David Pugh Jones would associate himself with a scam company when he was (Global Creative Strategy Director for Microsoft for nearly 10 years) as well as current owner of Darkhorse Brand Consulting with Major clients such as Visa, Ford, GM, Disney and McDonalds...

http://darkhorsebrandconsulting.com/

Do us all a favor and put a sock in it already....

audi55

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Here we go again with unsubstantiated drivel. If you can prove that you have providence in the industry and are qualified to advise people great but as of yet you are a newbie. I am confident that this is not a scam and could not care less if you basement dwellers think otherwise. I have done this for many many years, I've lost money, broke even and also made great gains. So in short run away and cry little princess because you're talking nonsense, entertaining, but nonsense all the same  Grin Roll Eyes If you can't afford to lose on your position do not invest period. If you believe everyone who cried scam we would literally still be trading in livestock!  Tongue Grin

This guy sounds like Sam Volkering, an investor/adviser of LIFE.. all the adopters of LIFE are own by the founders/advisors of LIFE. Research it! Please don't buy into this scam!

Again, don't let the photoshopped images on their social media accounts fool you.

Hey dodo...I suppose the info below are scams...

https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/974692281038012417

https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/974719708523061249

https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/963837855348002816

And I suppose you think David Pugh Jones would associate himself with a scam company when he was (Global Creative Strategy Director for Microsoft for nearly 10 years) as well as current owner of Darkhorse Brand Consulting with Major clients such as Visa, Ford, GM, Disney and McDonalds...

http://darkhorsebrandconsulting.com/

Do us all a favor and put a sock in it already....

This is nothing: https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/974692281038012417

This is photoshopped: https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/974719708523061249

Fuudel is SHIT: https://twitter.com/LIFElabsHQ/status/963837855348002816
Fuudel app Installs: 100 - 500.

GTFO.

David Pugh Jones is washed up. (No one in the industry wants him.) He's now a worthless old fuk trying make some money through this scam.

PUMPERS, do not pump this. They dumped 3+ billion tokens when it first pumped in early January.

I'll tell you what NEWBIE CHILD....You are the one that is washed up...Everyone here knows you are a clueless high schooler....You are wasting your time here...Dont you have some homework to do?....
bitshaperbd

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

Don't give money to these idiots. They own >50% of the supply. Bunch of Scammers..

Go away from here child.
stifler_matricker

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

New White paper and website for next week / mid april
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: