Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to most people change their BTC back into fiat?  (Read 1423 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:47 PM

If you are from America you should use coinbase but if you are from other part of the world localbitcoin is the most advisable. You should also try to always enable escrow in all your transaction so that fraudster will not scam you your hard earned bitcoin or others coins. Localbitcoin is the most use bitcoin exchange trading platforms and to me most trustable for now maybe in future we may have some things related to localbitcoin.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:05:24 AM

I've come across a number of places that will exchange BTC into fiat currency, but all have a shockingly bad exchange rate.

What methods offer the best exchange rate these days?

Lol, exchanges are the places where people exchange their currency. There are a few types and styles, but that is the answer. It is easy and filled with fees and limits and likely will eat your money before the day is over, leaving you $20 less in the pocket and disappointed. Obviously, the only earning from the exchange will be to charge high fee when you order an exchange of currencies.
Noctifer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:11:35 AM

If you are from America you should use coinbase

Don't use Coinbase, they have a 1.5% fee. Their exchange, GDAX, has a 0.25% fee for BTC. No fee for limit orders.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

All those mentioned exchanges above by many users here are good, but I'd recommend you to go to your local exchange, it's the most convenient way to exchange your bitcoin especially if they were regulated company which exist under the government's rules. keep safety ahead.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

some exchange support withdraw to our bank. but fee maybe high ( 5% is min )

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:12 AM

I've come across a number of places that will exchange BTC into fiat currency, but all have a shockingly bad exchange rate.

Here it will depend upon the country where you live Because country to country there are Many private sites are available who are giving such types of the services to make buy sell directly .
Here in my country India unocoin , zebpay are better to make buy sell for the fiat In INR .
If you are from a country where such types of services are not better then you can use localbitcoins.com , at thie site you will be able to trade ( buy/sell) directly to the users with the small fee of escrow service of the localbitcoins.com , As this site you can offer and also can accept of the offers like coupon code of any shopping sites and also can accept any payment mode that is available for you and the from front people.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

the only way is to wait for the price as you expect. because almost all exchanges must have a competative exchange rate. I think you buy bitcoin at a high price and now if you sell it then you will only incur losses. be patient until bitcoin prices increase and you will not lose. this is an opportunity to make an important decision in your life.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

you can use bitfinex, bitstamp or coinbase for best rate. other small exchanges can't give you best rate because of volatility.
You are very much right. There are so many exchanges available. The only thing you need to take care of is this whether the exchange which you are opting for is whether trustworthy or not. For me, Bittrex is the best exchange and is most widely used all over the globe. You should at least give it a try.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

I always trust bitstamp, they are the first and widely used by many around the globe for fiat to altcoin transactions and vise versa

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:29:37 AM

I have always used remitano and luno anyway but I have always preferred remitano mostly with their rates. It is an organised P2P system using escrow method which has been very organised and effective as far as I am concerned. I haven't tried any other means but at least from my research and experience, this still seems to be good for me until I find another better alternative.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:32:59 AM

I'd say MOST use Coinbase, but a BitPay debit card is the BEST way. And it's not even close...
Noctifer

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

I'd say MOST use Coinbase, but a BitPay debit card is the BEST way. And it's not even close...

If you have a Coinbase account use GDAX, the fees are 0.25% for BTC, and 0% if you use limit orders. BitPay has a 1% fee.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

I change my bitcoins to fiat in localbitcoin.com site as their are so many users who are from my country and i can get directly in my bank account. more over this site give high security and all transaction are under escrow system.
Localbitcoin is better in converting bitcoins to fiat. All the matters are quite easily handled. Moreover majority is using so they have better services. What I think main service should be security in such transactions, so yeah, they are much popular in safe and sound security services.
Sports Bettor

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

coinbase, xapo, localbitcoin. These are my top three. I have not used any other exchange. You can also sell it to your friend or co-worker for fiat but at this price you would need to use exchange or localbitcoin if you want to sell anything above 2 btc in one go.
Have you ever had any problems using localbitcoin? I'm interested in trying it. Do you meet people face to face?
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

Where are you located?

If you are American and want to withdraw dollars, then Coinbase is your best bet.

If you are European, then use Kraken (they can even do a SEPA with euros into a British bank account and you will receive pounds).

If you are Korean, there are a bunch of korean exchanges that allow you to withdraw won. Ditto with the ruppee, rupiah etc - there are local exchanges pretty much all over the world that will allow you to withdraw in your local currency.

Bitcoin is very easy for us to travel outside the country, we don't need a lot of money ordering, there are enough bitcoin only. This new style to the world. This is one of the new world order.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

What do you mean by shockingly bad? If they are low, how much lower from the Coinbase / Bitstamp rates? But to understand a bit more, could you please tell me which country are you residing currently. Localbitcoins are available in most of the countries, and the rates are pretty good as well.
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

There are lot of platforms where you can exchange the bitcoin in to fiat currency. I personally prefer localbitcoins website. IT is not an exchange, instead it provides a platform to the traders to connect and execute a trade. The rates are competitive and usually at the higher side. I Have used their platform for many times and never faced any issue till date. Just try to trade with a reputed person. You can see trader's reputation point before you can open any trade.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:20:27 PM

If you want the best rates where you will be happy and the charges you will pay will only be to the miners in form of transaction fees, the best is to sell to individuals who are also looking to buy bitcoin and want to avoid the high transaction fees as you are also doing by going through the exchange sites. The most common one is the localbitcoin but one needs to be extra careful on that platform. Another way to go is to visit if possible a national forum and identify trustworthy individuals to transact with and you are sure to get the best deal.
Jack353

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

I think the best place to change bitcoin into fiat is to get a plastic debit card from xapo app and use it to withdraw cash from your local ATMs.
This card completely works as a smooth exchanger worldwide.
If in future,exchanges get banned,this card gets no obstacles.It remains consistently good in performance than other exchanges.

I agree with h0lybyte that a debit card is the best option for exchanging bitcoin to fiat. They immediately exchange crypto to fiat at upon request at a rate very close to the average going rate across the exchanges and you also get benefits for using the card.

Good luck and stay safe!  Tongue
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

Two places I know of are the most common, right on the exchange and sites like paxful. The drawback to the exchange is KYC regulations and those hoops. The other sites do not require much, but depending on the exit FIAT form, the rates can be highly tipped against you. Best to make the FIAT exchanges as rarely as possible.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████