Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25820 times)
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

I'm a bit worried because there is no news from the team since the Kiev conference and the counter on the website seems to be jammed. The whole thing sounded too good to be true in the first place, but it's still Ukraine - a country in which any miracle can happen. I'm familiar with the countries like these - I live in one of them :-) Believe me, it's not so strange to have powerful government lobby there if you have lots of money to offer. You can even change laws with enough funds. On the other hand, if you disappear in Ukraine with the money in your pockets, no one will ever find you (they still have a semi - war zone on the east) :-) Spreadsheets have been updated on the regular basis, though, and I hope some member of the team will soon come up with an announcement or something. I really do hope we haven't participated in this in vain, because I really like this project and the promises it offers.
LanaWinda

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:04:54 AM

The more competition the more good projects are emerging, but the best ones will still be selected like the project from uahpay who has crowded his followers.
naunafis

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:30:03 AM

The more competition the more good projects are emerging, but the best ones will still be selected like the project from uahpay who has crowded his followers.

promising projects and the concept of a good offer, I think that's what will win the competition sir. UAHPay can answer that challenge. a solid team and the Ukrainian government also support it.

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

promising projects and the concept of a good offer, I think that's what will win the competition sir. UAHPay can answer that challenge. a solid team and the Ukrainian government also support it.
By supported Ukrainian government this project i think will interesting and maybe can make investors interested to buy this token. Maybe this project have possibility to success during token sale
LanaWinda

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

First looking for signature campain and i see that uahpay project seems promising for the future ,so i chose to follow the signature campain from uahpay.
LanaWinda

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

Being the best is not easy, and being trustworthy is also not easy but if you can get a lot of trust from various parties it is extraordinary.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Being the best is not easy, and being trustworthy is also not easy but if you can get a lot of trust from various parties it is extraordinary.

I agree with you to gain trust in a community is not easy but if it has gained that trust then the community will get better and that seems to be seen in this community
UAHPAY

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:09:37 PM

I'm a bit worried because there is no news from the team since the Kiev conference and the counter on the website seems to be jammed. The whole thing sounded too good to be true in the first place, but it's still Ukraine - a country in which any miracle can happen. I'm familiar with the countries like these - I live in one of them :-) Believe me, it's not so strange to have powerful government lobby there if you have lots of money to offer. You can even change laws with enough funds. On the other hand, if you disappear in Ukraine with the money in your pockets, no one will ever find you (they still have a semi - war zone on the east) :-) Spreadsheets have been updated on the regular basis, though, and I hope some member of the team will soon come up with an announcement or something. I really do hope we haven't participated in this in vain, because I really like this project and the promises it offers.

The counter isn't broken. Unfortunately things have slowed down on our ICO. We thought it had something to do with the fork.

We will continue our marketing efforts and see how it goes.

Our ICO ends November 22.

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

The counter isn't broken. Unfortunately things have slowed down on our ICO. We thought it had something to do with the fork.

Hi, I received my coins in wallet, it is real coins? I then can use? I'm worried that if it was not fake, because I see very few addresses have received such coins. Explain to me please!
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7fb46891ad63a1c6da33da776bb9e9b0b2e7403cb1dbe7c74c0c8bf376867bf7
I also wanted to know what happens after the ICO end 22 of November! Now there is very little information about your project, it makes you worry as it's very promising
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

Hi, I received my coins in wallet, it is real coins? I then can use? I'm worried that if it was not fake, because I see very few addresses have received such coins. Explain to me please!
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7fb46891ad63a1c6da33da776bb9e9b0b2e7403cb1dbe7c74c0c8bf376867bf7
I also wanted to know what happens after the ICO end 22 of November! Now there is very little information about your project, it makes you worry as it's very promising

Poor baby. How much did you pay for this sh...? There is a nice saying -a promise doesn't mean a marriage.
wateryannulus

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:20 PM

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

Hey, thanks for the answer! I think people don't believe that this kind of collaboration with the government is actually possible - but they don't know what Eastern Europe really is (too much TV, I guess) :-) Just keep going! When first users receive their cards, you'll be selling them for much more.
UAHPAY

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:55:05 AM

Hey, thanks for the answer! I think people don't believe that this kind of collaboration with the government is actually possible - but they don't know what Eastern Europe really is (too much TV, I guess) :-) Just keep going! When first users receive their cards, you'll be selling them for much more.

Things move quickly in Ukraine (this is why I love the country so much). We are working on getting exchange listings done and finishing the platform.
Thank you everyone again for the support!

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

Things move quickly in Ukraine (this is why I love the country so much). We are working on getting exchange listings done and finishing the platform.
Thank you everyone again for the support!

I hope this coin can listed on big exchange because this project very impressive about debit card. So if uahpay coin can listed on big exchange more people will know this coin also uahpay project. Then uahpay will famous in the world
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

It's mentioned on your website that you will parnter (means partner though) with top global coin exchanges to launch your ICO. Are you already partnering with Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Poloniex, and Kraken? It would be great if people can buy the tokens from these markets, and will ensure contributors that this token will be listed on several major exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
joitheaddiapir

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:19:19 PM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
LanaWinda

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:41:40 AM

Digital money in 2017 is increasing and more widely used, as well as uahpay projects that are growing also in the world of digital money.
I hope this project can be successful
taildown

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:14:35 AM

On which exchanges will tokens trade?
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:44:13 AM

It's mentioned on your website that you will parnter (means partner though) with top global coin exchanges to launch your ICO. Are you already partnering with Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Poloniex, and Kraken? It would be great if people can buy the tokens from these markets, and will ensure contributors that this token will be listed on several major exchanges.

seems to have been working with the market sir. because it is impossible UAHPay put LOGO a market if not cooperate. I think later after ico is finished, we can directly trade there.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

Digital money in 2017 is increasing and more widely used, as well as uahpay projects that are growing also in the world of digital money.
I hope this project can be successful
I believe uahpay can successful because product of uahpay very useful. You can buy anything in your activity using cryptocurrency easily, because uahpay offering debit card that cooperation with mastercard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: