Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25817 times)
YaroslavSaft

Activity: 74
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

A чтo бyдeт ecли тoкeны были нa EtherDelta я иx тaм пoкyпaл, вeдь oни нa вчepaшний дeнь нeбыли нa кoшeлькe нo  вeдь тoжe ecть дepжaтeль тoкeнoв, чтo бyдeт в тaкoм cлaчae?Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:27:14 AM

I've bought some token on EtherDelta 2 days agd. Please, can someone explain what will be with those tokens?
ToniTeaman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:14:59 AM

hi there ....I bought yesterday morning (30.11) because your statement in twitter....I have all the transactions from ether delta...at what time the snapshot of the wallets have been taken?30th midnight?please how do I do to exchange my tokens?please help ?I invested quite a lot of money...I would love to see this problem sorted out correctly...as a supporter (even if I buy on ED)I don't want to loose my investment...it is not our fault that you have problems with your connections..it  looks like childish games in a actually sensitive situation...dont forget its about money and trust!!!!
UAHPAY

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

Again What tokens will be exchanged 1:1 from E/D? I am happy to see a senior member get involved it would be very nice if all parties directly involved would be here for the uncertanity of this Project.

hawkeye411

We are open to a legendary member stepping in and helping out.

Contact me on Telegram:  uahpay

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
Antiqua

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:56 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/uahpay/
UAH token symbol conflicts with UAH (Ukraine money symbol).

We are reissuing the token to fix it.

UAH tokens will be exchanged 1:1 with UAHPAY tokens.

Bounty hunters that have not been paid will be re-issued UAHPAY tokens. The ones that have can exchange UAH for UAHPAY 1:1. I will be doing the re-issuing personally.
sorry sir
i think this one should in post 1
and also i hope your social media post it too

i'm almost buy it at etherdelta with cheap price, lucky for me
but i hope other will not buy it because of not knowing newest information here
it will make a chaos in the near future if news not spread well
thanks

gangnet

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

hi there ....I bought yesterday morning  because your statement in twitter....I have all the transactions from ether delta...at what time the snapshot of the wallets have been taken?30th midnight?please how do I do to exchange my tokens?please help ?I invested quite a lot of money...I would love to see this problem sorted out correctly...as a supporter (even if I buy on ED)I don't want to loose my investment...it is not our fault that you have problems with your connections..it  looks like childish games in a actually sensitive situation...dont forget its about money and trust!!!!
EloisaV

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

Glad to find here the reason and the answer I wanted to hear from Dev Team. Please make immediate action, especially on the Social Media.  At least 1 tweet to clear this unforeseen event. Thanks
JamesChow

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

hi there ....I bought yesterday morning  because your statement in twitter....I have all the transactions from ether delta...at what time the snapshot of the wallets have been taken?30th midnight?please how do I do to exchange my tokens?please help ?I invested quite a lot of money...I would love to see this problem sorted out correctly...as a supporter (even if I buy on ED)I don't want to loose my investment...it is not our fault that you have problems with your connections..it  looks like childish games in a actually sensitive situation...dont forget its about money and trust!!!!

hi there me too, i bought as per your twitter how do i know it come from whom on 30/11/2017

I WILL NOT INVEST IF I KNOW WILL END UP LIKE THIS, AND HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MY 1 TO 1 EXCHANGE.

After all this is not my mistake. I still support the project, and waiting for my 1 to 1 exchange, please put your telegram link here.

Thanks dev.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

Can someone (officially) explain what the hell is going on here ?!

I thought this was a serious project and that it could have the bright future. I have promoted this project as one of the bounty hunters and got some UAH tokens.
When the token came out on etherdelta i bought some more because the price was good and because it was promoted on the official thread and other channels.

The price will recover on Etherdelta. Bounty hunters be smart and hold the token until it recovers and we add new exchanges.

This is a very good opportunity to buy on Etherdelta and hold for a while and watch your investment skyrocket!

And now you say you will issue a new token but you will not replace tokens purchased on etherdelta?

We will be issuing a new token to investors and bounty participants. Please be patient while we sort this out.

This would have had to do this anyways because CMC showed us that the UAHPAY Token symbol conflicted with the UAH Fiat Currency.

If you bought off ETHERDELTA then we will exchange your token you currently own for the new one, providing it did not come from Alex's 82% wallet.

In order to receive the new token you must prove you purchased the token on Etherdelta prior to 2017-11-29.

Why? Why didn't you immediately notify everyone that coins on etherdelta are no good? Who the hell is Alex?

And wtf is this now ?! Are you insane?

This is ICO investor lists we purchased from around the web.

Our own investors are not in the list. The sale of the package above was made to help other ICO's market. It was meant to help others (look at the price, I'm practically giving it away.)
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

what happened with uah?
i have bought it with a lot ..
oh my god the prices are getting down i think i save a lot of rubbish.
any solution?
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

It is impossible if they weren't aware of the name, UAH is their own national currency symbol. My thought was that they tried to replace their fiat with cryptocurrency token. But, now I dont have idea what just happened.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
piino

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:28:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 08:06:41 PM by piino

But if i bought my tokens on ED before 30/11/2017 and didnt withdraw them into my wallet (still in the deposit) will it still be possible for me to exchange them? please answer me because i put alot of money there
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

And how do we make swap to UAHPAY? I have ton of UAH :/

Nic
ToniTeaman

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:53:23 PM

hey dev....again this situation is insupportable....you fucked up badly...and we the investors/supporters are helpless victims...you put up a shitty story , leavin us all with no or little infos , who the fuck is Alex , and what so ever...why is data sold?....still people are able to buy uah on ether delta....and also you sure knew about the similarity of the Ukrainian currency - don't give us you didn't know...who ever is responsible take actions....there is still people buying on ED...there is still people who don't no about this shit organization , who could do it right - you shouldn't play with other peoples money - this is not kindergarten - its part of a "wannabe" financial sector...but with storys like this - I don't think wall street or institutional money will ever accept childish behavior like this....think twice dev. cause karma karma
you should advice ED to stop the trading and make ALL uah holders happy with an exchange 1:1 , even the ones that are buying now - because it is your fault ... your tweet that made people fall for it...so don't blame others and be fair...no other way.

think about it!

sincerly
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

Let him work maybe we come good. This is my second token and again problems Wink

Nic
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:09 PM

And how do we make swap to UAHPAY? I have ton of UAH :/

same here. What is the contract address of UAH and UAHPAY?
Contract address
0x5c5413BaD5f6FdB0f4fcD1457e46eAd8e01D73d3
is new or old token??
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

I bought from etherdelta as you advised to do. Now you have your problems, do i have the right to change my tokens for new issued ones?
When and how you are going to redistribute new tokens?

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:39 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 11:55:47 AM by Mi5h0

Let him work maybe we come good. This is my second token and again problems Wink

HMMMM... Yeah it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that someone is dumping millions of tokens and selling them on etherdelta to unsuspected people.
And what about us who believed in this project and bought tokens at considerably higher prices?
Could someone answer this one???

In case someone forgot ...

MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:51:17 PM

I suggest we hold our horses on this one, just like most of you guys complaining, I have also bought UAH tokens from the address of that "Alex" guy, the one they have only recently declared not to buy from.

IF they do not resolve this properly, IF they shall not be responsible for this confusion and turmoil.

I'm going to need your support to report this incident to the moderators. But until then, let us be patient and wait for the Uahpay management sort this out.

I have already sent a personal message to the manager, now we wait.  Wink
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:54:55 PM

Again What tokens will be exchanged 1:1 from E/D? I am happy to see a senior member get involved it would be very nice if all parties directly involved would be here for the uncertanity of this Project.

hawkeye411

We are open to a legendary member stepping in and helping out.

Contact me on Telegram:  uahpay

Dev, There's no need for a token swap.
People bought this token at Etherdelta because they like the project.
If you want to do something, then buy all the remaining tokens at Etherdelta and then burn them.
You can then change the symbol and this project can go on.
Clearly a token swap will be a big mess, since you're telling people if they bought tokens
at Etherdelta, it's from someone named Alex. This has nothing to do with innocent people buying this token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: