Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PUMP AND DUMP] Signatum is just another clonecoin scam targeting naive noobs  (Read 14806 times)
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:14:19 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1909415.0  you are the real scammer fucking cunt

Have a look at the OP's trust you muppet.

just you with another account

So I negatively rated another account TWICE for posting ponzi threads and it has one in my name, so it must be my account?

Because, as I already pointed out, it is absolutely impossible for anyone other than me to register a domain or social media account with this username, right?

Muppet.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schranz

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

Who does this scam accusation concern?

The 'SIGT' Signatum coin project.

Why is it considered a scam?

Because it bears all the usual hallmarks of every other shitcoin pump and dump operation that has gone before, from forum accounts routinely posting false claims of 'insider news' about major industry interest, to insanely high trading volumes on YoBit exchange which are abnormal for a coin lacking in any useful tech or innovation.

It was launched in July off the back of claimed technical innovation:

But the only feature it apparently has is a supposedly 'ASIC resistant' algorithm which, as any person knowledgeable in cryptocurrency would know, is only relevant for coins which are pure Proof-of-Work (PoW) based. This coin, however, has but a 100-day period of PoW before it is due to switch to Proof-of-Stake (PoS), which means the entire basis for its claims towards innovation are utterly irrelevant.

Its 'whitepaper' is devoid of anything of substance, bar for the repeated reference to said 'ASIC resistant' algorithm and is, clearly, merely designed to fool those new to this field into believing it to be a coin with technical and potential value.

In its OP it also attempts to claim that a 'user' (not a 'team member') has written an article on it, in an attempt to imply again industry interest which doesn't exist. That 'user', however, and their website, is simply just another layer of the fraud:
Very detailed info about Signatum & mining written by user Dan Jensen
Link: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt

WhoIs: Cryptovore.com
Domain Name: CRYPTOVORE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2131504319_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-07T09:00:01Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-07T08:59:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-07T08:59:59Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

So a private domain sets up a blog only a few weeks before this shitcoin launches and advises how to mine this coin as well as posting 'exploratory' analysis of just why this coin is totes legit and should be mined/bought:

Don't forget to note how this is from a 'user', right?
Very detailed info about Signatum & mining written by user Dan Jensen

But of course it is actually from one of the 'dev team' as nobody outside of scammers and noobs would give this bullshit 'innovative' coin a passing glance

Its ANN thread Is currently being swamped by scammer sock-puppet accounts attempting to bury this information exposing it as an obvious pump-and-dump scam, which of course simply serves to prove it is not a legitimate project.

Avoid at all costs and, more importantly, learn to spot the signs of these scams, they aren't exactly subtle but newbie FOMO and inexperience means that these scumbags are often able to fool many into parting with their bitcoin to buy or mine-and-hold these useless coins.

At some point (last night) I almost believed in your words in signatum announcement that this is scam and nearly transferred half of my mined coins to be sold in YoBit.
Luckily you spam like a 10 year old with three + accounts and it clearly suggests that you are not a clever or trusted person and most likely have health problem. Everybody can speculate and that is what you are doing. You do not provide any evidence at all, just your opinion based on paranoia?
Why you are confusing people ? Did somebody pay you to do it?
If you have a health condition you should check it out, because sitting by PC all day and spreading fud will not make it better..
Few days ago I was reading a post with a headline "London Socialite Missing For Almost Two Years Found Sleeping Rough In Milan"
Poor woman had a health condition called "schizoaffective disorder". I think you should have your brain checked out - just in case you image yourself as a crypto policeman.
Here is copy paste from that post as evidence that you most likely have mental problems:

"....begun to suffer from schizoaffective disorder in her mid-20s and was cared for by her parents until they both died five years ago. It adds that Lak would often refuse her medication in the belief it was poisoning her.

Signs of her illness apparently began to manifest in 2011 when she opened a new Facebook profile calling herself Princess Ariane Lak.

She claimed to be a descendant of the Iranian royal dynasty the Qajar Monarchy and “the Royal Highness of Caucasia and a Frank Princess to Europe with millions of followers worldwide.”

Mental Health charity Mind lists some of the symptoms of schizoaffective disorder as delusions that one is “very powerful” and has “special insight, divine experiences or magic powers.” The Royal College of Psychiatrists adds sufferers can experience episodes that are combinations of both psychotic and bipolar symptoms.

According to the NHS, it may occur just once in a person’s life, or come and go and be triggered by stress."

Hope this will open your mind to treatment Smiley
pr0ximus

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

You have no logic (and brain) in your short researched contents/posts. If there is something to learn from your posts, you have a rough personal life (or no life at all), something is really wrong with your health and/or you are trying so hard to impress whoever is behind you on this. You are a loyal servant and don't mind your image getting publicly damaged for the pay checks you receive for it. And yeah, every crypto currencies pump and dump. And that includes the coins you support or go against. No matter, how many new threads you open, you have no point to prove except FUDing and Nobody gives a damn to your legendary credentials (I see how you earned it) and self-proclaimed crypto-police shit.
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:22:11 AM

its your personal opinion without any facts, Signatum has a pretty huge community and its still growing.

with all you spamposts you only make yourself more ridiculous

Naive newbie or scammer account? Because you also appear to be into that other bullshit coin the SIGT scammers promoted on their cryptovore.com website:

yes i'm naive newbie or an absolute intellent AI Bot with full options..  Grin
but wait on cryptovore.com there also listed DeepOnion, Siacoin and Denarius. So this is also shitcoins and scam?

ohnoo i'm absolutly newbie i hold all those shitcoins  Roll Eyes

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
empiremoon

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:38:00 AM

Nice info bro  Smiley Smiley , btw i have made some good GPU roi with this scam coin. truly scam coin because in a few week my rig roi has been shorten. hahaha
project earth

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

Nice info bro  Smiley Smiley , btw i have made some good GPU roi with this scam coin. truly scam coin because in a few week my rig roi has been shorten. hahaha

good opinion,"make me profit - not scam,made my profit - scam"

danloprez

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:47:40 AM

But the only feature it apparently has is a supposedly 'ASIC resistant' algorithm which, as any person knowledgeable in cryptocurrency would know, is only relevant for coins which are pure Proof-of-Work (PoW) based. This coin, however, has but a 100-day period of PoW before it is due to switch to Proof-of-Stake (PoS), which means the entire basis for its claims towards innovation are utterly irrelevant.

To a good connoisseur, a drop is lyrics.
Only 100 days POW to not give time to create the machines ASIC.
Are you dumb or do not know how to read?
highkhan
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

Get a life another paid fudder paid by crowotic or whatever his name.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

CryptoRetard

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:42:34 PM

HI, MY NAME IS CRYPTORETARD AND IM CRYPTODEVILS HALF RETARD BROTHER
I BELIEVE THIS IS A SCAMMING SHITCOIN JUST LIKE HIM. HE TRUIES TO SCAM PEOPPLES
OUT OF DER MONIES BUT TELLS ME ITS INVESSSTING. HE TELL ME TO GO HERE AND MAKE SIG
GO AWAY. OH AND IM NOT ALLOWE TO FINGER HIS BUTT ANYMOR. NOW i MAKE SMIlE FACEY
 Embarrassed Tongue Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy
CloudOne1

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:23:16 PM

Have you been scammed out of your BTC? We're here to help. We specialize in providing the scammer's Physical Address, Phone Number and Email Address. We are known as "Backend" and we will find your money one way or another. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like and message us if you'd like to hire us.

-Backend

Verified accounts: Cloudone1 , Backend

Free Trial Work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141175.0
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

Clearly, this a fud thread, we should treat like one. What pump and dump are you talking about, If we listen to you then every dam coin is a pump a dump, even the Bitcoin itself.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Epicyclic

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

Epicyclic

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

Epicyclic

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:56:49 AM

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:56:14 AM

Any altcoin marketing itself with a *new hash* should be a huge red flag. It's probable that <1% of the people on this forum understand why.

Its ANN thread Is currently being swamped by scammer sock-puppet accounts attempting to bury this information exposing it as an obvious pump-and-dump scam, which of course simply serves to prove it is not a legitimate project.
This reminds me of a case, where the shills were faking conversations by spamming (seemingly coherent) one-liners in order to cover up any criticism raised against the project. As I've written in the thread, you should summarize a list of account that need to be tagged.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:19:22 AM

As I've written in the thread, you should summarize a list of account that need to be tagged.

Yeah I might do that at some point but at this time I'm trying to get a feel for which accounts are definitely sock-puppets and which are just gullible newbie fanbois suffering from 'sunk-cost' fallacy. So I tend to tag a bunch I have good reason to suspect are the scammer accounts and then can usually gauge from the subsequent behaviour whether they are.

It is clear that Signatum is merely their current scam-of-choice, as there are obvious connections to some other clonecoin scams they are involved in, such as 'Virta Unique Coin' and 'Altcommunity', which appear to have been left on hold while they play this one out for all they can get.

I'm also seeing suggestions of involvement with something called 'chaincoin' and a couple of others but, frankly, there are so many that at some point you just have to accept the limitations of what can actually be done to stop it and focus mostly on alerting newbies to the facts. I do remember during 2015 when a plethora of ridiculously-named coins were coming out, like 'Gorilla Bucks' with ticker names like 'NANAS', and thinking at the time that the scammers were simply taking the piss at that point and weren't even bothering to create credible-sounding projects.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:46:07 AM

As I've written in the thread, you should summarize a list of account that need to be tagged.

Yeah I might do that at some point but at this time I'm trying to get a feel for which accounts are definitely sock-puppets and which are just gullible newbie fanbois suffering from 'sunk-cost' fallacy. So I tend to tag a bunch I have good reason to suspect are the scammer accounts and then can usually gauge from the subsequent behaviour whether they are.

It is clear that Signatum is merely their current scam-of-choice, as there are obvious connections to some other clonecoin scams they are involved in, such as 'Virta Unique Coin' and 'Altcommunity', which appear to have been left on hold while they play this one out for all they can get.

I'm also seeing suggestions of involvement with something called 'chaincoin' and a couple of others but, frankly, there are so many that at some point you just have to accept the limitations of what can actually be done to stop it and focus mostly on alerting newbies to the facts. I do remember during 2015 when a plethora of ridiculously-named coins were coming out, like 'Gorilla Bucks' with ticker names like 'NANAS', and thinking at the time that the scammers were simply taking the piss at that point and weren't even bothering to create credible-sounding projects.

thanks ; i'll stay away

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:33:28 AM

Grin Grin Wondered how long it would take before I received a negative status, this @CryptoDevil honestly thinks anybody cares about the trust rating on bitcoin talk?. The fact that he does clearly indicates he must live in an authoritarian, possibly dictatorial country, where people are easily subdued by threats or reprisal.

You have allowed yourself to freely express your opinion, and spam on any thread, and yet you feel that nobody has the right to contest or counter that opinion, wake up.

You could give me the maximum amount of negative status, it really would not matter to me or anyone else, so please continue. As a matter of fact i challenge you to give me the MAXIMUM possible, I would really appreciate that, it makes me stand out more in the talk threads, as a matter of fact even with this that you have already gifted, i still stand out, "Infamy and Fame walk hand in hand"

Ironic that you have actually drawn more attention, to the users you where ultimately trying to silence  Wink

My only concern is I don't think you will have the powers invested, to give me more, I feel i may be talking to a false Devil.

So if you don't mind, at your earliest convenience could you please give me the maximum level of negative trust, I know your a busy kid giving everybody else negatives but if you could please fast track my order for more i would greatly appreciate that.

Kind regards.

Lord Epicyclic

PS. I am not Joking, I need at least -50
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:04:03 PM

This Cryptodevil is scamming here
He is not.

and in the Signatum coin thread with his repeated scamming posts which have no argument or logical discussion.
There is no such thing as "repeated scamming posts".

He also gave me negative rating unethically.
Maybe, maybe not. It depends on who you ask.

The reason he mentioned to give me negative rating is utterly self proclaimed.
That's the whole idea behind the trust system, "self-proclaimed" ratings based on the view of the individual users. You are free to tag someone for something, or free to not do so (although DT comes with a *implied responsibility*, but this is not the thread to discuss that).

Signatum is my personal favourite and my own choice, and this cannot be a reason to give me negative rating.
Nobody in their right mind, with an IQ that surpasses that of a monkey, could honestly state such a thing. Sure, you can choose random scam/shit coins hoping to profit. However, making one of such your "personal favorite" is a huge warning sign.

This guy is not only spamming here and there but also abusing the trust system seriously.
I don't think you will find plenty of people, those with actual seniority and knowledge regarding the trust system, that will agree with you on that.

I hope that the moderators will take this issue seriously and do some justice.
Trust ratings are not moderated unless there is extreme abuse (and in this case, they can only be removed by Theymos). This is not such a case, not even close.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: