Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40227 times)
exposedyou2

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

Important notification!!!

I'm Larry Rios, co-founder of EXN. First I apologize to everyone for the delayed announcement. We have noticed a small error of the old EXN code and last time we tried to fix the error. And now we're happy to announce the old EXN token will be swapped to the new EXN token at a 1: 1 ratio. The swap period will start from November 20 to December 10 and the swap will be handled manually. At the same time we will also run the website http://www.exchangen.com at the end of the month.

Best regards.

First and all, when u saying you co founder please reveal founder details. You should be ok to that.
Secodnly if you have .com domain why not put back up site now?

Thirdly, why swapping exn tokens? There are i circulation. So there is no issue to keep them. Maybe you swapping them because you scammer who want to keep like 10% and dump them when price rise?

There is official twitter and other forms of contact so i would like to see proof that you acctually keeps .com domain as we speak.

Now the best part, how you can say you run in to little code issue when this is erc20 token? If you meant exchange code then i call it buslhit because i know there is no issue with exchange what so ever.

Also if you cofounder why you never been mention before? Now you poping out like superhero and trying to rescue everybody?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

Guys, don't trust, anyone can now represent this dead project. Please ask this man who claims to be co-founder to post in twitter and open exchangen.com again. Don't rush to buy, don't be fools.

great observation. let's hope he does. or get someone to. i think he's presently active on HitBTC troll box will see if i can get him to ... but evn if he isn't, is it so bad a thing to move on with this project. i just hope he's real... this project is quite good. where the hell are u, founder!!! hope u r well? and Safe! pls..pls..pls...

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
CryptoK1ng

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:14:39 PM

OMG!!! Finally a Word! Founders say Code has error so could not launch!!! buy buy buy!

link from official reddit posted 3 minutes ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/ExchangeN/comments/7drpno/important_notification/

exn no scam...i told u disbelievers. founders no fraud.  Grin exn to the moon.

i warn u noobs to stick to ur gut  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is such bullshit lol don't believe this crap.
Nuvie

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:25:15 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 12:39:21 PM by Nuvie

Actually, i'm slowly beginning to... Shocked

The cofounder here is sayin he only came out because of someone's post to hijack the project while the teams been silent... i think he saw  silverstars post.

ATTN: telegram is not co-founder, it's other guy mayb silverstar trying to create a project off exn. Either way, it's progress. EXN wins. let's see hhow this plays out. Co-founder vs. Exn hijack dudes   Cheesy Cheesy

hijack dudes telegram:
https://t.me/Exchangen_Exchange

this is bound  to bring alot of DRAMA after almost two weeks of NO DRAMA! lol!  Grin  Grin  Grin

SilverStars

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

The cofounder here is sayin he only came out because of someone's post to hijack the project while the teams been silent... i think he saw  silverstars post.

ATTN: telegram is not co-founder, it's other guy mayb silverstar trying to create a project off exn. Either way, it's progress. EXN wins. let's see hhow this plays out. Co-founder vs. Exn hijack dudes   Cheesy Cheesy

hijack dudes telegram:

this is bound  to bring alot of DRAMA after almost two weeks of NO DRAMA! lol!  Grin  Grin  Grin

I am not the founder or attached to the project in any way up until the last few days. I was trying to make good of a bad situation, I would rather the founders come forward and move on with there initial project.

Just want to make that clear. I just seen opportunity to help a community. Please don't crucify me, there are better uses for the wood Smiley
Nuvie

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

hijack dudes telegram:

I am not the founder or attached to the project in any way up until the last few days. I was trying to make good of a bad situation, I would rather the founders come forward and move on with there initial project.

Just want to make that clear. I just seen opportunity to help a community. Please don't crucify me, there are better uses for the wood Smiley

Noted. thumbs up, man.

cobra2017

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

How are y'all so fucking dense and hypocritical? SilverStars is obviously this Larry Rios guy. He's doing EXACTLY what GymShark was trying to do a few days ago. You people are disgusting.
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:29:13 PM

hijack dudes telegram:

Noted. thumbs up, man.
Guys, don't trust, anyone can now represent this dead project. Please ask this man who claims to be co-founder to post in twitter and open exchangen.com again. Don't rush to buy, don't be fools.
Be vigilant guys.!
SilverStars

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:48:59 PM

How are y'all so fucking dense and hypocritical? SilverStars is obviously this Larry Rios guy. He's doing EXACTLY what GymShark was trying to do a few days ago. You people are disgusting.

No this silverstars is not this larry rios guy. You need to walk away kid, your slander is terrible.

Silverstars...Myself is trying to make something legit if the founders don't show up.

You need to knock it off bud.

I can't control what others post. I have one account that I post from and that is silverstars. You see how my social media ccounts have my photo on them? If I was going to scam people I would have been sure to have hidden my identity from the start.

I am very transparent...
self-worker

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:31:48 PM

what a stupid community, everyone can post what he wish on Reddit, don't be fools.
here's another update on the same reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/ExchangeN/comments/7dviox/breaking_lets_build_the_project_together/
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

LMAO. This is the most desperation I've ever seen. I warned everyone to dump their coins at 300 and take a small loss and walk away. Now you're stuck with useless coins.

Wonder why the price didn't pump when fake owner Larry Rios gave a statement? because people in the crypto world aren't dumb enough to believe that type of shit, this stuff happened in 2013 and people would fall for it but were in 2017 now.

Props to Silverstars for trying to revive a project, I understand where you're coming from and even though I hold no EXN at this time I support your cause and hope you succeed. In my eyes EXN is a dead project and there is nothing anyone can do to revive it, and even if it were revived no one will invest in it. However, if the main twitter was updated and or the actual website came back up it would give you a little increase in pump so you can dump your coins and I hope that happens for your sake. Otherwise, best of luck.

Campaign Manager (2018)
cobra2017

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:11:19 PM

Nearly the entire circulating supply is for sale. Nobody wants these tokens.
Nuvie

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:19:33 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:28:11 AM by Nuvie

i wouldn't say that. A lot of people r jst waiting for some kind of final word from the founder ..or just hoping he's not plain dead...if things check out, you'll find those sell walls on HitBTC fade like gas. rembr, for everyone who sell someone's buying. That's now crypto works.

So as for the current state of things, everything is tentative. Everyone's on the edge, but nothing is certain. i still believe the founder is unable to proceed because he has no access...hopefully he's safe. i'm sure we'll hear from him. positive. 'cos nothing going on is making any sense...evn calling this a scam or ponzi makes no sense, bcos the money leads nowhere...

so why invest in HitBTC, and then disappear...evn fail to cash out or pay developers, especially on the brink of positively the biggest pump EXN was to ever face with all the free word of mouth and  'in-ur-face' publicity EXN was getting?

my advice to noobs is buy & hodl cheap, since it practically costs nothing now... Grin
Hey, seriously, we have nothing more to lose but all to gain. 'cos i'v seen stuff like this happen before and it don't turn out well for bailers.

jst my 2 cents.

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

where do you find that stats ?
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:17:44 AM

Almost exactly the same as the number of selling orders on hitbtc Grin
Website has disappeared, twitter was not updated.. Is this the end of this project Huh

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Almost exactly the same as the number of selling orders on hitbtc Grin
Website has disappeared, twitter was not updated.. Is this the end of this project Huh
Yep, this one is dead. Sorry for anyone who still holds this worthless coin. This will be a lesson for us in future to be more careful about any new shitcoin.
cobra2017

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

i wouldn't say that. A lot of people r jst waiting for some kind of final word from the founder ..or just hoping he's not plain dead...if things check out, you'll find those sell walls on HitBTC fade like gas. rembr, for everyone who sell someone's buying. That's now crypto works.

So as for the current state of things, everything is tentative. Everyone's on the edge, but nothing is certain. i still believe the founder is unable to proceed because he has no access...hopefully he's safe. i'm sure we'll hear from him. positive. 'cos nothing going on is making any sense...evn calling this a scam or ponzi makes no sense, bcos the money leads nowhere...

so why invest in HitBTC, and then disappear...evn fail to cash out or pay developers, especially on the brink of positively the biggest pump EXN was to ever face with all the free word of mouth and  'in-ur-face' publicity EXN was getting?

my advice to noobs is buy & hodl cheap, since it practically costs nothing now... Grin
Hey, seriously, we have nothing more to lose but all to gain. 'cos i'v seen stuff like this happen before and it don't turn out well for bailers.

jst my 2 cents.

Nobody wants to buy something that's officially worthless and already pumped. Majority of people are already smart and have moved on from this. Anyone still holding on to hope that the founder will come back is delusional, and will hold their coins for 6 months until HitBTC delists EXN for lack of an update. Have fun with that.
SilverStars

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:07:05 PM

jst my 2 cents.

Nobody wants to buy something that's officially worthless and already pumped. Majority of people are already smart and have moved on from this. Anyone still holding on to hope that the founder will come back is delusional, and will hold their coins for 6 months until HitBTC delists EXN for lack of an update. Have fun with that.

Ok son move along... @Cobra you seem pretty sure of that, only way one could be so sure would be if that founder was yourself..
Seeings how you claim to have sold all your EXN and your still here reading the thread and spreading more FUD I do believe you are the founder of EXN.
cobra2017

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

jst my 2 cents.

Ok son move along... @Cobra you seem pretty sure of that, only way one could be so sure would be if that founder was yourself..
Seeings how you claim to have sold all your EXN and your still here reading the thread and spreading more FUD I do believe you are the founder of EXN.

Don't be delusional. I'm allowed to read and reply to whatever I want. You just don't like that it doesn't fit your agenda. I'm being realistic with people unlike you who's promising a 1:1 coin swap that will never happen. That's just wrong.
BitcoinExpert101

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:21:30 PM

For anyone interested in discussing current EXN state and the future of EXN please join this discord

https://discord.gg/9K8pAe

The token is on the exchange already, there are still many possibilties

Many people are joining this group.   ---->  https://discord.gg/9K8pAe
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: