Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40227 times)
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

with very little supplay and hitbtc entry I think EXN has an opportunity to experience improvement, but do not know when it will happen
What is the goal for this project in 2018?

i dont think this will ever happened. checked the site guys, its down already,
http://www.exchangen.com
and havent heard any news from the team for a long time.

Is this project still alive ?

as i have said no news, the site is down. so i guess this project is dead.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

with very little supplay and hitbtc entry I think EXN has an opportunity to experience improvement, but do not know when it will happen
What is the goal for this project in 2018?

i dont think this will ever happened. checked the site guys, its down already,
http://www.exchangen.com
and havent heard any news from the team for a long time.

Is this project still alive ?

as i have said no news, the site is down. so i guess this project is dead.

Nope. we need to spell it out for these noobs! looks like thats what they are looking for! so here it is DON'T BUY!! DON'T BUY!! DEAD PROJECT HERE!
Well, you've been warned.  Cool Just a PnD coin now.

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
exnphoenix

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

EXN is being delisted

The original founder abandoned the project and took the keys to the smart contract with him.

Now the coin is being delisted. If you have any coins on HitBTC you need to get them off soon and move them to an external wallet.

There has been some interest in reviving the project. In order to do that the old coins would need to be removed and a new contract deployed. If you are interested in participating just send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D and you will receive the new EXN token.

You can also send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D if you just want to burn them in effigy.

Whatever your choice just be ready for the delisting.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

EXN is being delisted

The original founder abandoned the project and took the keys to the smart contract with him.

Now the coin is being delisted. If you have any coins on HitBTC you need to get them off soon and move them to an external wallet.

There has been some interest in reviving the project. In order to do that the old coins would need to be removed and a new contract deployed. If you are interested in participating just send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D and you will receive the new EXN token.

You can also send your old EXN to 0x88e380A81f44cd45e8032Fc3F3073d4f1410263D if you just want to burn them in effigy.

A newbie unknown account asking people to send him there tokens , Interesting . I am sorry but who are you to ask people to send you there own tokens so you can replace it with more worthless token that will probably will not worth anything  ! . Give some info about your plan and why would anyone trust you .

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

that's a cool idea.   Grin  Grin  simply specify your own address and have yourself sent token. I'm really curious who has already sent token. but nobody will write that. that would be an embarrassment for the people.
exnphoenix

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

EXN is being delisted

A newbie unknown account asking people to send him there tokens , Interesting . I am sorry but who are you to ask people to send you there own tokens so you can replace it with more worthless token that will probably will not worth anything  ! . Give some info about your plan and why would anyone trust you .

Oh sorry for warning you that the coin would be delisted and all your funds would disappear. Notice my first suggestion is to move it to an external wallet. My second suggestion is for people that may want to try to get some value out of their already useless tokens. If I got enough responses, I can easily follow up on the original founder's intentions. Though if you want to be a dick and watch the money disappear that's fine too. Not a huge loss for me either way.

I've gotten multiple emails about people who have lost a lot of money because of this project. I'm using a new account because I don't want to be associated with this unless the community shows that it wants to try to recover it's losses. 
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

EXN is being delisted

A newbie unknown account asking people to send him there tokens , Interesting . I am sorry but who are you to ask people to send you there own tokens so you can replace it with more worthless token that will probably will not worth anything  ! . Give some info about your plan and why would anyone trust you .

Oh sorry for warning you that the coin would be delisted and all your funds would disappear. Notice my first suggestion is to move it to an external wallet. My second suggestion is for people that may want to try to get some value out of their already useless tokens. If I got enough responses, I can easily follow up on the original founder's intentions. Though if you want to be a dick and watch the money disappear that's fine too. Not a huge loss for me either way.
Again why would anyone trust newbie account like you ? Without even giving any info ! . Stop acting like stupid , Or maybe you  are ! .

So want people to give your there tokens that worth a little to scum the rest of what they got !

There tokens worth $0.02 now , So you want them to give to you to become $0.0000 .
exnphoenix

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

EXN is being delisted

Again why would anyone trust newbie account like you ? Without even giving any info ! . Stop acting like stupid , Or maybe you  are ! .

So want people to give your there tokens that worth a little to scum the rest of what they got !

There tokens worth $0.02 now , So you want them to give to you to become $0.0000 .

The coin is being DELISTED. There will be no place to sell it. Don't you get that? At the beginning of February that entire market will be gone and all those buys will disappear.

Read my previous post again. I'm not associating my name with this until the community is willing to put in effort.

By the way there are not enough buys for all the tokens. If one person sold all their tokens there would be no where else to sell them. Your logic is completely flawed.

The only way this token will be worth something is if someone revives it. Which I'm trying to do and you're just being rude.

Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

What is ExchangeN Coin?
Unfortunately, at the end of January, the last hour of ExchangeN Coin hit.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-exchangen-coin.html
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

"Premium Domain Purchased in $5000.
Exchange Website Script Purchased in $6000 with 1 Year Professional Support.
DDOS Protected Dedicated Server Cost - $5000 Per Year (Not Purchased)"

look so good.  I'm very tired with coinmaket, coinexchange.io, even Poloniex .  I lost some bit because DDOS  Sad(
Wealthway

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

EXN is being delisted

UPDATE: The original founder abandoned the project and took the keys to the smart contract with him.

There has been some interest in reviving the project. In order to do that the old coins would need to be removed and a new contract deployed. If you are interested in participating just send your old EXN to 0x71990ee4A81FaA839a13E055B2a305f9244A43Bd and you will receive the new EXN token.

You can also send your old EXN to 0x71990ee4A81FaA839a13E055B2a305f9244A43Bd if you just want to burn them in effigy.

Whatever your choice just be ready for the delisting. Swap will be 2:1 with lower marketcap!!

SO MANY WOLVES IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY SPACE

Everyone needs to beware

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

what is the causes, why as for today this token growing hard more than 100% rising now,,
this thread is so quiet,, who is make this token pumping ?

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

what is the causes, why as for today this token growing hard more than 100% rising now,,
this thread is so quiet,, who is make this token pumping ?

It is listed on HitBTC, isn't it? That means any pump and dump group could have done it. That happens  from time to time.
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

just a pump and dump, this project is dead

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

and again a scam in crypto. soon no more people will invest because they are afraid to lose their money. such projects kill Crypto.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

i dont understand, whats the link with exrn ??
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

i dont understand, whats the link with exrn ??
There is no relationship between EXN and EXRN due to different developers. EXN was originally an exchange project but apparently dev has blurred and scam. Unlike EXRN, Dev is very active to develop its project and I feel EXRN progress is very good until now.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?   
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

You never made your final payment to us. You chose to attempt to hire the developer directly and paid him the final payment. That was your choice. There's not a business in the world that wouldn't have reacted the same way we did. If a mechanic at a dealership fixes your car and you choose to pay the mechanic and not the dealership, do you think your bill to the dealership is covered? This is common sense.

EXN was a scam which we weren't a part of. You know that you're just trying to take your frustrations out through this forum.

All these complaints you have aren't with me. Everything you are complaining about is your experience with Nagy whom you chose to pay instead of the company.

Apparently muhhad naggy was your business partner, and was active and was working closely with you. So how did I "tried" to hire him directly? He asked for payment and he got payment for the same task you was approached and him as a exknox white label. So I paid to exknox not Dev directly. Than you showed up and demanded more claiming i never paid invoice "you created". Go to your gytpian scammy friend and cry to him now. Every payment was done. Even though product was never delivered working nor functional. You choose to scam me this sneaky way. So you can later claim I never paid for invoice. Gfy Mr businessman. You both shady af and both simple scammers. You both took EXN for creating product, you dumped EXN and never deliver working product. With me was similar case but with this difference I was pushing because I paid for working product which you couldn't deliver. Who ever approached you from EXN never chased you. I did marked you account also so others can clearly see what a dipstick you are. Good luck with your business. Hope you all end up in job center for scamming people.
And to all other people checking this thread: do not use exknox or Eric Allen with their coders as a development company. You can be sure you will be scammed as EXN was scammed, as I was scammed and another exchange I am aware which supposed to be online but its not.

Also if anyone approach you with white label peatio exchange script make sure that script is not done by muhhamed naggy nor exknox as you can be sure it will have wholes like Swiss cheese. And you will.will.be charged to fix those wholes created by this bunch of scammers.

And you mr.businessman Allen, that's how scammers and greedy bunch end up in places like this forum board.

Good luck

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

Was provided invoice after your coder received payment for task he made under your supervision. So your invoice.was paid, not.my fault your own coder scammed you. Heh, scammer scammed scammer. Then you demanded more for what? For taks.coder received payment? Get a life.

Your offer of free work?
Nah. I will pass. I don't deal with scammers. EXN is one of this project which simply showed and exposed your real interest. I don't see anywhere that you confirmed you received EXN for creating project and you cash them out. Avoiding answers which are not comfortable for you is your tactic.  
Noticed that earlier. Take your offer and try elsewhere. I did learned my lesson.
And just to assure my honesty is my policy anyone can check my feedback over period of years here and few other places.
I'm not some kind wannabe scammer like you without any feedback anywhere apart your own home.

Same with naggy. You both was part of exknox which was selling shitty script and than you tried to charge to fix this shitty script.

So Mr businessman I know google will index these posts here and you will have advertising you need for being a dick and ashole. Same for that script kiddy naggy.

Good luck with your business.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: