Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40230 times)
apumaycry

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

so when exhange release ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:27:05 PM

Everyone is waiting for the event, the good news about the dev. But I think then you have no chance to buy this price but it will be x10 times so be the first. And I want to tell the dev that you should update the event history to be clearer and more specific to the investor. Cool
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:06:39 PM

Don't forget this is unregulated trading for anyone to tell any story to make quick money from investors. But it is good to look at the realistic point of the project. To me, this project has zero evidence of what they claimed. Good luck tho.
here:
Team

(Main Dev)
Eric Allen
Muhammed Nagy
Aakash
https://github.com/muhammednagy

and some other helpers

Full work completed within 3 weeks

I also post which coins list in exchange, after 5 day's

Do not forget that a lot of coin is not in this forum and the reason is not clear 0.3 to nearly $ 1 that investors still rampant. And you best take that ETH investment with BTC go. well that should not be. You should invest in gold I would advise you a true sentence.
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

I do not doubt your existence of course you guys have names but all I want is a proof of your claim that you are really working or capable and serious to deliver what your claimed not just empty words. I want to invest but no without any sign of work progress. You will be able to convince me with your work actions not words cos that's what most devs does better than the actual work and then disappear after making some cash out of naive investors that believed in them.

You see that many investors are skeptical of your project because we 've seen more of it with nothing at the end.

So I told you about investing in gold this market is not for the weak like you.
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:57:45 PM

I do not doubt your existence of course you guys have names but all I want is a proof of your claim that you are really working or capable and serious to deliver what your claimed not just empty words. I want to invest but no without any sign of work progress. You will be able to convince me with your work actions not words cos that's what most devs does better than the actual work and then disappear after making some cash out of naive investors that believed in them.

You see that many investors are skeptical of your project because we 've seen more of it with nothing at the end.

So I told you about investing in gold this market is not for the weak like you.

Abusive? How can you lead when you cannot stand a mere argument. You are right, this market is for a Scammer like you who stood no chance of obtaining funding as a start-up but to Scam investor in an unregulated crypto market. WOW!!! You already judged your incompetencies as a newbie impostor.

There will be witnesses here. I guarantee that this currency will rise at least 3 to 4 times in the future for about a month. And you think you are good? So why have to go into this money. What do you need to care about? Do you say scam size is not down yet. The price is now the floor price is only funeral.
bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

need italian translation? contact PM
Fresent

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:49:37 PM

just signed up to point out how much of a scam this is, first of all there is NO public team behind this, posting random names doesn't count, second there is no public code not even on github, and the most damning there is no white paper. if someone does invests in this scam he deserves to lose his money.
ronaldo-r9

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

Wonderful wonderful event information after 3 more days.Hitcoin is a great floor so having this on the floor is a great congratulations. The price will go to the moon before the 3-day event.
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

just signed up to point out how much of a scam this is, first of all there is NO public team behind this, posting random names doesn't count, second there is no public code not even on github, and the most damning there is no white paper. if someone does invests in this scam he deserves to lose his money.
kaka no spam account anymore. scream out The floor price is not falling again kaka. only pumd
Fresent

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:36:21 PM

kaka no spam account anymore. scream out The floor price is not falling again kaka. only pumd

you know its a scam when developer is only talking about the price.
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

As a scam, no one releases cheap price. That would be more than double the million dollars worth.
Fresent

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:49:29 PM

As a scam, no one releases cheap price. That would be more than double the million dollars worth.

again about the hypothetical gains lol, do you understand english? ignore the price and respond to our criticism.
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

Exactly, his only focus is to convince people here to pump the coin so that he can dump it so fast and disappear. A serious developer focus on proving investors's negative belief wrong with hard work and they don't have time to argue blindly without proof.

sorry i'm just baby fish. ok spam
cobra2017

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:15:19 PM

Are you stupid? trade-trading-pro isn't the developer. He's someone random who QUOTED the developer in response to a question about the exchange release. The developer isn't talking about the price.
Fresent

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

Are you stupid? trade-trading-pro isn't the developer. He's someone random who QUOTED the developer in response to a question about the exchange release. The developer isn't talking about the price.

then whats your excuse about their twitter posts?
cobra2017

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:37:23 PM

Posting about the price is buying motivation for a lot of people. Obviously this isn't something phenomenal, and aspects of it are questionable, but it still has room to grow. If you don't like that, don't buy it. Other people will and will enjoy the pump. If the developers really wanted to scam you they would have exited after the 200% CMC listing pump. I don't understand why people who aren't invested feel the need to FUD where it isn't necessary. Anyone investing already understands the risks.
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:38:40 PM

I post.  Now give me all your tokenz!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:57:01 PM

prices are rising pumd pumd pumd
ronaldo-r9

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:14:21 AM

dev missing no response. This is obviously a scam. We have run out of patience Angry
helokiti

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:47 AM

dev scam has left with the money. a perfect scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: