SeJellek
Newbie

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 09:19:34 AM |
|
joined on this airdrop. send pm. thanks manager..
|
|
|
|
|
exchangen (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 09:22:40 AM Last edit: September 30, 2017, 02:04:03 PM by exchangen |
|
AirDrop Join Here - https://discord.gg/TErVEg3receive within 24hr's
|
|
|
|
|
gordob
Member


Activity: 148
Merit: 10
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 11:17:00 AM |
|
yeah, I followed the rules and I have more than 1 eth and still I didnt receive the airdrop but Im still looking forward on this project. Good luck  Yeah I guess the admin on this is very manual, jump in the Discord group and put your details in the #airdrop group
|
|
|
|
|
|
Novajoensda
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 12:14:33 PM |
|
Already received 200 EXN tokens, thanks for the airdrop dev..☺
|
|
|
|
|
|
easyrimka
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 12:52:31 PM |
|
received my airdrop, thanks !
|
|
|
|
|
exchangen (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 02:06:59 PM |
|
Only 2 Left1% EXN (100,000) for 1 BTC (2)Contact invest@exchangen.com
|
|
|
|
|
|
joosep
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 03:19:58 PM |
|
I received the EXN tokens. Thank you very much dev!
|
|
|
|
|
O9NpJ9ld1opS
Member


Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 03:22:57 PM |
|
Didn't received the tokens yet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
hous26
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 04:24:55 PM |
|
I received my tokens! Thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
snodo
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 06:25:23 PM |
|
Received the airdrop. Thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
pedagang2
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 06:33:59 PM |
|
joined airdrop #4 sir thank wait received
|
|
|
|
tatoche70
Member


Activity: 62
Merit: 10
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 07:26:27 PM |
|
Hi I join the airdrop with discord. Thank's
|
|
|
|
f1tz14
Member


Activity: 69
Merit: 10
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 07:47:33 PM |
|
Received the tokens, thank you Dev, super smooth and organised!
|
|
|
|
|
|
sakahayang
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 10:17:22 PM |
|
hi dev join the airdrop with twitter and discord. PM already sent to you, thanks.
|
|
|
|
|
Deepdown87
Member


Activity: 98
Merit: 10
|
 |
September 30, 2017, 11:19:01 PM |
|
Hi, I PM'ed my Ether wallet address.
Looking forward to participating.
Thank you
|
|
|
|
|
zhukovt34
Full Member
 

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
|
 |
October 01, 2017, 01:05:09 AM |
|
Hi there, send you message directly, exchangen.com, with detail etherum address thankyou EXN to the moon
|
|
|
|
bittgoku
Newbie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 01, 2017, 07:35:49 AM |
|
actually it is fantastic if you know where to look at project.
|
|
|
|
|
|
minerbro
|
 |
October 01, 2017, 08:28:28 AM |
|
still waiting my token from airdrop. 
|
|
|
|
|
xema_nema
Member


Activity: 80
Merit: 12
|
 |
October 01, 2017, 09:01:19 AM |
|
Hello. Send my ethwallet addres in discord chat. Waiting for incoming EXN)) Thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kennedy
|
 |
October 01, 2017, 09:06:30 AM |
|
I always like to airdrop project. I have participated in the airdrop,hope receive my gift Thanks,thanks !
|
|
|
|
|
|