Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now?  (Read 21082 times)
cgecko
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/

new coin with fair airdrop distribution. hyped by the name of top1 and top2 coin names and running on eth blockchain (fast bastard). selling for fairly cheap price at the moment, could go up by 10x soon. dev is working on to improve website and roadmap.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:33:14 AM

The power of Bitcoin as the most popular cryptocurrency is about to end. The question is, what will replace it? My arguments in favour of Litecoin, ZCash, Ripple and Monero. And I like Dash due to the fact that it focuses on convenience for the consumer and flexible decentralized control of the Protocol. For example, for the community Dash took only 24 hours to approve the proposed increase in size of the block in 2016, while the community of Bitcoin is the solution to scalability problems took three years, and the debate ended by the hardfork.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:56:20 AM

SONM , ZRX , SNT,  WTC.
are you invested in these 4 coins or why do you write them here ? there are good reasons to invest in one of these fours. ?
they are almost all under ico price and move little !
Not all , im invested in SONM ,STEEM and some Stratis , waiting for my salary this month to buy some WAVES and WTC.
Sonm price now 6-7 cents per token ( ico 12.5 cents ) the dev released alpha version in august ( strat team just created cs go server with sonm alpha btw ) . According to their road map they target to list on biggest exchange in q3-q4 2017 ( SONM gonna list on Binance end of this month ) , Also their first commercial version will be launched in august 2018 , so yea im holding my snm till the real product comes out.
Snt , just go and look at the chart , its ATL right now lol , 2 cents per Snt . Come on! you cant go wrong with this . Their apps gonna go live soon , dont miss the train.
Zrx about decentralized exchanges , with china drama shit happening this coin will rocket to the moon in the near future ( ETHFinex !!!!! )
Wtc hmm not sure about this coin , low marketcaps and all star dev team , maybe it can be the next Neo ? Nobody knows.
WTC mooning and its not even 2018 yet, still theres are 3 coins left just as i suggested , what are you guys waiting for ?

i Nailed it one more time , 2 coins i suggest Skyrocketed ! Now still 2 left what are you guys waiting for .?

IF you got alot of profit donate me ty! : my btc wallet : 1KjtkfLMhHR3HsiqQW1ZkeQkpT9jgryKb2    (  Grin Grin Grin )
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:03:02 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/

new coin with fair airdrop distribution. hyped by the name of top1 and top2 coin names and running on eth blockchain (fast bastard). selling for fairly cheap price at the moment, could go up by 10x soon. dev is working on to improve website and roadmap.
It is free token how can you think it is cheap? Why will people pay money for giveaway token? I don't think so it will die as soon as possible.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:14:41 AM

Almost everything is cheap right now. I would put my money into Waves, Stratis, Golem, and almost any coin in the top 100 won't let you down. But do your research, front and back before putting a dime into anything.
Filmmakerr, you are right, you can not actually buying any of the coins we have in the market now and lose. Most of the coins now are currently undervalued compared to the potential there have. For me, I will recommend the following altcoins for investment now that will make you thousand of dollars years to come: stratis,  wave,  ethereum classic, lisk, litecoin, silvercoin and dent. If you have a good risk capital, you should buy these coins and before the middle of 2018, you will make good money from them.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
Now the eth has bent very strongly, I advise you to look in this direction, well, the waves are also possible, I think we'll raise by the end of this year will be on these coins.

Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:47:43 AM

Elixir (ELIX)took a hard 40% hit last night and market cap is under 1.000.000$ now. Could have some potential in 2018 but of course this a bit risky. More stable coins which rise for sure in 2018 are Ardor and Verge.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:51:28 AM

0Xproject . https://paradex.io/

0x that uses the new stock market in November will be used .
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:11:58 AM

Almost everything is cheap right now. I would put my money into Waves, Stratis, Golem, and almost any coin in the top 100 won't let you down. But do your research, front and back before putting a dime into anything.

I agree. If the safety of your investment is your priority consideration, then taking your portfolio list from the top 100 coins is a wise decision. But you still need to carefully trace the record of each coin and project to know whether the project is still functioning and serving the proper purpose of their goal.
w0lferine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

NAV and WTC
(NAV undervalued atm)
krazy89

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:52:50 AM

SONM , ZRX , SNT,  WTC.
are you invested in these 4 coins or why do you write them here ? there are good reasons to invest in one of these fours. ?
Not all , im invested in SONM ,STEEM and some Stratis , waiting for my salary this month to buy some WAVES and WTC.
Sonm price now 6-7 cents per token ( ico 12.5 cents ) the dev released alpha version in august ( strat team just created cs go server with sonm alpha btw ) . According to their road map they target to list on biggest exchange in q3-q4 2017 ( SONM gonna list on Binance end of this month ) , Also their first commercial version will be launched in august 2018 , so yea im holding my snm till the real product comes out.
Snt , just go and look at the chart , its ATL right now lol , 2 cents per Snt . Come on! you cant go wrong with this . Their apps gonna go live soon , dont miss the train.
Zrx about decentralized exchanges , with china drama shit happening this coin will rocket to the moon in the near future ( ETHFinex !!!!! )
Wtc hmm not sure about this coin , low marketcaps and all star dev team , maybe it can be the next Neo ? Nobody knows.
WTC mooning and its not even 2018 yet, still theres are 3 coins left just as i suggested , what are you guys waiting for ?

i Nailed it one more time , 2 coins i suggest Skyrocketed ! Now still 2 left what are you guys waiting for .?

IF you got alot of profit donate me ty! : my btc wallet : 1KjtkfLMhHR3HsiqQW1ZkeQkpT9jgryKb2    (  Grin Grin Grin )

Hello guys its me again
IF you wan some 10x end this year , 50x next year buy ETP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

And if any of you earn alot of profit please donate ! thank you very much  Grin   ( thanks the guy who donated me btw ! cheers  Smiley)

my btc wallet 1PFzQ4ab6LVaQbUFTHcMeMZ7PD1HvENjkr
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

yeah it is possible because to day all the coins are available for cheap.so i would like to buy bit coins. now i'm investing money to buying eth, waves, bit coins etc. but next year it can available for cheap i like to buy more coins.
krazy89

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

SONM , ZRX , SNT,  WTC.

Hello guys its me again
IF you wan some 10x end this year , 50x next year buy ETP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

And if any of you earn alot of profit please donate ! thank you very much  Grin   ( thanks the guy who donated me btw ! cheers  Smiley)

my btc wallet 1PFzQ4ab6LVaQbUFTHcMeMZ7PD1HvENjkr

ETP train started moving !
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

I think CVC, PTOY, BAT are very cheap and you should consider investing now because these markets have very high prices and will certainly be pumped in the future as these markets are always have high stability
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

Snip is really good coin to buy for 2018 and a lot if the token such as kyber with vitalik as the official advisor. Maybe the major token should become another choice for you to choose the best altcoin in 2018.
Some project that will have released the development in 2018.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rhyminsimon

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

How do you decide if a coin is good or bad? There are so many these days and it is hard for me to track them all.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:44:48 AM

Qtum, Bitshares, BAT, Steemit and Waves are relatively cheap as of today. The coins I've listed can possibly give much returns in the next couple of years. Especially Waves since it would be widely used by the upcoming years for it might be a leading platform in transferring assets from fiat to digital currency.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

Zen, lbc, neo maybe
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

ARK, PIVX, DeepOnion, Waves all have great promise for different reasons. I think STRATIS is presently undervalued too, as is MAID.

x1tr

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

NEM will go hard in 2018. Great things coming up in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: