Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:56:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now?  (Read 21082 times)
HolyHollander

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
I think PEPS has huge potential as it's the coin for the food industry & food demand will never be down. Recently launched, it's a good coin to invest now!  Roll Eyes
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

I like Iungo project much, and they have dropped 1/10 price from ico, it is selling at kucoin. There is no volume so Ing price dropped very much but I believe it will rise again to ico price and I will gain x10 money from Iungo, I hope I am not wrong about this.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

I discovered that Zoin is a coin whose team is active continuously. What do you think of it ?
Zoin is a great coin and investing your money in zoin is not a bad idea. My friend has x15 his balance from holding zoin and he has already sold them before they drop. Now, he is waiting for zoin price to continue to go down and he will collect more zoin than ever

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:34:08 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 07:13:03 PM by Bagaji

In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
Finding the cheapest coin to invest my money is not problem and i don't believe is some thing that you will nee anyone advise but you should have it at the back of your mind that there are so many coins that are very cheap but doesn't have growth potential in the future which make not a good idea for one to invest his/her money in such coins.
morps

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

look xgox now!!!!  Wink
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

You can Check Wanchain,Matrix,Utrust,XEM right now they are very cheap and i research it very well and kindly add to your bucketlest Dragonchain and Thehempcoin which i believe that those coins has a real uses in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

belyaevsergey

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

How does Speedcash do its transaction processing in only 2 seconds.   POW of system of this speed would lead to alot of orphaned blocks due to latency in the confirmation process, thats essentially an inefficent process then that would not suceed long term.

If the system is using Proof of stake instead then its possibly more likely to suceed however I would defer to the longer term established coins like BLK or ENRG which I hold and would recommended as having long term developers involved in its prospects for 2018.

The POS system is far less energy consuming as an economic system which does matter for potential mainstream viability.   Also the orphan problem of many conflicting miners does not occur as much due to the POS system allocating staking in a queue like system based on capital value held on the network.  The users are essentially the miners also and the benefit to confirmation of transactions is mutually beneficially to long term holders, rather then POW mining which can become expensive for all due to excessive competition

To ensure a processing speed of 2 seconds, BURST technology is used. There are two modes in the wallet: either the POW works, and you get coins, or BURST mode, when POW turns off.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

in my opinion, the cheap coin now which is potenntial to increase so much in the future is WPR. This token is released from Wepower - a good project is supported by Lithuana government. I believe that it will rise up to 2$ in the future.
I wanted to buy Wepower tokens after listing on the stock exchange, but decided to wait. Now the price has fallen and I think that will begin to grow only when the whole market begins to recover.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

I would point out KNC(Kyber Network) - currently it's near it's ICO price(in usd), but it was x5 in winter - I believe that it can grow to that level again.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
plus2detenteNU9

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

Here’s a new one for 2018 Marinecoin, MTC.  Lots of great features designed into this coin.  They are using time dilution technology to make sure everyone has a fair chance of earning MTC.  20,000 MTC to help promote AI project.  They can be purchased also at very low prices currently.  That won’t last long this one is designed to grow slowly rather than a moon shot.   value - fair distribution - time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - community - Check it out here   marinecoin/in
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Do not miss the chance to join in upcoming ICO - lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction. They are on Pre-ICO stage right now
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

It could be base on people's demand in real realm of life whether in crypto views or in outside views. The basis of project development is the most important for me. That would one of the reason for the campaign success.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

All predictions of the previous year can not be completely accurate. Until the current time of this year, almost all of the coin loss significantly compared to the predicted time.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

There are lots of good coins in these year but we don't know what will bitcoin do. So investing alt coins are very risky now. Waves is one of the most sure coins that will give opportunity to earn some in near time, so just go in waves for me with whole amount of money! Also The chinese ethereum is chep now i think. May be Ncash or zilliqa.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

The cryptocurrency market has fallen sharply, so all altcoin are cheap. Here is your chance to buy altcoin, select the potential and valuable altcoin, preferably in the top 20 coinmarketcap. I recommend buying ethereum or litecoin because these are very promising altcoin, I believe that their prices will go up later this year.

Chefironside

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

Universa. That's my tip for 2018. A super blockchain will come. and the course is still ok to buy. This will be a great success in 2018 and 2019
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

$waves has a lot of room to grow
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

As of now most of the coins are very cheap and you can buy any potential coin at this point to get some better profit. As the simple rule says, buy when price is down and sell when price is up. Current situation in crypto currency market is the best opportunity for investors who is going to invest either long or short term.
tylerik1

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

It is a good time to buy some more aeon in the BTC pair right now because it saw a dip and it is a great fork of Monero that just focused on the mobile market. I think it will be huge one day.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

cheers!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: