Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking about suicide  (Read 1886 times)
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:22:46 AM

Not of course... that's only for weak and cowards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TanyaDegurechaff (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:13:11 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 04:43:14 PM by TanyaDegurechaff

hilariousandco just gave me a red trust regarding this post  Sad I din't know letting out my feelings at that time would get me a red trust. the issue is about I have posted this just to get friends for my facebook profile. That profile is 3 or 4 years old I'm not sure when I created it and it has 800 friends on it. If I have only created this post to get new friends for my facebook profile is don't you think its kinda funny? If i want to increase my friends I can just spam friends request for it or buy it. I think it is not fair to get a red trust rating for the fact that a post on the off topic section not benefiting signature campaigns just for the purpose of letting out my feelings. For those who are wondering right now what has happened to me after I created this topic is that my sister came and talk to me and advised me to get some help from a psychiatrist but I insist that I'm not crazy enough for that and we had a little bit of argument because of it.

Well in the end she insist that she stays in my house for sometime just to keep watch over me. I know I might sound stupid for some but when my sister told me that I felt different. Knowing someone still care for you even though you have did so many things wrong in your life and feel like you don't deserve to live is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

And since hilariousandco has gave me a red trust I think I am not illegible anymore to signature campaigns anymore. I don't know if is a blessing or not since one of my relatives talked to me and asked me to join her in her work as well so as of now I am applying for a job at as a customer support service agent near in my town. And I hope to get accepted  Cheesy

As for everyone who replied helped me here your encouragements really helped a lot. At least I know there are people that din't even know me showed that they cared for me. I know that my problems about having suicidal thoughts are not full gone sometimes it still get into my head but I am fighting it as I want to move on from the experience that I have. since I am not using my real fb on that is link to my account (and going to remove)you wont be able to know who I really am (and also my real gender) so It's a good thing for it at least I can shared with you guys what happened to me that I still cannot get over with. When I was young I was raped by my friend at the age of 12 years old. I was young back then I was raised in a conservative family so things about sex is forbidden to talk about. then I we moved at a far place because my father had a fight with his siblings so he decided to stay away from them for good. then after settling in to our new home I met this boy let just called him boy A. He was a year older at me back then and he was nice so we get along very easily and since his family are members of a church our parents get along as well. then after some time he talks to me about stuff I don't know back then and that is the start of it. I may not tell the details of how I was raped but I know you get the gist of it. then it happened many times and after some time I found out that what he did is wrong. since I think that telling my parents about it they might kill me for the shame I will bring to the family If this thing comes out. So i kept it in my self up to now. since you don't know who I am I think it's safe to tell you about this. And that is the reason I don't trust somebody very easily and that kept bothering me even to this day.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:17:18 PM

Talking to a psychiatrist is just going to cost you money and most of them are atheists so they won't be much help.  Stay busy by finding something to pour your heart into whether it be a job, charitable work etc.  Spend some time around people who may have problems of their own and be a friend to them.  Read good books, spend some time in prayer and don't be afraid to speak to a priest or nun and tell them your thoughts as most religious have training in spiritual direction.  Find someone nearby who may be hungry and give them some food.  Realize that your situation isn't as bad as you may think it is and spend your life in a worthy cause.

Believe in the Shield!
Ikegwegbe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:26:38 PM

I do not think I can ever consider suicide life is worth linving
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:52:41 PM

Many of people suffering stress others are traumatized physically , mentally or sexually. But commiting suicide has downside you wont only hurt yourself but would devastate your family and most of all Death might be worse than life (this is the biggest point I think, I'm scared that it will be much, much worse).
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

Tanya, all i can tell you is that in whatever situation you are going through, always remember that suicide is not an option

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:01:37 AM

Permanent solution to temporay problem. Don't do it.

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

hilariousandco just gave me a red trust regarding this post  Sad I din't know letting out my feelings at that time would get me a red trust. the issue is about I have posted this just to get friends for my facebook profile. That profile is 3 or 4 years old I'm not sure when I created it and it has 800 friends on it. If I have only created this post to get new friends for my facebook profile is don't you think its kinda funny? If i want to increase my friends I can just spam friends request for it or buy it. I think it is not fair to get a red trust rating for the fact that a post on the off topic section not benefiting signature campaigns just for the purpose of letting out my feelings. For those who are wondering right now what has happened to me after I created this topic is that my sister came and talk to me and advised me to get some help from a psychiatrist but I insist that I'm not crazy enough for that and we had a little bit of argument because of it.

Well in the end she insist that she stays in my house for sometime just to keep watch over me. I know I might sound stupid for some but when my sister told me that I felt different. Knowing someone still care for you even though you have did so many things wrong in your life and feel like you don't deserve to live is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

And since hilariousandco has gave me a red trust I think I am not illegible anymore to signature campaigns anymore. I don't know if is a blessing or not since one of my relatives talked to me and asked me to join her in her work as well so as of now I am applying for a job at as a customer support service agent near in my town. And I hope to get accepted  Cheesy

As for everyone who replied helped me here your encouragements really helped a lot. At least I know there are people that din't even know me showed that they cared for me. I know that my problems about having suicidal thoughts are not full gone sometimes it still get into my head but I am fighting it as I want to move on from the experience that I have. since I am not using my real fb on that is link to my account (and going to remove)you wont be able to know who I really am (and also my real gender) so It's a good thing for it at least I can shared with you guys what happened to me that I still cannot get over with. When I was young I was raped by my friend at the age of 12 years old. I was young back then I was raised in a conservative family so things about sex is forbidden to talk about. then I we moved at a far place because my father had a fight with his siblings so he decided to stay away from them for good. then after settling in to our new home I met this boy let just called him boy A. He was a year older at me back then and he was nice so we get along very easily and since his family are members of a church our parents get along as well. then after some time he talks to me about stuff I don't know back then and that is the start of it. I may not tell the details of how I was raped but I know you get the gist of it. then it happened many times and after some time I found out that what he did is wrong. since I think that telling my parents about it they might kill me for the shame I will bring to the family If this thing comes out. So i kept it in my self up to now. since you don't know who I am I think it's safe to tell you about this. And that is the reason I don't trust somebody very easily and that kept bothering me even to this day.

I'm glad your still alive thank goodness, well anyways about your problem, it's really not you fault i think, your just so inocent back then so dont let your past ruin your future, and I know even your own parent will forgive you if ever tell them your situation, I know that its traumatic for you because you suddenly know that its bad, but I really dont consider it as a rape because he have your concent in doing it, the only problem is that you didnt know that its bad and now it haunting you, well consider it as a lesson that to never do such thing again, the guy only take advantage of your unawareness to those kind of things.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

Pray for yourself, clean your mind and meditate. Think of the happiest moment with your family and love ones. Committing suicide is not the answer for your problems.
bluemongrel

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:43:35 AM

Tanya, that story is actually not that uncommon. Everyone has skeletons in the closet, but yours isn't something that says anything bad about you. A lot of young children experiment with each other at that age, especially lacking in etiquette (boys can be forceful with eachother), you are not the only one. You were young, that boy was young and also an idiot, but it has nothing to do with your dignity. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I also do not believe that your family will be so ashamed of you, I am pretty sure they have their own dirty laundry to air (you think your family members are perfect? Of course not), they probably even have worse stories than you do. Are they really family if you can't even safely talk to them about this?

Not that you have to tell them, but it's nothing to be so ashamed of either.
Baronggot

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:12:07 AM

Thinking of suicide is only for the weak because there is no problem that has no solution at all.
Besides, taking your own life is a mortal sin.

akishang

Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:51:39 AM

I know guys that this is not the right forum to discuss this but i don't know who else to talk to. I am really thinking about killing myself. I know I am a coward by thinking that this is the solution but I don't have the will to live on.  so what is the most painless way to kill yourself?

Don't ever do that. You will regret it and by the you have done that its too late. I have read that people commiting suicide regret it when they were about to lose their lives.Ending it is not a solution my friend.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
thanhhavu

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:04:29 AM

The antidote to suicidal thoughts is hope, and conversely, hopelessness is their accomplice. Remember, some conditions – like extreme stress, or depression – can cloud a person’s thinking, making hope invisible. People with these conditions may be unable to remember the good things in their life and unable to tap into the good things that may come. But hope does not really die. It just hides. Even amid a terrible storm in the head, it is still there behind the clouds, just like the sun.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:36:09 AM

Hello Tanya,

I'm glad that you are alive and okay. Don't mind the people who are being rude. True or not the important thing is do not commit suicide, you are still young. Life may not be good for you at this time but it will be better soon. Your life is very precious, live it to the fullest. You can still enjoy and even touch others lives.
TanyaDegurechaff (OP)

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:54:15 AM

Tanya, that story is actually not that uncommon. Everyone has skeletons in the closet, but yours isn't something that says anything bad about you. A lot of young children experiment with each other at that age, especially lacking in etiquette (boys can be forceful with eachother), you are not the only one. You were young, that boy was young and also an idiot, but it has nothing to do with your dignity. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I also do not believe that your family will be so ashamed of you, I am pretty sure they have their own dirty laundry to air (you think your family members are perfect? Of course not), they probably even have worse stories than you do. Are they really family if you can't even safely talk to them about this?

Not that you have to tell them, but it's nothing to be so ashamed of either.
I am really scared to tell them because their they are religious people and might renounce me as part of my family. It's not about them me supporting financially because I can provide for my own as of now but the I really feared that what they will be furious because I din't tell them about it back then. And the shame it will bring to our family if our neighbors found out about it.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:08:51 AM

Hi Tanya! Dying esp with your own hands does not guarantee happiness in the next life. Instead, the bible speaks about eternal hell for that. You may or may not believe now but when you are there already it may create more pain and there's no turning back. You are not the only one who experienced loneliness or problems. Everyone at some point in their lives felt sad and depress. The joy is waiting when you don't give up. Change the way you think because it starts with the right mindset. Surround yourself with genuine and positive people. And seek God, He is the answer to all our questions. He will remove all your doubts and fears. Will pray for you Tanya. Love you!

veronikka

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

suicide is not a solution into any problem. just always think that you are not alone. we all have a problem but theres some few people who can handle that situation and i know that you are one of them. but if you really want to commit suicide, would you please make this post activity first.  Grin
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

Listen, I will not be original to tell you it is the greatest sin. However, if you start talking about it, it means that you will not commit suicide. You simply need a supportive person near you, the one whom you will love and  get this love back either.
sitamvan

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

some times  Grin
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:59:53 PM

Having that in your mind is only in a glimpse of a moment. After a while you will start to doubt doing it. S o just let it pass. Continue to live on!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: