Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist  (Read 25289 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

Filecoin is a good option. If I recall it correct, they've managed to collect over 250M which is more than enough to make a working infrastructure.

I think storj is the best bet. We host files with them and we buy hardware to rent 50% of the space to storj. Thus cutting down the expense. That ways we get the infrastructure and have local in-house backups. Win-Win situation.
nice to read that you are doing business with storj and I guess its good to see that another crypto project will use the service for sure it will bring some
impact with storj value if they already got some good partnership with your project, looking forward for your success.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

shutterstock base on blockchain. like this idea. hope price will be cheaper than purchase stock on shutterstock
stockblock (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

Filecoin is a good option. If I recall it correct, they've managed to collect over 250M which is more than enough to make a working infrastructure.

I think storj is the best bet. We host files with them and we buy hardware to rent 50% of the space to storj. Thus cutting down the expense. That ways we get the infrastructure and have local in-house backups. Win-Win situation.
nice to read that you are doing business with storj and I guess its good to see that another crypto project will use the service for sure it will bring some
impact with storj value if they already got some good partnership with your project, looking forward for your success.

That's the idea. Help each other and grow.

Giving our 200%.
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

shutterstock base on blockchain. like this idea. hope price will be cheaper than purchase stock on shutterstock

Blockchain technology & community around it plays an important role in different ways.

1) Solve Copyright issues
2) Transparent transactions & artwork history
3) Better/Cheaper transaction rates
4) Secure delivery of the artwork
5) Instant payment to artist.
6) Secure and verified artwork for buyers

There will be many more down the road as per communities creative suggestions. People can suggest more ideas and make this platform even better. This project will be community driven. Be it artist or buyers or even who is reading it.

eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:08:10 PM

Anyways that doesn't seem to work. Its stuck. My bad karma I suppose.

Here's the link to whitepaper.

http://stockblock.io/StockBlock-whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=website&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=whitepaper

Hi
Already told you, the
image feature won't work for
Newbies of Btct.org! And quoting once again your
post for giving the above visual look.   
By the way not seeing any feedback has been
made of my last comment yet!

Thanks!
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:07:58 PM

http://stockblock.io/StockBlock-whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=website&utm_medium=page&utm_campaign=whitepaper

Hi
Already told you, the

Thanks!

Sending you DM. Plz check.
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

Check StockBlock Bounty Thread here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2228098.msg22483513
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

One of the user asked if there's a softcap for the project ICO.

Here the short breakup of the ICO.

ERC20 Token

Max Supply — 250,000,000

Pre-Sale — 10% tokens

ICO —  55% tokens

Marketing: 10% tokens

Team allocation: 10% tokens

Future Development: 15% tokens

Softcap 25,000 ETH

Hardcap 75,000 ETH

For more info on StockBlock ICO, Please check http://stockblock.io/ico.html
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:02:14 AM

We have been working on this for long time. It has been a side project for long and we need to go full time on this one. Pre-alpha demo will be released in 2 weeks.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:47:46 PM

Hi
Already told you, the

Thanks!

Sending you DM. Plz check.

Hi
Got your DM! It was 4
totally. Last few days was busy.
Finally today i have been able to watch them all.
I was told earlier the idea
Stockblock can easily work and attract people join as well contribute by submitting arts!
But getting funds
from investor are totally different thing.
Just wondering why you guy's are allocated that huge amount for tokens for the
bounty campaign? I think that won't help getting positive feedback from future investor but
will harm the authenticity of the project itself!

Regards

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:02:34 AM

Hello @eye4bd,

The community has been very much positive about the project. It is very much for the people, by the people. A lot of professional photographers have shown interest in the projects.

We do not have deep pockets to pay for press releases who charge from 0.5 - 2 btc to publish news. We have been approached for such activities along with brand promotion, even getting listed in popular exchanges and we simply did not respond. Instead we opted to go with the community support. Total 10% is allocated for the marketing of which 5% is for ICO and 5% for photographers campaign. Both campaigns are doing well and growing support each day. The reason to allocate 5% to photography campaign is to get their views and support. Most of these photographers are fed up the agencies who charge them more than 70% of the revenue.

Regarding the ICO & investors, its open for all. Regarding the authenticity of the project, all updates about the project have been public and will be shared as and when it is ready. All updates are posted across all registered  social platforms

We request everyone reading this to join our telegram, facebook, twitter for updates.

@eye4bd thanks for watching this thread. Your questions helps others too.

We need community support. Please comment and share your views.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:36:09 PM

The Annoucement Thread (LOCAL PHILIPPINES) is done : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2237637.msg22572497#msg22572497
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

The Annoucement Thread (LOCAL PHILIPPINES) is done : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2237637.msg22572497#msg22572497

Thanks theunbeatable,

Sanky911

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:06:14 PM

Interesting project. What are your future plans?  As in how do you plan to expand this project? Videos? Music?
jovi18

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:58:08 PM

Indonesian Ann Thread now LIVE !!! Please check it below
[ANN] [XMC] Pasar Untuk Artis Media

Thank You
Best Regards,
Jovi18
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

Indonesian Ann Thread now LIVE !!! Please check it below
[ANN] [XMC] Pasar Untuk Artis Media

Thank You
Best Regards,
Jovi18

Thank You Jovi,

Really appreciate. Your Indonesian community seems very positive about the project. That's good news already.
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

Interesting project. What are your future plans?  As in how do you plan to expand this project? Videos? Music?

Yes. Right now we just want to concentrate on Stock photography(Images only). This project can be expanded in different ways. We have couple of things in mind. Illustration, music, videos, copy-writing, documents etc

We need to strengthen our base first.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

The idea of the project sounds good since there are not alot of projects the idea as such, its unique. But I think it would be a great idea to consider the copyright of other content since now it seems like the focus is more on photography.

I just feel like the thread is not detailed enough, it doesn't specify which blockchain was used, no information about wallets or the total supply. OP should consider providing some more details on first page.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

The idea of the project sounds good since there are not alot of projects the idea as such, its unique. But I think it would be a great idea to consider the copyright of other content since now it seems like the focus is more on photography.

I just feel like the thread is not detailed enough, it doesn't specify which blockchain was used, no information about wallets or the total supply. OP should consider providing some more details on first page.

Hello FrankNoland,

Thannks for your inputs. I will update the first page project details by tomorrow. I am not able to display images as of now.

Well the project mainly is for media artist. Currently there is no definite solution to solve copyright issues. To explain the issue lets assume a photographer for example.

When a photographer clicks images, he owns the copyright. Its not necessary to register the copyright legally. If you click that shutter you own the copyright. The problem arises when someone steals the image and use it on their website or banner ads etc for commercial or non-commercial purposes. When the photographer files a case or send cease and desist, the photographer needs to prove he owns it. Usually proving ownership is a problem. If you are unable to prove it in court, you lose.

Proof of existence & proof of ownership.

We have selected Ethereum blockchain for the platform. Using ethereum blockchain we create smartcontracts for the artwork. The artworks is registered using image hashing. Precisely perceptual hashing. The artist receives a PDF file with all information regarding the artwork. It is kind of a birth certificate for the artwork. The artwork is time-stamped with copyright and attributes. The platform also provides a marketplace for the artist to sell the artwork. All transactions are done using ERC20 tokens. The entire ecosystem works on this ERC20 Token System ONLY(XMC Tokens).

Total 250,000,000 tokens will exist. That's the max supply. The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):

MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)

We are a small team and currently working on the photographers section of the project. We do not have enough resource to allocate for this project. Hence we are looking forward for the ICO. This project has huge potential. This platform can provide solution for photographs, movies, music, illustrations, 3D, documentation and other digital assets. For investors its a great opportunity. We have soft cap of 25,000 Ether and Hard Cap of 75,000 Ethers. This project is a global solution for various problems.

I will update the same with more detailed information on the first page post and also update our website accordingly.

Thats all for now. I will drop you a msg when I update it all.

Regards,
Mangesh

stockblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:25:34 AM

Russian translation is up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2237213.new#new

Big thanks to @Departure
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=23203

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: