Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 41451 times)
Alttradex (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

I think we could update our avatar with the information: ico is live 20% bonus, 60% share revenue, and also make sure all topic translator indicate that the ico started, make some more video on youtube, and upvote my steem post :p  https://steemit.com/btc/@arnaudd/alttradex-ico-is-live-20-bonus

We have update some of the signatures and we will be working on more videos.

Thanks for your advice and support.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

I have already updated the Croatian thread with new info. I also got a feeling that a little bit more aggressive marketing approach is needed at the moment because legit ICO projects got buried under all airdrop announcements.

More marketing is being implemented as we speak.

Unfortunately you are right, too many airdrop projects drowning out all of the decent projects.  Airdrop tokens are literally a scam and the ways they use to spread the word is nothing short of spamming.

Thank you for your support with the Croatian thread.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Couldn't find on website how many tokens are alredy sold. Any place to see it?
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:59:46 AM

The amount of tokens is not visible, but since we can do the math accordingly, so its $ value / 4 + (20% for the first million $)= tokens amount

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

The amount of tokens is not visible, but since we can do the math accordingly, so its $ value / 4 + (20% for the first million $)= tokens amount

guys please have a deeper look, all is visible here: http://www.alttradex.com/participate-in-ico

and here https://etherscan.io/address/0x12c33d513d4534e6cb5dc06c56683be52a936d24

atm, 22.63eth collected, equivalent  6743$ and 32379 tokens.

Lol ye, thats another way of tracking the tokens, I'm easier with doing the math, but the scan works just as good Smiley

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:32:47 AM

Hi guys,

Yes you can use the etherscan link posted by Arnaud.

We had to shut down the website for a few hours overnight because of someone trying to access the back end from another IP.

It is all sorted now and should be running properly.

Thanks for your support.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

guys please have a deeper look, all is visible here: http://www.alttradex.com/participate-in-ico

and here https://etherscan.io/address/0x12c33d513d4534e6cb5dc06c56683be52a936d24

atm, 22.63eth collected, equivalent  6743$ and 32379 tokens.

Thanx fo etherscan link. Website link jus shows image so it's not updated 24/7-
Kirgwa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:45:22 AM

Watching this thread and your project, I have to say I am quite convinced by your ICO.
Wish you the best of luck, hopefully you will get more visibility soon.

Btw, big thumbs up for taking peoples recommendations into account this quickly and seriously.
srj087

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

The recent ICO market is very depressed, put a lot of money can not get out, because after the line is always lower than the cost price, so it may not be easy to spend money to buy a token
ice888

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:46:02 PM

Hi dev, the project still looks very promising. I think the pace of contribution will pick up soon as many ICO's have struggled the past few days/weeks. Good luck all.
Quangvu1000

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

logo ?
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

The recent ICO market is very depressed, put a lot of money can not get out, because after the line is always lower than the cost price, so it may not be easy to spend money to buy a token

We have noticed this too, but it should pick up very soon.

Unfortunately a lot of people have put their money into rather questionable tokens that will never offer a return and that are dropping in price.  People have a fear of losing a small amount of money so they hold the tokens they bought but unfortunately it is likely a lot of tokens will keep on dropping.

Alttradex is structured differently and holders really will get value for their tokens.  Our pre-sale was succesful in raising $1.2M but from 17 larger investors so they obviously see the value in it, now we are hoping the smaller investors will do so too and come on board.

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

Is there a minimum amount that needs to be collected in the ICO for the project to go on?

Kirgwa

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:31:48 PM

You could try contacting various webistes/youtubeur to have a look at your project, personnaly I heard of the project from Coin24. Without the article, I honestly wouldn't have known of your existence.
Still, maybe worth a try to have a more agressive approach after the whole BTG/2X episode is over? People are probably too concentrated on other stuff right now.

Anyway, looking forward to a successful ICO no doubt  Smiley

turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:21 PM

i think this good project and can became long project duration, because the ICO just launching on 20 October, so there is long time join this project item like ICO, and hope the price will increase or high in market

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:50:19 PM

Is there a minimum amount that needs to be collected in the ICO for the project to go on?

Hi there,

Yes, the minimum coded into the smart contract is $800k as this would bring total funding to the $2M we deem necessary to really deliver on our promises.

Given the number of signups and whitelist requests we had, we are surprised we have not been able to get close to the minimum already.

We are confident things will pick up though.

It seems like a number of ICOs are having a similar issue despite successful raises prior to the actual ICOs.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

Another one exchange? I seen a lot of exchanges ICO now after successed 0x... Which avantages you have before other similar projects?

The licence will offer a great difference, it means they will be recognized as exchange platform, for fiat and crypto. Offering them a position to discuss possible regulations. This besided the focus on support as stated within the whitepaper.

I read, that you will pay dividends from exchange profit for tokenholders? Which % you ll pay?

It's 60% from the revenue.

60%?  Shocked How you will pay this dividends? Each month, each weeks... or? And where we must keep our tokens for this?
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:19:38 PM

You could try contacting various webistes/youtubeur to have a look at your project, personnaly I heard of the project from Coin24. Without the article, I honestly wouldn't have known of your existence.
Still, maybe worth a try to have a more agressive approach after the whole BTG/2X episode is over? People are probably too concentrated on other stuff right now.

Anyway, looking forward to a successful ICO no doubt  Smiley

We are actually scheduled to be on more publications in the coming days.  The Coin24 article was a nice surprise because we had no idea it was coming.

We do have more aggressive tactics coming into place soon as the current amount raised definitely does not reflect on the quality of the project.

Thanks for your support and suggestions.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

i think this good project and can became long project duration, because the ICO just launching on 20 October, so there is long time join this project item like ICO, and hope the price will increase or high in market

Thank you for your support.

The ICO actually got pushed back to the 25th so it has only been up for just over 24 hours and there is still plenty of time for people to back it.

The way it is structured means that as the platform grows, the price should grow steadily without seeing any big drops as there is no incentive for anyone to sell a coin which they will get rewarded for holding.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:59:38 PM

Another one exchange? I seen a lot of exchanges ICO now after successed 0x... Which avantages you have before other similar projects?

The licence will offer a great difference, it means they will be recognized as exchange platform, for fiat and crypto. Offering them a position to discuss possible regulations. This besided the focus on support as stated within the whitepaper.

I read, that you will pay dividends from exchange profit for tokenholders? Which % you ll pay?

It's 60% from the revenue.

60%?  Shocked How you will pay this dividends? Each month, each weeks... or? And where we must keep our tokens for this?

Yes 60%.

It is currently planned for quarterly but we are also considering doing it monthly.

Holders can keep their tokens wherever they like as long as prior to the distribution they put them on the platform.  However since the more trades, the bigger the volumes, the better the dividend, it would make sense for most token holders to keep their tokens on the paltform and use the platform as their primary trading tool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: