Author Topic: God  (Read 2246 times)
galestorm (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
God
September 23, 2017, 03:24:09 AM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Im just curious and wanted to hear their side on this

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:37:38 AM

Heres a scale of faith Dawkins created, I think it will help your thread OP
1. Strong theist. 100% probability of God. In the words of C.G. Jung: "I do not believe, I know."
2. De facto theist. Very high probability but short of 100%. "I don't know for certain, but I strongly believe in God and live my life on the assumption that he is there."
3. Leaning towards theism. Higher than 50% but not very high. "I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God."
4. Completely impartial. Exactly 50%. "God's existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable."
5. Leaning towards atheism. Lower than 50% but not very low. "I do not know whether God exists but I'm inclined to be skeptical."
6. De facto atheist. Very low probability, but short of zero. "I don't know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there."
7. Strong atheist. "I know there is no God, with the same conviction as Jung knows there is one."
I think both stance 1 and 7 is completely irrational

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:45:46 AM

Dawkins' scale is very useful, and I agree with the idea that 1 and 7 are completely irrational.
I am an agnostic myself Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

God is in complete control. Cause and effect show this. All people know this way down deep in their subconscious minds. There is no atheism. There is only fanciful belief that there is desire to be atheistic.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

God is the ultimate power that made and controls the universe. We humans and our earth is just an example of gods creation.
There's still a lot we have no idea about. God is the invisible force that makes the universe run.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

I read the Bible few times cover to cover, most of Talmud and Quran.  I knew there was no God after Genesis but I continued reading just for fun to see how backwards people were.

Anyway, Earth is a globe, we have evolved from a common ancestor that monkeys evolved from, our universe and space and time was created 13.5 billions years ago. End of story.

Humans made up their gods in their perspective. They may be wrong.
But it don't mean there is no god at all.
There can be one, different from what we've been talking about.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

every religion has a god, and so does its form and its embodiment, there are also many that can not be logic, but with the existence of that belief, man confused and hung everything to their respective god
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

every religion has a god, and so does its form and its embodiment, there are also many that can not be logic, but with the existence of that belief, man confused and hung everything to their respective god

Not really.
Some modern religions believe in heaven or nature.
People are generally confuse about purpose of life, not God.
Religion should give us internal guidance and connect us with God.
In the past many religions have been compromised by their actions and corruption and because of such reasons members left them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:24:16 PM

Not really, Jainism, Toaism, Buddhism don't have gods. They do however have bhikku's, bodhisattva's, buddha's and avolakitesvara's that are indistuingishable from ''ordinary'' people but have achieved a level of understanding about the world, themselves and their relation to it. Understanding what an ethical/moral life entails and how to transcend the world/desire and suffering. These exact ''religions'' were founded out of the desire to explore and understand reality without any god, gods or god centric views.

I think every nondualistic religion is without god.
There's also epicurianism
and naturalistic pantheism

Plenty of religions to choose from that come without god!

tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

The Quran describes God as being fully aware of everything that happens in the Universe, including private thoughts and feelings, and asserts that one can not hide anything from God.
Daniel 666

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real?

God is real and you can see effect of his power ( earth , galaxy)

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real?

God is real and you can see effect of his power ( earth , galaxy)

Before we believe in the says of other people, we should believe first in God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

Due to the huge number of religions and varieties of God, sooner or later a person will have doubts about his existence. I think the universe itself can control all beings.

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

You should read the whole evolutionary theory . After that, you can certainly realize that life can happen without a so -called creator. Science can give you the answers that you have been searching for.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
shanshiwank

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:40:11 AM

God in Christianity is the eternal being who created and preserves all things. Christians believe God to be both transcendent (wholly independent of, and removed from, the material universe) and immanent (involved in the world).Christian teachings of the immanence and involvement of God and his love for humanity exclude the belief that God is of the same substance as the created universe but accept that God's divine Nature was hypostatically united to human nature in the person of Jesus Christ, in an event known as the Incarnation.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:03:39 AM

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real?

Do you have any proof Santa Claus is not real? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
perfectliberty

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:40:10 AM

God is the Creator of all things. He is the Lord Almighty. He is the everlasting Father, Prince of Peace and Redeemer. He's also the Savior of all mankind. His name is Jesus. He is the one who died on the cross to save us from our sins. He has the full control in our lives. He is the Blesser of blessings. He is also the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. He is the reason why I'm living. There is only one God and His name is Jesus!
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

Me as a christian I have my own faith and that faith is centered on worshipping a libing God. I don’t have any qualms about atheists and in fact have friends that are also like these. I think that hod is real and my proof is the bible, my faith and the fact that I am living in here.
riyad

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:46:13 PM

I think every religion is different but God is one.The name God is given to the spirit or being who is worshipped as the creator and ruler of the world, especially by Jews, Christians, and Muslims.The perfect and all-powerful spirit or being that is worshipped especially by Christians, Jews, and Muslims as the one who created and rules the universe.Actually, God is creator all thing.We can't see but feel everything.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

Well, that's exactly the point for me as well. Everything couldn't have sprung out of nowhere randomly. Someone or something i'm sure was there orchestrating things even before we existed to make things work harmoniously to support life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: