Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God  (Read 2252 times)
ichijo_27

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

I do believe in god , he made us for a lot of reasons , i don't need any scientific basis , or any biblical proofs , i just do belive in god ,because i know he is always right there , when ever i call him for help , he is always there to help.. Is it true 100% i swear , just believe on him . Jist trust him , we don't need to see him. Just faith is enough, just accept him from the bottom of our heart. He will never betray us. I'm not a very religious person who always go in the church every sunday, or whenever. i just believe on him and i'm always closing my eyes and calling his name, not to wish for anything, but just to talk to him. I wish someday we are all talking to him.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Im just curious and wanted to hear their side on this
God. Not everyone believes in his existence. But i, believe in him. He may not be seen but i know he is always around. Guiding all of us. God is someone i look up to whenever i am down or happy.God is good.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

God is our saviour.
God is our creator.
slackbreccia7

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

God is an imaginery power that exist in the minds of human. This god gives mental strength to a person to undertake a work
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

God is the supreme power and a creator of this world.He has the record of every person's life
janecho25

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

GOD created everything.  He created you and me.  As written in the book of Genesis in the Bible.  God is the ALPHA and OMEGA,  the beginning and the end. No matter what your religion is and whom your God is.  He is who He is.  No doubt, truly God is real.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

The believe on fate and god ended the very day when I was abandoned by my parents. I felt I was the unluckiest person of the earth
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

I anyone prove that there is a god...... I ll follow him until my death.... To prove that  I need to see the god and talk with him...... Smiley
[/quote

God is not slack concerning his promises as some count.but long-suffering towards us not willing that any should perish, but giving a Chance to repent.

fergaschas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

God is like Fiat, everyone believes him/her but no one knows why. Although, some thinkers define God and money as a subjective social thing because is something related to our inner knowledge because of the others have it to.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

God is real he is  the owner of everything and everyone on earth.everything we enjoy is to be treated as a trust that God has placed in our hands.God he never makes mistakes he has reason for everything he creates.God's motive for creating us was his love.
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

I do believe in God. I don't base my judgement on other people's opinion, I base it on my conviction and on what has happened to my life so far. I am completely convinced that God exists and is alive in my life.

knowthyself

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

Since most of the topics here are mostly about religion, i too would like to create a topic with regards to this.

I would like to question those who consider God as something that is purely fictional. Why did you arrive to this kind of conclusion? Do you have any proofs as to why God is not real? If so, then how could humans existed ? Do you think we came from a single tiny organism? Which through time had landed in this perfectly habitual planet and started to grew body parts?

Debating about God by using our mind is just futile. We cannot deny or prove the existence of God by using our mind alone its like transferring the ocean in a container by using a spoon that no matter how you struggle it's just plain useless. The more we think we know God the farthest we are in knowing the truth just like most of the religions are doing right now. To know God you need the right instrumentsand tools, like if you want to know if there's an electric currrent flowing in a wire you need to use an electrical tester.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

Heres a scale of faith Dawkins created, I think it will help your thread OP
1. Strong theist. 100% probability of God. In the words of C.G. Jung: "I do not believe, I know."
2. De facto theist. Very high probability but short of 100%. "I don't know for certain, but I strongly believe in God and live my life on the assumption that he is there."
3. Leaning towards theism. Higher than 50% but not very high. "I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God."
4. Completely impartial. Exactly 50%. "God's existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable."
5. Leaning towards atheism. Lower than 50% but not very low. "I do not know whether God exists but I'm inclined to be skeptical."
6. De facto atheist. Very low probability, but short of zero. "I don't know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there."
7. Strong atheist. "I know there is no God, with the same conviction as Jung knows there is one."
I think both stance 1 and 7 is completely irrational
God is the creator and sustainer of the universe, while in deism, God is the creator, but not the sustainer, of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. In atheism, God is not believed to exist, while God is deemed unknown or unknowable within the context of agnosticism.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:28:46 AM

God is the creator of heaven and earth , and all of the living things that are exist in this world. God is the ultimate being  , and we all have god even if we have different religion. I believe that god exist because this was the teaching of my parents when i am growing up , and everyday be thankful to god because he give us another day to live.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

Saya percaya akan adanya Tuhan, maka dari itu saya juga percaya bahwa tuhan menciptakan alam semesta serta isinya, termasuk manusia. Dan semua itu tersusun atas keyakinan yang saya anut...

I believe in God and I believe that there is really a Supreme Being who created everything in this world. Each and everyone of us are entitled to our own opinion, if we believe that there is God, then we should respect our beliefs. If there are people who dont believe that there is God, then we should also respect them.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

Saya percaya akan adanya Tuhan, maka dari itu saya juga percaya bahwa tuhan menciptakan alam semesta serta isinya, termasuk manusia. Dan semua itu tersusun atas keyakinan yang saya anut...

I believe in God and I believe that there is really a Supreme Being who created everything in this world. Each and everyone of us are entitled to our own opinion, if we believe that there is God, then we should respect our beliefs. If there are people who dont believe that there is God, then we should also respect them.
It is significant that studies of the world's cultures show an almost universal belief in a god or gods. This is not surprising to people who believe the Bible. The writer of Ecclesiastes referred to God as having "set eternity in the hearts of men.
ChardsElican28

Activity: 107
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

Yes God is real we are alive because of God.He made us for a reason .God was thinking of us even before he made the world.most amazing God decided how us would be born.God is the owner of everything in the world.
sergeiserj91

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

I do not believe in God, but I believe that there are still some forces from above. Everyone has their own beliefs, their own faith in anything, and so I don't think it's worth it so hard to prove your point.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

I beleive in god.God is the creator of all things,without god the world is nothing.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

Love god above all..that's the word i heard when i was young..i love you lord god.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: