Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing vs Trading and why?  (Read 2518 times)
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

investing and trading is good process make you rich , so i prefer both

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:33:23 AM

Hi everyone...

Just a newbie and am planning to put some money into crypto. Now the thing which is stopping me is whether I should go for trading as the currency is volatile and can give some quick gains or buy it and sleep over it for a few years. Or should I go with 50% trading and 50% investing.

Need experts guidance please

It depends on where you are most comfortable at whether its trading or investing. If you are a risk taker then maybe you can try trading because its where the big money is but there is a lot of manipulation in the market so you should be prepare with it and you should only invest what you can afford to lose in order for you not to get emotional. As what they say, trading is 10% skills and 90% psychology so if you do not trust yourself then you can go to investing and just wait for your coins to grow in value.

Isaac 666

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:56:18 AM

you can go to trading form and ask more but for me i prefer investing with small trading for newbie
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

Just a newbie
I suggest you do not invest first, you can get token of a project for free just by like and share each post of their facebook page, it's good for you to understand about crypto currency rather than having to spend money.

free coins? well, I tried dodge but did not get anything on my wallet...
maybe you mean dogecoin right? what do you follow to get the dogecoin for free? faucet? surely you missed one or two things related to the terms.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:12:27 AM

Just a newbie
I suggest you do not invest first, you can get token of a project for free just by like and share each post of their facebook page, it's good for you to understand about crypto currency rather than having to spend money.
Though he can try to learn trading but he should not throw huge amount of bitcoins. Read and learn is the best thing that a newbie can do and I suggest to learn here in bitcointalk.org but know what posts you should believe and not since information that each member gave is actually correct.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bram 888

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:16:51 AM

Because you newbie you must learn more then try to trading small amount then when be ready start investing
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

For me as I see in trading your playing with a 50 50 chance game the same with investing there is a 50 50 chance. Evryone explained it already I just want to share mine that you should go and invest.
cryptoharnanto

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

i'd rather investing with multiple entry point based on technical analysis. from what i observe investing in crypto can make huge profit in the long run. as long as you have the patience and sensible target price
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:27:47 AM

Hi everyone...

Just a newbie and am planning to put some money into crypto. Now the thing which is stopping me is whether I should go for trading as the currency is volatile and can give some quick gains or buy it and sleep over it for a few years. Or should I go with 50% trading and 50% investing.

Investing and trading need initial funds in order you to start. They are different in so many aspect but they are also both risky.
Investment need patience and time in order to succeed and gain profit . Trading needs to study the platform as well as having a luck and perfect timing for trade.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:40:39 AM

Though he can try to learn trading but he should not throw huge amount of bitcoins. Read and learn is the best thing that a newbie can do and I suggest to learn here in bitcointalk.org but know what posts you should believe and not since information that each member gave is actually correct.
Better not because someone newbie 'in terms of real not rank' must have a weak mentality and what I fear is if they once experienced a loss, they will mentally down and dont want to trade back or even hate crypto currency.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:27:44 PM

because of you newbie, you need more knowledge about both. invest and trade in the highly profitable in crypto, you just need to be smart in analyzing a project.
investment = long term , while trading you can take advantage of short-term, it all depends on your choice.
Pashu

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

I'm also choosing between trade and investments now. Have read your comments, but still haven't come to a conclusion yet.. The most reasonable way seems to divide it and put 50% into investments and  50% into trade
Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Depends on how much time you want to spend on trading.
If it's not a problem to check your coins several times a day I would invest 50%, if you have less time than that and
if you are very interested in trading and have the time to do so I'd spend more than 50% on trading.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:13:38 PM

it depends on what you know how to do better .. but I think that trading is a skill that you can very well learn how to do it .. it just takes time ... However, I do believe that investment is, among other things, talent.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:38:21 AM

Hi everyone...

Better invest it to BTC, and don't do any trading unless you really know what you're doing, as trading needs some analyzing skill and experience to work out ~

you can go to trading form and ask more but for me i prefer investing with small trading for newbie

and maybe this, do both, but do more in investing, and less in trading... Good luck ~~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

I think hyip investment is very risky. Any time gone to scam. Investment sites are very risky. But more profit. Investment sites give you more profit. But risky. On the other hand you can start crypto trading if you understand trading system. So you can more profitable.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:11:26 AM

I think hyip investment is very risky. Any time gone to scam. Investment sites are very risky. But more profit. Investment sites give you more profit. But risky. On the other hand you can start crypto trading if you understand trading system. So you can more profitable.

What do you mean by investment sites ? I think it is the same as HYIP sites. They all scam, soon or later. Do not and never invest on those sites. If you want to invest Bitcoin, just buy or collect Bitcoin, and keep it in your wallet for several years. Trading is good if you know the price and the system. Many people use trading to make their way to success. But I do not like trading because it is risky. I prefer mining and keep investing.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

Hi everyone...

maybe, for me the very wise decisions is separate both 50% on trading and 50% on investment so you never got boring lol  Wink, they are both profitable in term of income because in investing you can earn a lot of profits without any work and you just wait until the next year to see whats the result on your investment. and in trading theres a lot of chances to grow you profits in a short period of time, but its need a lot of your time and hard work to see whats the results in the end of the day.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:56:19 AM

In short-term trading, your technical analysis charts are hours and perhaps minutes, while in long-term investments this is daily, weekly or perhaps monthly.Obviously, to distinguish between these two types, short-term altcoin trading is more stressful and more difficult. Since the time intervals are very short, you need to perfect your timing. One must also consider that powerful financial companies are trading robotically with such algorithms. In this case, if you think that the total result of trade is zero, you can see that your share will decrease gradually. If you look at all of this through the filter, we see that it would be a smarter job to be a altcoin investor. In this case, you will have a more stress-free life with macroeconomic analyzes and long-term forecasts. Undoubtedly, the ratios here are higher than in the case of short-term commercials. Think of it as a real estate trade. You bought a plot looking into the future and you are aiming to sell it for months later. Usually you will check the status once a month to check whether the price is trending up or down.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

jamalnasir (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:27:30 AM

Just a newbie

free coins? well, I tried dodge but did not get anything on my wallet...
maybe you mean dogecoin right? what do you follow to get the dogecoin for free? faucet? surely you missed one or two things related to the terms.

hmm could you please explain a little about it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: