Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Cryptocurrency  (Read 4386 times)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

It turns out that many celebrities who have made HYIP for many cryptocurrencies, in fact, simply did not understand what it is and now many famous people are beginning to report in court, because investors are suing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

I think that celebrities can actually just advertise certain coins to attract users. After all, their fans will more trust the products they advertise.

I guess you are right as this might be a another way of marketing, celebrities never involve in any aspect without money. Well they always want to be in a comfort zone in the very first they will addict their fans on a similar coin and make it popular. Guys trust the project rather than trusting these fellow celebrities.

rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

I think that celebrities can actually just advertise certain coins to attract users. After all, their fans will more trust the products they advertise.

I guess you are right as this might be a another way of marketing, celebrities never involve in any aspect without money. Well they always want to be in a comfort zone in the very first they will addict their fans on a similar coin and make it popular. Guys trust the project rather than trusting these fellow celebrities.
   Yes, it can affect the popularization of cryptocurrency. But I still have not seen one ad. Although I am a fan of Manchester United)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Advertising projects that are held today by very famous people in any case will enjoy serious success, but it very often happens that projects ultimately become scam projects that advertise celebrities and this is very bad for their reputation.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I think it's not a confession, but a money-making one! And most likely these celebrities don’t even understand what they actually advertised! what a blockchain is and know about its advantages!

[
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

I think it's not a confession, but a money-making one! And most likely these celebrities don’t even understand what they actually advertised! what a blockchain is and know about its advantages!

Indeed many celebrities do not even understand what they advertise and cannot answer questions when asked about cryptocurrency. They just make money on project advertising.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

Stox: Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez, Liang Tian
Centra: Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled
Cobin Hood: Jamie Foxx.
The Game (Rapper): Paragon
Max Keiser: Maxcoin
Paris Hilton: Lydian Coin

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??
They are paid to endorse the project and same like us bounty hunters we get paid for promoting them in various bounty campaigns. I doubt celebrities are long term investor and for sure they only care for a quick profit.
Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Yes i read it too that some of well known celebrity is now doing or endorsing cryptocurrency for us its a good news people accepting crypto. hoping for the best
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Well, we seen the outcome of celebrity endorsed project and it has been trouble for those who use celebrity and leverage on their popularity to pull in funds from those who have little to no understanding of cryptocurrency based project, they have had to suffer law suit and bad PR! I hope we lean from this as a community!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??
I heard about some of these coins, and I am glad that celebrities turn their attention to crypto-currencies and create their own tokens. But we must be careful with such coins, because some scammers use the popularity of celebrities to attract money, nothing more.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

Remember that many of us are normal people, with our favorite celebrities and our idolatry, for example I love DJ khaleb, and although I did not know the partnership they had with the crypto, I am glad to know that at least he is interested in this world, that is quite beneficial, although in general would not give me more or less confidence in a crypto, it's just something cool.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

I am not a fan to any of these celebrities, but i believe they should be able to influence their ardent followers to invest into those coin. I just see it as a means of   publicity, but i believe if a coin has a good product, the product should make it sell. Except in a case where it is backed by such to enhance more publicity.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

Indeed many celebrities do not even understand what they advertise and cannot answer questions when asked about cryptocurrency. They just make money on project advertising.
They only care about the money that they can get through creating a little marketing gimmick in their social media. Remember myweather gets a lot of money from centra for a little advertisement.
This is a way to waste your money.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

This is the first goal of each project, especially the ICO project. They will prefer some famous people like celebrities to promote their projects rather than providing capital to developers for the needs of the project. Usually every investor or new user will be more interested if someone who promotes the product has a high popularity, they will think the project has issued a large capital to make a project and it will look like they really intend to make a token or coin.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

The celebrities are usually after the endorsement money they receive and I believe none of them even know as much as 50% of what they are endorsing, they just do it to get rich not because the technology is sound.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

The company that is advertised by famous people depend on it , because they have a huge number of tokens there, they attract a huge number of investors with advertising.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Most of the celebrity that is doing crypto are also here to make there money most of them don't even have knowledge of what they are doing they just here to endorse and get there money i personally don't join because i see celebrity doing it.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

In some different areas cryptocurrency  was promoted by some of the most famous in their area of talent and people fanatic by a certain celebrity will easy influence because of their happiness so these will become crypto more popular and to have more user .
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

You can add another star to your list. Ronaldo de Assis Moreira - known to soccer fans as Ronaldinho. The Brazilian-born midfielder was considered to be one of the greatest players of his generation. Now 38-year-old, the retired World Cup winner is launching his very own digital token known as the Ronaldinho Soccer Coin (RSC).
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Most of the celebrity that is doing crypto are also here to make there money most of them don't even have knowledge of what they are doing they just here to endorse and get there money i personally don't join because i see celebrity doing it.
Well they care about the money and dont care about the project they endorsed anyway since most of them im pretty sure given the template to post insta story or tweets and their account even managed by their own manager. Even im pretty sure that the celebrity themselves dont know that they are posting such endorsement

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀