Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Cryptocurrency  (Read 4386 times)
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

Stox: Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez, Liang Tian
Centra: Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled
Cobin Hood: Jamie Foxx.
The Game (Rapper): Paragon
Max Keiser: Maxcoin
Paris Hilton: Lydian Coin

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

If the celebrities come from entrepreneurs, I think they will be interested in investing in cryptocurrency. Because they are able to read the situation in every business. But if they are not from entrepreneurs, it will be difficult for them to invest. Even if someone invests in crypto, of course they will have a big influence on the development of crypto in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

I only invest if a celebrity endorses a coin. LOL
Of course not! This is pure money grab!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

many celebrities, I once referred to an ICO about sports and were sponsored by several famous sports stars, this is actually a good idea because public figures are always in the spotlight

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

No, I don't go for celebrity endorsed coin actually there are a lot of coins that are political personality based but they are now nowhere to find and also celebrity endorsed in the past, those coins are just pump and dump coins, we must look on the technology behind those coins and not who endorsed it.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

for those ICO's using celebrity its because they need popularity,some of the celebrities is paid by the company to indorse their project they are not investors actually they used them to take the sympathy of other investors.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

For celebrity to get involved in giving crypto endorsement is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency space, it's going to create massive awareness about crypto to their fans and help increase the demand curve for crypto in the financial market.

HOMT

Powered by,
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

Why not they have strong followers, so even if people do not know what the coin they are promoting, they will also become interested and will take a look, but of course the platform and what it is intended for use is the most important thing, because these celebrities has a contract that will expire to endorsed these coins.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

I think this is a natural thing from the marketing department. because now there are many artists or celebrities who started investing in cryptocurrency. not a thing that is foreign to them to be a part of it in marketing

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

Its part of the marketing plan of one project they are taking advantage the popularity of one person, so many people will see thier project, celebrity endorsment is very helpful to gain alot of investors, and make the project hype.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

It's so obvious that these celebrity endorses these coins for their payment or as a financial reward to them, someone like Floyd Mayweather I don't think he has used any of these coins or whether he is into cryptos at all. I think it is a good idea to use those that knows much about cryptos.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

I think it's good idea, it really help people become aware of cryptocurrency. No one really knows how many fans know and and care to invest but I'm sure they will not hesitate to use and buy it, if the way to buy ticket of a concert or ring fight of their favorite celebrity is the cryptocurrency endorsed.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

even though they are a famous public figure, I am sure they cannot pump a coin or ICO price. they are famous but that is not a guarantee that it will affect the crypto currency they endorsed.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

I heard that Senator/Boxer Manny Pacquiao will launch his own coin maybe next year. I think its name is PAC COIN if I am not mistaken. I think this is ok because it will not be a scam since names of famous people are linked to the ICO.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

This is not the whole list of stars who are interested in or support one or another cryptocurrency. I read more about several actors who expressed support for some projects, and some even are partners of companies that produce their own tokens.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

even though they are a famous public figure, I am sure they cannot pump a coin or ICO price. they are famous but that is not a guarantee that it will affect the crypto currency they endorsed.
They can add some more investors but it would be very difficult for them to pumped the value, this business also needs a deep understanding and research, a lots of things needs to consider which influencing the growth and success of such project, celebrity will still the same factors with brands
that they introduce same a like a tv commercials its still up to the end users.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

I only invest if a celebrity endorses a coin. LOL
Of course not! This is pure money grab!
The celebrity might be a paid person just to promote the coin and nothing else, I have seen coins been promote by some celebrities that have not performed well in the market. I will not invest because a celebrity endorses a coin.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

I heard that Senator/Boxer Manny Pacquiao will launch his own coin maybe next year. I think its name is PAC COIN if I am not mistaken. I think this is ok because it will not be a scam since names of famous people are linked to the ICO.

yup it is true, PAC coin is launch under GCOX platform which their OTC will live this month, Nov 2018.

Together with Manny Pacqiauo is Micheal Owen, Jason Derulo and Caroline Wozniaki. their respective coin will launch one after another.
What i see is GCOX is a ambitious project. it could change how celebrities connect to fans.

I'm personally got some token during their 1st ICO. looking forward to see how this project goes in future.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

I think it is not a big deal in cryptocurrency industry because even billionaores like Bill Gates have already part of the community. They are celebrity and they may attract people. It is a good news for crypto world and I know one thing people will use this new technology as a new way of payment. Celebrities are just people who want to invest in cryptocurrency amd want to be part of this growing industry.

Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

On celebrities people always equals and honors them, so they should focus on it, the project only on their fans can be well developed. But you must always be honest.
babykika2027

Activity: 715

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

if promote coins that are related to entertainment, I think it is quite profitable to sell these coins, but it does not guarantee that their big names can make this coin go up, it's just that at least it can make crypto more widely known so that many are interested in investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: