Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIPIO CREDIT NETWORK [RCN] Token Sale Opens on 17th of October!  (Read 34771 times)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

RCN is listed on coinmarketcap but I can't find its correct circulating supply. please do Update it!

I think they need to reach out to coinmarketcap admins to get that fixed. That can be quite a hassle as they take their time to respond.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:03:05 AM

RCN goes live April, Hopefully the beta exchange by Ripio will follow closely. great time coming

I added some Ripio tokens to my position as I researched project well and expect it will bring true value after launch this year. I like that it is in communication with other projects building their products on Ethereum network, like Request. Future looks bright and this bear market is good opportunity to get some tokens with great discount (could drop even more).

It will produce important synergies among the projects that collaborate and can bring additional value for the users of all combined networks together.
Thank you guys.
It seems there will be many huge developments in the near future.
Maybe we will see pumps very soon.

Not sure if pumps are the desired outcome of every bit of progress. Organic growth over time with strong hands in the game are awesome as that creates real price support.
I don't like pumps.. It gives a short-term effect. I like it better when the price grows slowly but steadily. This is the best option!

Problem with pumps is that it creates disappointed losers who then start to bash the project instead of supporting it.
Maybe I shouldn't have called it pump. Recovery should be a better choice.
RCN is now ranked about 200th in coinmarketcap which is way too low in my opinion.

nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

remember sell all of your RCN before end of this year, as 50% locked tokens will release
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

RCN goes live April, Hopefully the beta exchange by Ripio will follow closely. great time coming

I added some Ripio tokens to my position as I researched project well and expect it will bring true value after launch this year. I like that it is in communication with other projects building their products on Ethereum network, like Request. Future looks bright and this bear market is good opportunity to get some tokens with great discount (could drop even more).

It will produce important synergies among the projects that collaborate and can bring additional value for the users of all combined networks together.
Thank you guys.

Not sure if pumps are the desired outcome of every bit of progress. Organic growth over time with strong hands in the game are awesome as that creates real price support.
I don't like pumps.. It gives a short-term effect. I like it better when the price grows slowly but steadily. This is the best option!

Problem with pumps is that it creates disappointed losers who then start to bash the project instead of supporting it.
RCN is now ranked about 200th in coinmarketcap which is way too low in my opinion.
I don't see anything wrong with that. The project has great potential, so we just have to wait for the team to reach this potential.

gildinglite

These packets fly

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

remember sell all of your RCN before end of this year, as 50% locked tokens will release

Drop a reference or it's better to assume this is grade A+ FUD.
harrycalik

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

Where can I see the road map? When is the platform planned to be released? any links
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

is there anything stopping institional or exchanges from using ripio credit after basalt?
rikkur

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

I don't like the price of the RIPIO token. I regret that I left my tokens for a long term period
1.56x USD
0.66x ETH
1.42x BTC

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Thank you guys.

Whatever whether organic or artificial, all coins are pumped every now and then. The manipulation even within Bitcoin might be much larger than we think.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rikkur

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

Thank you guys.

Now RCN is on the 219th place, but trading volumes are respected-more than 2 million dollars per day. This is a very good indicator.

newegggo

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:09:44 AM

Thank you guys.

Now RCN is on the 219th place, but trading volumes are respected-more than 2 million dollars per day. This is a very good indicator.
If I remember it correctly, RCN trading volume have been high for a long time.
It means lots of people are interested in it.

GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

RNC is on Bitcoin Bravado VIP list as a recommended investment for January. Great project.
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Anyone knows who will be able to act as a Cosigner? what requirements? and what will be the fees that will receive every agent in the RCN network? this info i cant find in the WP
rikkur

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Even after a long time, the trading volume remains at a high level. I think we need to wait for the big investors to come. In this case, the price will rise greatly.

dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

This is quite a sight. I have doubts as to why those who support rcn do so.
newegggo

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

Even after a long time, the trading volume remains at a high level. I think we need to wait for the big investors to come. In this case, the price will rise greatly.
High trading volume does mean lots of people are still interested in this project.
All we need is some good news from the team to make it move upwards.

eerygarden

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

First deployment would be a beta but fully functional. It would be open to the public around one week after we deploy RCN.Loans, we are integrating Civic as the KYC tool and registration mechanism.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

RCN CEO @Nasdaq TradeTalks. Check out the interview here —> https://twitter.com/RCN_token/status/1012816103762952192

xianwei82

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

RCN coin project team's technology is very good, community construction is also very good, the future development is worth looking forward to.
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

The business plan is well thought out and the team is veteran in the blockchain space since 2013. I like the way Ripio Credit Network is structured so that borrowers don’t need to deal with cryptocurrency, which makes it much easier to drive adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: