Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

Tomorrow this endless stream of banal phrases will end=) And this is good. There will be a constructive dialogue without spam Smiley
Tell this to the guy who writes for a whole month only in this thread or the second guy who considers himself a messiah.
If the developers will not have frequent news and dialogue with the fans, then without doping, the topic will be very slow.

Some people here started to post reactively and I already described it in a longer post. You and your Russian friends began posting like machines 24/7 and now you should accept that others who also wanted some bounty coins did the same. There is no reason for you to complain. Check how many posts you made. Congratulations
You are Russian? You wrote all month only in this thread! And wrote 77 messages per month. You are the most important spammer!!! Congratulations. A miserable hypocrite!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:34:19 PM

Tomorrow this endless stream of banal phrases will end=) And this is good. There will be a constructive dialogue without spam Smiley
Tell this to the guy who writes for a whole month only in this thread or the second guy who considers himself a messiah.
If the developers will not have frequent news and dialogue with the fans, then without doping, the topic will be very slow.

Some people here started to post reactively and I already described it in a longer post. You and your Russian friends began posting like machines 24/7 and now you should accept that others who also wanted some bounty coins did the same. There is no reason for you to complain. Check how many posts you made. Congratulations
You are Russian? You wrote all month only in this thread! And wrote 77 messages per month. You are the most important spammer!!! Congratulations. A miserable hypocrite!!!

Who says I am Russian? lol... Nobody said that. You wrote 48 messages in 3 weeks. Get your calculator out my friend.
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:36:07 PM

Oh, so you recognized yourself in my post? )
"You and your Russian friends" I see you are not indifferent to the Russians. I'm not one of them, sorry.
And I have nothing to complain about, I just state the fact.
I do not forbid you to write messages, you can do whatever you want. Even two posts in the row, if you want )
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:51:50 PM

Oh, so you recognized yourself in my post? )
"You and your Russian friends" I see you are not indifferent to the Russians. I'm not one of them, sorry.
And I have nothing to complain about, I just state the fact.
I do not forbid you to write messages, you can do whatever you want. Even two posts in the row, if you want )

I don't even have the tiniest problem with Russians. In fact I have relatives and friends in Russia and I like the country. I just pointed out a fact as much as you did. Those posting here nonstop were a group of 4 or 5 Russian speaking people. That's why I said "Russian friends". Let's leave it at that. We helped the thread stay afloat and it's ok. Let's put DigiPulse into the focus of our discussion.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:57:47 PM

Who says I am Russian? lol... Nobody said that. You wrote 48 messages in 3 weeks. Get your calculator out my friend.

In this thread I wrote only 14 messages. Do you need a calculator?
Stop, the spammer! You just wrote 9 messages in the last day. I know it's offtopic, but this hypocrite is absolutely insolent!!!

The most important thing is that ICO ended successfully Smiley Congratulations to the team DigiPulse) You are best Cool

Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:43:21 AM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the amazing support through out the past couple of months! Our Token Sale has now concluded and we want to say "Thank you" to everyone who participated!

Now, we still have a long way ahead of us in delivering the promised product to you - the community!
We still are available to talk on Telegram, so don't hesitate to ask questions, if any!
The next month is filled with conferences, dealing with exchanges and other things.

Regarding bounties, please be patient, we will try to send our tokens to everyone ASAP, but most likely it will happen in a weeks time!

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:29:55 AM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the amazing support through out the past couple of months! Our Token Sale has now concluded and we want to say "Thank you" to everyone who participated!

Now, we still have a long way ahead of us in delivering the promised product to you - the community!
We still are available to talk on Telegram, so don't hesitate to ask questions, if any!
The next month is filled with conferences, dealing with exchanges and other things.

Regarding bounties, please be patient, we will try to send our tokens to everyone ASAP, but most likely it will happen in a weeks time!

Hey to the whole DigiPulse team,

I am a little bit disappointed that the public obviously could not fully recognize the amazing potential of your project. Not only did they fail to realize the attractiveness of the basic concept of digital inheritance from an investor's point of view given the design of your platform, but also the profoundness of how you actually designed the whole system. Kudos for you and I would like to express my desire to continuously support your business whenever I can. Should there be anything you would like someone to critically think about and give some input on, feel free to reach out to me anytime and I'll try my best to provide anything of value to you! For now I wish you the best of luck and I am eagerly looking forward to the moment when your platform will be fully operational!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:29:46 AM

Hello everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS, Digipulse Team! I know that the support we've made to your team won't be wasted! Smiley Thank you also, team!
moof

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:40:47 AM

World’s First Digital Cryptocurrency Vault DigiPulse Reaches $1million in ICO

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59f930b2e4b0b7f0915f62df
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:51:42 AM

Hello everyone!

Hi can i change signature now? Or i have to wait when token paid out ?
moof

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:00:25 AM

Five Things the New DigiPulseCryptocurrency Vault Will Allow You to Do
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kushgupta/five-things-the-new-digipulsecryptocurrency-vault-34v7v?utm_term=.ijyjp0Z2xJ#.cay19YPXNm
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:11:11 AM

Hello everyone!

Congratulations to the digipulse team, I'm glad that it is successful second time around. Looking forward to seeing a beta version and the final release. I'm sure DGP will prove to be a good investment in 2018

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

And I want to know - can I remove the signature? Thank you for this opportunity !!
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

And I want to know - can I remove the signature? Thank you for this opportunity !!
D3, CTO of project that he would be gratefull if you keep it forever Smiley but in terms of bounty campaign, yes, you can change your signature. I have a proposition for all bounty participants and contributors of this project. Let's do less flame here and post only important things from now on - news, announcements and valuable informtaion. There are 2 things for which we're waiting: listing in cryptoexchanges and bounty payments.
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

Hello everyone!

Congratulations! Is the total amount of eth raised known? And when will it be officially announced?
Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Hello everyone!

Congratulations! Is the total amount of eth raised known? And when will it be officially announced?

The total amount raised is 3474.037 ETH!

P.s. you can change your signatures.

freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:49:18 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you! About the signature - if you do not mind, I will not change it for a while.  Smiley Is this not prohibited by the rules?
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:46:55 PM

Congratulating Digipulse team for conducting a successful ICO. Now let's see how the project goes as the time passes by.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Vika26

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

Congratulations on the successful completion. When is the distribution of the reward for the bounty expected?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the confirmation, it was a pleasure to be part of this campaign  Smiley
Good luck with the project, I will be watching the progress and look forward to seeing the final product

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: