Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9494 times)
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:49:05 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin has provided the biggest opportunities for doing business from a couple of years. it has been considering the latest addition of business hub. a lot of people have been engaged with this platform for making money with a very short time. day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted as a money in a various online platform. Bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning a profit. in terms of investment, Bitcoin also can be considered as the best platform.

YES it is true , bitcoin provide a huge oppurtunities for everyone. Students, unemployed worker and even those already employed is in this community. Why ? Because here they can earn an extra income that may help them in their daily lives. And if that can be consider a business then probably its a good opportunity for business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrik1012

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Blockchain the future of democratic payment!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

Yes, I agree with these the foods is the best thing that we can buy/sell to bitcoins it will be in demand because people are always consuming their basic necessities. If you have any idea on how it will be execute (in business that you pertain) that will be an in demand idea for all!

Hope for the future of bitcoins and it will lead its way! Good luck to all of you!
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:16:47 AM

What bitcoin offer is fast transaction and cashless, if ever transaction fees will be less in the future i think businesses will opened its door on cryptocurrency. That is a big possibility as what technology and Blockchain can offer is worth the try. Even if I do have now an existing business I would have done it, it can be advantageous to me as prices of bitcoin still increasing and I would HODL it. So I'm a businessman and an investor the same time. A great combination indeed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:54:02 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

If you are starting as a bitcoin enthusiast then you've got a lot of choice for bitcoin business opportunities. As you had mentioned the ATM machines, if you live in a country where people aren't recognizing bitcoin then you will be the pioneer business to open a bitcoin ATM. Here in my country only one bitcoin ATM nationwide was installed because very few are believing on this thing that's why if you are the first one to start, you'll be successful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:52:34 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin is the new and most profitable business sector. From here, anyone can gain much profit if he or she can learn properly about the system and market. if someone has the capability for predicting about the market situation then it can be very easy to make a large amount of profit. there are a lot of options of involving with this system. trading and mining are the most profitable platform in terms of Bitcoin. but regarding doing well in this sector you just have the passion about this system.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

I agree that Bitcoin serves as a new business opportunity. Bitcoin is a currency yet with the services it provides us it definitely not just make transactions faster but used as flexible commodity. It is a currency but with its characteristics, it is very profitable. It's not a job but income is the best part of having bitcoins.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin is the new and most profitable business sector. From here, anyone can gain much profit if he or she can learn properly about the system and market. if someone has the capability for predicting about the market situation then it can be very easy to make a large amount of profit. there are a lot of options of involving with this system. trading and mining are the most profitable platform in terms of Bitcoin. but regarding doing well in this sector you just have the passion about this system.
Same as you bitcoin helped me a lot to stat my own business. It is now supported by the people who have invested the whole capital of their income. Bitcoin is the best business by itself as invest in bitcoin and buy some bitcoin today wait for some time and then sell when you will see the price of the bitcoin is high enough. To help you start a new business for you.
edgar74 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:47:37 AM

In your opinion, what are the best start-up that can esily have success with bitcoin and cripto in general.

For example:

1. Advisory activities to clients unfit with new technology

2. Retail point of sale bitcoin - cripto currency

3. Technical Service to business activities in order to ease bitcoin/cripto payments

4. Others

It would help to list real opportunities that you have seen and thta can be replicate in every country.

Cool
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:30:56 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin is the new and modern dimensional business opportunity. anybody can do well in this system if he or she has a little bit information or market idea. there are some good options to do make the profit very easily. for me, Bitcoin trading is the best system for making money very easily. if you don't have any money then you can earn Bitcoin by joining the Signature Campaign. so that you can be benefitted very easily if you get involved with Bitcoin.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:59:45 AM

Yes, creating a local exchange in your local area will bring high profit if you are interested. In my place, it's not just an exchanger for btc to fiat but also you can buy digital goods using btc because a lot of gaming companies like steam accept btc.
Bram 888

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:51:59 AM

in my country bitcoin not supported good Because till now it not make real effect but as general ATM machines good one
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:21:27 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin is becoming a new dimensional business platform. you can invest here with a low amount of money, you can trade with your money on this platform. You also can save your Bitcoin for the future purpose. if you think that you have an expert team then you can start a Mining project which will bring you a lot of money. so you can say that Bitcoin platform is a highly profitable business platform at current perspective.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:04:26 AM

In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.

I am from Philippines but im sure this is not the case. Btc is not recognize nationwide in our country because of many reasons it is facing. We maybe from different regions but i doubt if just local btc would accept btc. We are in a country that is yet to be economize so it would be absurd to accept btc this time. The national bank acknowledged cryptocurrency but not as far as using as payment for the goods.

I agree with you. Im from Philippines and the first statement was completely not true because you can actually count shops that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment in you hands. 7/11 is a popular one. But i doubt you can buy goods with bitcoins there. You need to convert them to cash to buy all you want. I can't blame them for not accepting bitcoin because it will affect their business because on how bitcoin behaves. I don't think it's ideal to use in shops. It's volatile in nature. The profitability of your business is in question. Also not convinient for customers since you have to pay for other fee(transaction fee) just to give your payment. But it will be good if they really accepts bitcoin. That would be cool.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:50:12 PM

So far i dont see any physical stablishment or merchant business that offers product or services  that accept bitcoin as payment method. I use to see a few number of bitcoin ATM kiosk but only few people use it..here we often use local wallet to send and recieve bitcoin and convert it to fiat aside from that it has features were you can pay your bills, buy load cards and buy some stuff online.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:24:52 PM

Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
sukoon

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

bitcoin is a business opportunity how you take advantage how you use and utilize depends on you.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Well, i obviously see a lot of business opportunities with Bitcoin, but unfortunately i don't see any of them happening around me. I have never heard of a news of any Bitcoin activity going on within my country, and i really want that to happen in future. In other countries, there are shops accepting bitcoins, now even universities and some other educational institutes have started accepting bitcoins in some countries. So for sure, bitcoin provides a very large platform for businesses if someone is willing to use it.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:58:13 PM

Obviously, Bitcoin is becoming a great platform for making the profit by taking a risk. if someone wants to take a risk then Bitcoin platform would be the most profitable business opportunity at present. if you think that you are enough lucky then you can join in the Bitcoin gambling, also Bitcoin trading also good for earning bitcoin. so overall Bitcoin system is becoming a golden opportunity regarding Business.   
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:31:49 PM

you can open a store or website and sell something there and pay with bitcoin. I think it is a new business opportunity that accepts payments using bitcoins. because there is still a bit of buying and selling that accept payments that use bitcoin.

Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

I don't have see any business opportunity in bitcoin in my country. But many people in my country like it and invest it. bitcoin popular in my country increase day by day. So my seems that next time we can see ATM bank that accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: