Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9491 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
You can start up a local bitcoin exchange business in your country offline, I believe it will pay off. I see lots of people getting into such business in my country, and if they weren’t making any money from it, they won’t be rushing into it.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a wonderful thing and there are so many good features this bitcoin has. There is no point that we can disagree to this thing that bitcoin has indeed provided so many business opportunities to almost all of us. The only thing is that we need to believe in bitcoin and that’s all. We will have a marvelous life in the coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgar74 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:29:04 AM

For local exchange you mean a store tha can sell bitcoin at request. Just like an exchange office ??
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

Exactly,  bitcoin provides big opportunities to all of us espicially to the non working people, it can be also an extra income, suitable for all millenials, students and to all employed people. Bitcoin can provide us a lot of benefits espicially to our needs and wants.
The best thing which I like the most about bitcoin is that it is not meant only for the ones who have this much of budget that they can afford buying of bitcoin. It is in fact providing an equal opportunity to all of us even if you don’t have this much of budget that you can invest in bitcoin.

This is the thing which is helping bitcoin earn more reputation as there are so many unemployed who are now earning good amount of money.
JOSE2014

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

Exactly,  bitcoin provides big opportunities to all of us espicially to the non working people, it can be also an extra income, suitable for all millenials, students and to all employed people. Bitcoin can provide us a lot of benefits espicially to our needs and wants.
The best thing which I like the most about bitcoin is that it is not meant only for the ones who have this much of budget that they can afford buying of bitcoin. It is in fact providing an equal opportunity to all of us even if you don’t have this much of budget that you can invest in bitcoin.

This is the thing which is helping bitcoin earn more reputation as there are so many unemployed who are now earning good amount of money.

Bitcoin is a future currency you will invest you get the profit with out loss but you will know the bitcoin process. you will learn to improve  business process. Bitcoin is help to start the new business you will know how to get the profit. So will start the business then you will improve your life and future business improve meant. If need to start to business process then to will invest the business.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:08:08 PM

bitcoin has saved the world, at least some of the existing unemployed have been reborn as a man who earns more than supermarket keepers, because bitcoin income is not just from commerce, there are so many sources that can produce bitcoin, and one of the ways is, information about the income we can get from bitcoin
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:22:57 PM

Where I come from, I haven't seen any. People hardly know about Bitcoin except those who are computer and internet savvy who have had experience with the few ponzi schemes promoting Bitcoin.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

Local bitcoin exchange would be a good opportunity.

What you think about service support to little firms that want to manage payments in bitcoin or cypto ?
If I have a lot of bitcoins or some then I can start my own regular business because a few bitcoin in my country means a lot of money because the price of one bitcoin in my country is about 460000 which is handsome money to start a small business with. Investment in bitcoin is also a business and the earning is also an opportunity to have another regular business of your own. That’s cool.

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:29:26 PM

Yes it is providing a few empolyment opportunities but I dont know for how long are these going to last as frankly when the whole economy shifts to bitcoin we are actually going to remain on the same page as we are today.
You can start up a local bitcoin exchange business in your country offline, I believe it will pay off. I see lots of people getting into such business in my country, and if they weren’t making any money from it, they won’t be rushing into it.
Lots of opportunities bitcoin can give to its owners. Having bitcoin means having money in your pocket and with that money any small business can be started. Any business other than bitcoin because bitcoin itself is also a coin business the earning will be double and if you lose in one side the other side will give you profit and that is the main thing which is more appreciable and acceptable in bitcoin.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:38:19 AM

Lots of opportunities bitcoin can give to its owners. Having bitcoin means having money in your pocket and with that money any small business can be started. Any business other than bitcoin because bitcoin itself is also a coin business the earning will be double and if you lose in one side the other side will give you profit and that is the main thing which is more appreciable and acceptable in bitcoin.
Yeah,bitcoin is giving new opportunities to earn money from many ways.Like you said trading still more ways like mining is also a bussiness which you need to do investment which will give you profit in future
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

according to my point of view i can't see lot of  business opportunities because of bitcoin.may be in future we can see lot of opportunities.i said like that because people still don't have a clear idea about bitcoin.some people don't know bitcoin even exist.making a new exchanger,betting websites are some businesses started by people who know bitcoin really well.but everyone cannot do things like that.after whole world take bitcoin serious as local currencies like USD,CNY we can see lot of business opportunities.

edgar74 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

Main business at the moment could be bringing this new currency and technology to the folks...
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:13:12 PM

It is not as easy as you think. It is hard for the people to spend bitcoin on a business job because of the high fee and the potential to increase even higher. People who hold bitcoin tend to hold it without spending bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give them profit in the future. Therefore, it is risky to open a bitcoin business in this time. Try not to do that Wink
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is indeed a wonderful thing and there are so many good features this bitcoin has. There is no point that we can disagree to this thing that bitcoin has indeed provided so many business opportunities to almost all of us. The only thing is that we need to believe in bitcoin and that’s all. We will have a marvelous life in the coming days.
Since the time this concept of bitcoin has been introduced to this world, there are so many people who are trying so hard in order to make good earning from bitcoin. Starting new business is also a good approach of making good money but I think of holding of bitcoin as the best thing which you need to do. Holding of bitcoin will for sure help you earn very good amount of money.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

indeed for now bitcoin is a new business opportunity that can provide to the many benefits, we can choose various ways such as trading in the market and many others.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:55:23 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin has provided the biggest opportunities for doing business from a couple of years. it has been considering the latest addition of business hub. a lot of people have been engaged with this platform for making money with a very short time. day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted as a money in a various online platform. Bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning a profit. in terms of investment, Bitcoin also can be considered as the best platform.
That' true indeed, the new innovation which is bitcoin is providing a better business online. There's a lot of people are wanted to have a online business related in bitcoin because this is where we could gain a higher profit. For me the best way online business related in bitcoin is online gambling, as we notice there's a lot of gambling sites are popping up because they know the advantages of having a own gambling site.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

It is not as easy as you think. It is hard for the people to spend bitcoin on a business job because of the high fee and the potential to increase even higher. People who hold bitcoin tend to hold it without spending bitcoin because they know that bitcoin will give them profit in the future. Therefore, it is risky to open a bitcoin business in this time. Try not to do that Wink

Well, it totally depends on each person's level of risk. However, have you considered that if everyone is shying away from the idea or trying not to do that as you have said, then we will just be stagnant and there would never have been any development till date.

Every investment has a risk involved and it is your level of risk you are willing to take that would make you who you are tomorrow. If so many businesses revolving around bitcoin are not popping up, do you think there would be awareness or some real time usage? Obviously not!
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

Yeah,bitcoin is giving new opportunities to earn money from many ways.Like you said trading still more ways like mining is also a bussiness which you need to do investment which will give you profit in future
Bitcoin is not only providing so many good opportunities to earn a very good amount of money like that of trading, mining and holding of bitcoin. Apart from this, it is really creating lot of business opportunities for the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets for having more profit. It all depends on the person himself like how good he is at cashing these benefits which bitcoin is giving to him.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

Well there are Bitcoin ATMs in our country just that it is not that popular. I see maybe only a few people knows about Bitcoins as of writing. But yes, it is a form of doing business. For the record, I think the Bitcoins' ATM is not an ATM per se, as that contemplated with banks. Bitcoins' ATM's goal is to facilitate trade through buy and sell of Bitcoins, and not withdrawing your Bitcoins from it.   
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

I don't see yet here in our country like that using bitcoin with ATM machines, advisory activities, support to business, lottery? Maybe in other countries there are some available business opportunities using bitcoin or ATM machines, I've heard some countries having bitcoin ATM. I've just use my bitcoin wallet from paying my bills online. Maybe I need to research more about using bitcoin in our country if that is available here.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:48:37 PM

Bitcoin is still new (less than a decade old)  and there are many business opportunities. There is good scope of business for bitcoins related services as the bitcoin market is growing rapidly; people are looking for easy, secure and better service for trading, storing and making online payments with bitcoins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: