Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9523 times)
Sliki

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

Please can someone tell me how this ATM works
And how profitable it will be to invest in it, considering it cost and maintenance..Huh?
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Bitcoins arere good as side business only not principal earnings as they may fluctuate like nothing
preceptus11

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

Nobody will ever spend a day in hardwork or thinking in order to earn some nonreal volatile currencies
Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

The day is not far when it would really happen looking upon the track of btc demand
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

Busieness rely mainly on the calculationss of trail of market which is never possible in btc and hence its busieness
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

I think the Shopify announcements and their willingness to work with cryptocurrencies is going to be a game changer for e-commerce. We will see Square accept crypto in the next few years. This ability to give local businesses the ability to interact with the space is going to revolutionary for mass adoption.
Even now if we see everything is being digital so internet is the need of day for coming future, almost all people are now aware of digital education and people are aware about the use to internet they know using internet facility they can generate good income using bitcoin, people can use bitcoin to build up business such as investing and trading. People can make an independent business because bitcoin decentralized, so bitcoin is best opportunity for the business progress and investments.
Santachigo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Bitcoin is a new business opportunity. Moreover, the investment in bitcoin is a part of earning more income. Behind the bitcoin is the blockchain technology that helps cryptocurrency grow. This is both a business opportunity to earn more profits, and a challenge to be able to develop thinking and integrate into bitcoin.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

I saw bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provided new business opportunities like for example in investing and trading. Some good business projects were funded by investors or public through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (ICO).

andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

Through bitcoins,there can be alot of business opportunities. Not only in trading but it can also be a source of funds for different projects such as financing a newly discovered technology, expansion of business which needs additional capital. In some countries, bitcoins are being accepted that is why it will be much easier to put investments in it.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

Bitcoin is a new business opportunity. Moreover, the investment in bitcoin is a part of earning more income. Behind the bitcoin is the blockchain technology that helps cryptocurrency grow. This is both a business opportunity to earn more profits, and a challenge to be able to develop thinking and integrate into bitcoin.
No doubt about it that it has created new windows for the beginners and those who could not do their jobs due to some family issues, time constraint or area constraints. Now all they have to do is to just invest and do the trading as per their wishes and on the timings they think are the better ones. Also those who are doing the jobs can also plunge their money into the bitcoins and later on they can claim it back with the guaranteed profits.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

I saw bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provided new business opportunities like for example in investing and trading. Some good business projects were funded by investors or public through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (ICO).
Bitcoin has high potential to make some business and to provide business opportunities, bitcoin is best to use as an investment as if you will buy high and sell low then you can earn high amount of profit from bitcoin, the things you will use for it are patience and the capital a lot of high rich investors are now existing because of bitcoin investment, but trading is a bit riskier than investment because it is about luck if you are lucky and experienced you will be able to earn high profit in short time but if you are not well skilled you can lose as well but investment can make you a high businessman in short time.

Hashes

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

Busieness rely mainly on the calculationss of trail of market which is never possible in btc and hence its busieness
It is not true business is not only the calculations and multiplication because to be a business man you will have to know the all ups and down of market.  Bitcoin is for those like a business who have the guts and patience to hold bitcoin fro sometime even if the price is low. It is now very easy to build your own business with bitcoin, as I have made some kindda business setup and I tried to make it hold and always buy back with the amount of profit, because it is digital currency and it has high scope in market now everyone is demanding for bitcoin to make some business and to save for future as well, so every smart and experienced business man is now showing positive attitude for bitcoin business.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

The bitcoin is really great and good business opportunities. Many people are looking for great business. So if you invest and trade I think your business will be growth. Bitcoin is the only way too success our country.
shubuh

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

in my country there is already a bitcoin business opportunity such as buying and selling goods and services in the future may be more business using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

in my country there is already a bitcoin business opportunity such as buying and selling goods and services in the future may be more business using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency
With the introduction of bitcoin in this very world, things have started to change and that there are number of things which have helped so many people in having a better living.

Bitcoin is not only a way of earnings some huge amount of money but it also helps the people in having other business opportunities as well as they have been able to invest that money which they earned from bitcoin in some other business as well.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

There are of course various entities who are already embracing the blockchain technology across in different countries for the first time.
I am also pretty sure that those progressive countries that are embracing the technology will boost their economy more.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Adlin

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Bitcoin is a good oppurtunity in business bitcoin is great cryptocurrency in this business you earn money and you have a chance to invest and you money will grow bitcoin is very popullar now by investing business in other country.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

Bitcoin is a good oppurtunity in business bitcoin is great cryptocurrency in this business you earn money and you have a chance to invest and you money will grow bitcoin is very popullar now by investing business in other country.
The terms Popular, acceptable, easily available are all relative terms and they depend upon which country are you living in. Because most of the people who belong here are from western countries where bitcoin is easily available and there is no harm in investing in the bitcoin, whereas in some countries governments are coming after the people who are investing in the bitcoin, there is also a country where Banks are seizing the amount they get from the crypto currency source. So availability of the Opportunities are also relative, but those who know how to get the things done on computer
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

I hope it will make it legal in my country, I do not understand one thing why they are still not legalizing bitcoin, How many people do we rely on it, But there is no news about them, I want my country to be like Europe America, It seems to be a dream

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

The main business people do in Bitcoin is mostly to invest and hold till price goes up above their purchase rate, then they will sell and make profit.Next is trading, signature campaigns, bounties, freelancing (don’t see much of that), selling products,mining and offering escrow services. Apart from these ones I have mentioned, I don’t know any other business you can do with Bitcoin or whether there are new businesses available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: