Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9523 times)
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

The application of blockchain can be a lot. For example, the block chain can play a big role in the company's equity management. Many of today's (grey) business strategies, such as hostile takeovers, will be more difficult under the blockchain mechanism.

Because if the company want to prevent a hostile takeover, can take away my own equity to a male chain, so that all changes in equity are public penetrative, privately operating space is very small.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.

Maybe they are using coinbase to buy goods and services in some  big stablishment but not to a small stablishment or street vendors.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
kembartapibeda

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

In the my country i dont have see any business opportunities in bitcoin, but i have seen that more and more people are interested to bitcoin and interested to invest/trade with them
So i think that in the next 1-2 years we can see ATM that can accept bitcoin like currency, and maybe we can pay at restaurant with bitcoin Wink

yes sir, bitcoin will be a business opportunity in the future, and many people are interested in investing ☺☺
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Bitcoin has provided the biggest opportunities for doing business from a couple of years. it has been considering the latest addition of business...lot of people have been engaged with this platform for making money with a very short time,Bitcoin is getting accepted as a money in a various online platform. Bitcoin mining and trading are the most profitable system for earning a profit. in terms of investment,also can be considered as the best platform....
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

for the time being in my country is still limited the business opportunities of cryptocurrency in the real world because in my country the government has not legalized the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but in the next few years, the government will definitely legalize the bitcoin and business opportunities of crypto going a lot of...
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

Here in our country is a good business bitcoin for oppurtunities, to reduce the poor here in the market, but the bad will reduce the workers to many companies.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

Yes it seems like a bitcoin job like jobs is Bitcoin is also a source of investment, Bitcoin is a big oppurtunity to people especially to the poor, here in our country in the Philippines is Bitcoin great help here.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

The application of bitcoin can be many, for example, in the company's equity management, the blockchain can play a big role. Many of today's (grey) business strategies, such as hostile takeovers, will be more difficult under the blockchain mechanism.

Because if the company want to prevent a hostile takeover, can take away my own equity to a male chain, so that all changes in equity are public penetrative, privately operating space is very small.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

One very big business you can create from bitcoin is to open a bitcoin exchange shop,where people can convert their bitcoin to real cash,I many countries,it is hard to do that because there are no companies that provide such services to bitcoin earners,if it can be established in my country,I would be one of the regulars.

Tomas.H

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

In terms of businesses, I guess bitcoin is a good business opportunity. Since I was used coin.ph wallet I offered to my friends the services scope of this like remittances, e-loading, paying of bills and bank transfer. I used my bitcoin to my business and it was truly largely help to me to increase the income of my family.

Bitcoin was a good opportunity to small people to have business for their future, that's why I'm looking forward that government support bitcoin in the future.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

Bitcoin is the best opportunity to make bisanis or do business, and bitcoin opportunities for those who do not have a job by utilizing to open a business from bitcoin results .. and vice versa can invest to get big profits because bitcoin value is very promising and can do any business in kripto or beyond crypto .. and bitcoin is the best opportunity for any business that matters most. Want to try and not give up easily ..
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.

I think not,..... Grin Grin Grin
 Maybe you are referring to a normal coin which is solid and circle that you use as money to buy to vendors. In the Philippines, not all people have knowledge about btc, others don’t know why it is existing, or a little and slight knowledge about cryptocurrency…Other Banks in this country is now accepting altcoins, also some traders investing in btc, but not yet as payment and expense.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:46:42 AM

Hi all,

Wink

for the time being in my country is still limited the business opportunities of cryptocurrency in the real world because in my country the government has not legalized the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but in the next few years, the government will definitely legalize the bitcoin and business opportunities of crypto going a lot of...

See not only in your country most of the countries didn't accept Bitcoin and its corresponding cryptocurrency are not legal yet. But still, people are actively trading them in the market because the government will start accepting because each country has specific rules and regulation for accepting those. These things might take a lot of time to legalize them.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

in my country if real stores began using bitcoin has never seen it but if it's online store, there have been many who begin receiving payments using money digital one is bitcoin, that's because the development criptocurrency in my country is growing very fast. so people began to believe by using digital money.

guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in the real market. You can report the real case of local business opportunity, for example, ATM machines, advisory activities, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is indeed a new business opportunity. With the Bitcoin, we get a lot of ideas for the business we want to live. Bitcoin is a great business opportunity. Moreover, we all know that Bitcoin is very promising and has good prospects for the future. But unfortunately the use of Bitcoin in my country is still very limited and things like this certainly will not be allowed.
Andreitos97

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

So, which is the best business in crypto to open in 2018?
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Hi all,

Wink

Here in my place there are some business company I saw which they are bitcoin accepted in some other bar restaurant, and some are

convenient store. But limited only depending in the business if they are aware about Bitcoin.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:40:24 AM

In our country, bitcoins are not officially accepted by the government but their 3rd party they agree to serve bitcoin transactions. In this case, my bitcoin is easily converted to our money. Here in our country, I sell a mobile load through bitcoin. In addition, I also serve bill payments without the hassle to payer.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

One very big business you can create from bitcoin is to open a bitcoin exchange shop,where people can convert their bitcoin to real cash,I many countries,it is hard to do that because there are no companies that provide such services to bitcoin earners,if it can be established in my country,I would be one of the regulars.
If you can pull that off then do it, but make no mistake creating an exchange is a very expensive endeavor and its very difficult as well if you do not have the knowledge to do it then is very unlikely that you are going to create a successful exchange, also the new regulations around all the world are going to make more difficult to create an exchange and at the same time to follow the law.
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

Of course you have,look in the dark there is the whole business just associated with bitcoin )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: