Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9494 times)
investorck

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

Bitcoin is a fantastic technology that has opend new business opportunities. We have the bitcoin bloggers, bitcoin campaigners, bitcoin investors, etc. The opportunities provided by bitcoin is massive.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

I k of that crypto business developing well in Russia, for now there are no limits for such kind of activity here. But in my hometown the situation is like nobody heard about bitcoin yet. I do not know a place that would at least take crypto for payment, so I do not say about any serious crypto business here.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Of course, there are many opportunities in the real world. Businesses are flourishing and will continue to grow in success thanks to blockchain technology. Check out this project, they are introducing the first-ever arbitrage exchange that will increase trading profits. What do you think? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
It is fact that bitcoin provided many business opportunities to many people around the globe. You can mine bitcoin, trade in bitcoin and hold them for making more and more money. The best opportunity is that earns from bitcoin and invests these earnings in regular business. Most of the people have invested for this purpose to fulfill their dreams in the future.

fucilator_3000

Activity: 154
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

In your opinion... Which is the best business opportunity in 2018 for starting a new business?
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

Bitcoin now for the business of some of the good opportunities.Which bitcoin mining and trading the earn is,which is very profitable.This bitcoin currency exchange by earn to.Its very profitable crypto currency marketing business.This bitcoin investment by you crypto coins earn can.
For sure bitcoin is full of opportunities and these opportunities are open for all kind of people who want to earn income using investing and trading, mining and gambling,. Bitcoins now very famous and everybody knows about it, there are a lot of predictions about bitcoin that bitcoin price will increase more and more in future, I think soon it will become legal so they will be able to trade and invest openly, for me bitcoin is an additional source of income and with it I get to earn extra money every month.
How to payment system?
I guess we should not forget for what bitcoin is made, okay fine all that is talked about is another bitcoin function, but it is very unfortunate if bitcoin only serve as additional income or source income. This is what we always try to get all the governments of this world to legalize bitcoin to be used as a method of payment, for investment and anything else that will benefit the user is a bonus.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

people will be learn more information for the business process and improvement. So most of the people hold the bitcoin for the improve the business process. It good for the people future saving. Business is connect the country people. but If start the business any country. First check the country economy. This important for the launch the new business to other country. Bitcoin help to business improvement and get good future saving.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

Bitcoin era has given us a lot of business opportunities to take advantage of.A shop which accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment for goods and services will increase sales and this will bring back more revenue.Bitcoin mining,day trading are all business opportunities.

investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Bitcoin era has given us a lot of business opportunities to take advantage of.A shop which accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment for goods and services will increase sales and this will bring back more revenue.Bitcoin mining,day trading are all business opportunities.

Would you buy from an online shop that only accepts bitcoin payments?
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Yes, it really a new business opportunities because buying bitcoin will provide you a good profit once the market value is increasing
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

Yes, it really a new business opportunities because buying bitcoin will provide you a good profit once the market value is increasing
Yes as it is new age where almost everything is getting digital where we can be certain about bitcoin to become advantageous, many new business are being build around us and 90% of people are now being employed even those who have job are switching to bitcoin part time job as an additional source of income,.  So bitcoin has a lot of opportunities, some are investors some are traders and some are earning free money joining campaigns.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

Recently there is a website called purse.io that you can buy anything from Amazon that you want and pay it with bitcoin.
also If you know Bitpay(it provides bitcoin wallet and gateway to pay with bitcoin) has been accepted as a way of buying things with bitcoin in some stores in USA.
I'm sure soon many of the markets and stores will accept bitcoin and other altcoins , some of them are zero fee.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt one of the best thing this world has ever seen and that there can’t be anything else which can be this much good and that nothing else can help you in making this much of the earning. This is just the start and that we still must-see lot more improvements in the crypto world and that we just need to wait for the right time before making any further move to get some good earning.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

the bitcoin is the best thing created by human in this world. the bitcoin is a great investment and a great business also not definitely a business but bitcoin will able to help you start and build a business you want.

royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

the bitcoin is the best thing created by human in this world. the bitcoin is a great investment and a great business also not definitely a business but bitcoin will able to help you start and build a business you want.
Yes, Bitcoin is really a great business opportunities because as the time you buy bitcoin you can now start earning once the market value is increasing it means bitcoin is both saving and investment.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

The only thing bitcoin has gotten here in my country was the app or a wallet which used for storing BTC and ETH, encashing, and paying bills all in one stop. I recently saw a billboard of it somewhere and it means that bitcoin is getting mlre popular here in my country. This is a good news.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

Hmm. I guess yes because here in our country many people use to sell bitcoin. Also it has a market selling where you can invest, sale and save.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:07:37 AM

Hi all,

Wink

yes there are. some koreans in our country arbitrage bitcoin and other altcoins and sell it to korea with a decent price. i think money changer and money transfer i a feasible real business in cryptocurrencies.
in lottery i know a lot betting on sports using cryptocurrencies specially this NBA season.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:38 AM

Hi all,

Wink

Yeah , I seen many offline Market are available for bitcoin where people are making deals for cash directly ( here I can tell particular name of places in my country ) .
Many people are accepting bitcoin as a payment at local shop , and also making buy sell in low price rate and then selling at high rate in the online market that is surely a way to make lots of easy earnings .
And also you can start own ATM card for bitcoin users where people will be able to make use of Thier bitcoin directly with the ATM card and there you will be able to make a better amount of commission .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

Hi all,

Wink

Yeah , I seen many offline Market are available for bitcoin where people are making deals for cash directly ( here I can tell particular name of places in my country ) .
Many people are accepting bitcoin as a payment at local shop , and also making buy sell in low price rate and then selling at high rate in the online market that is surely a way to make lots of easy earnings .
And also you can start own ATM card for bitcoin users where people will be able to make use of Thier bitcoin directly with the ATM card and there you will be able to make a better amount of commission .
Yes, once it introduce in the market people are start buying and invest it into trading because once you but it thats the time you can earn when the market value is increasing.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Hmm. I guess yes because here in our country many people use to sell bitcoin. Also it has a market selling where you can invest, sale and save.

Aside from saving your money in bitcoin you can still earn as the market growth increases so it is advise to buy crypto for the excess money you have because buying crypto is very beneficial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: